Microsoft Xbox 360

If it's washed out you'll just need to adjust the Reference Levels in the Display settings. Whack it on "Expanded" and the colours should come back nice.

Did I read somewhere that people can delete games from their profile where they've got 0g for that game?

Edit: "Like I said before it has to have 0G... it doesnt matter if its arcade, retail or original. Guide button > left then A on achievements > X on the game with 0G and it gets deleted."

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: "Like I said before it has to have 0G... it doesnt matter if its arcade, retail or original. Guide button > left then A on achievements > X on the game with 0G and it gets deleted."

Thanks, I really must get round to doing this soon.

Anyone got an up-to-date list of games that support custom soundtracks? By that I mean songs that actually stop when music is meant to stop in games, as opposed to just using the dashboard to play songs over the games.

Guys I need your help.

I have a HD DVD drive but I'm having problems getting the damn thing to work. I have connected it to my Xbox but it doesn't show in the My Xbox part. It shows up in system settings, memory but not anywhere else. It doesn't auto load either. I can hear the disc spinning but I cannot view any video. I have deleted all the files off the drive aswell to see if that helps, but again, nothing.

It is definitely a connectivity problem. I have tried downloading the install disk from Microsoft but the fucktards have uploaded an incomplete CD file on their webshite so I can't create an update CD. They have told me it should update automatically when you connect the drive to Xbox Live with a disc loaded. I assume it has done this but I have no way of telling. It obviously hasn't worked though.

Anyone have any tips to get the thing working? Or does anyone have the files from the Install Disc that I could burn to a CD (Placebo?)

XBox Live is a pile of shit. Why does my Gold code get accepted, then I see it as activated by having a Gold banner behind my tag, buthave to wait for it to work because trying to send a message tells me I need to upgrade to Gold.

Eventually the website acknowledges it ... except the bloody console still thinks I'm on silver!! :BRICK:

Happened to me last time I added a Gold subscription as well.

Fixed it by recovering my profile in the end, after waiting more than 40 mins and the console still showed as a Silver account.

Right then - I got hte 3 red rings of Shit!!!! yesterday.

I have a two year warranty thing with Game - but After a year the Warranty gets dealt with an Insurance company that fixes it. So I may have to send it away for ages.

Just wondering can I send it off to Microsoft still? I think I heard somewhere about the 3 red lights being covered for 3 years? is that right?

If so, What is the time taken to send it and get it back? and do they pay for te postage etc

Cheers.

Phone them and ask them for a package :).
I had no warranty anymore and they repaired my RROD last year.

Right then - I got hte 3 red rings of Shit!!!! yesterday.

I have a two year warranty thing with Game - but After a year the Warranty gets dealt with an Insurance company that fixes it. So I may have to send it away for ages.

Just wondering can I send it off to Microsoft still? I think I heard somewhere about the 3 red lights being covered for 3 years? is that right?

If so, What is the time taken to send it and get it back? and do they pay for te postage etc

Cheers.

All you need to do is call them and they arrange it all, turnaround on repairs lately has gone down to about a week so you wont be without for too long...

...and its free!

Cheers guys - Just looked it up aswell.

I prefer to send it to Microsoft - so I will sort it out later :))

Bobby, you're better to take it back to Game and tell them you want a brand new console, and one with a Jasper chipset. There's a few pages online which will help you identify a Jasper, but they run much cooler and more efficient.

Bobby, you're better to take it back to Game and tell them you want a brand new console, and one with a Jasper chipset. There's a few pages online which will help you identify a Jasper, but they run much cooler and more efficient.

I rang game - But they said after a year I need to get in contact with the Insurers to get it repaired. They only replace within a year.

It sounds like it will take ages with the insurers and I have to pay for postage and packaging aswell.

So I might aswell send it to Microsoft. Especially if it is getting quicker.

Microsoft used to send out the box and labels for the broken 360 as well but i don't think they do now

Guys I need your help.

I have a HD DVD drive but I'm having problems getting the damn thing to work. I have connected it to my Xbox but it doesn't show in the My Xbox part. It shows up in system settings, memory but not anywhere else. It doesn't auto load either. I can hear the disc spinning but I cannot view any video. I have deleted all the files off the drive aswell to see if that helps, but again, nothing.

It is definitely a connectivity problem. I have tried downloading the install disk from Microsoft but the fucktards have uploaded an incomplete CD file on their webshite so I can't create an update CD. They have told me it should update automatically when you connect the drive to Xbox Live with a disc loaded. I assume it has done this but I have no way of telling. It obviously hasn't worked though.

Anyone have any tips to get the thing working? Or does anyone have the files from the Install Disc that I could burn to a CD (Placebo?)

Anyone?

I would advise you to sell it on, HD-DVD is dead ;)

Bob, when you ring MS they email you a label out and you have to box it up and ring UPS who will come and collect it from you and (all being well) return it within a week

I would advise you to sell it on, HD-DVD is dead ;)

Bob, when you ring MS they email you a label out and you have to box it up and ring UPS who will come and collect it from you and (all being well) return it within a week

Okey Dokey :))

For me, they just told me to ring UPS and box it up. UPS had the labels and everything so all they had to do was collect the box and sticker it themselves. Took about 8 days in total.

Back
Top Bottom