Microsoft Xbox 360

Right I bought a code to extend my Live earlier on today and I have it but I still need to put in some credit card details so use the code, what the fuck is that all about?!

I no longer have any credit cards and just thought that the code would kick in and mean that I didnt need a CC anymore

It's that time again, cheap MS points, anyone have links? I looked at that site we've discussed in the past: http://www.xboxliveuk76.com/index.php?cat_id=17

It's not even cheaper than MS shockingly:

MS points 4200 for £36.99 = 0.0088p per point

From MS Site https://live.xbox.com/en-GB/Flows/BuyPoints/ChooseOffer.aspx?Check=true:

5000 Microsoft Points bundle £42.50 = 0.0085p per point

Quite shocking really.

Ebay seller: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/target_destroyed/

4200 for £30 = 0.007p per point

Dude your maths is fucking shocking, totally, it's 0.7p per point. Or you get 140 MS points for a quid, rather than the 120 MS points per quid you'd normally get, work it out to a pound ratio, cause your sure as hell arent buying pennies worth of points ever!

Right I bought a code to extend my Live earlier on today and I have it but I still need to put in some credit card details so use the code, what the fuck is that all about?!

I no longer have any credit cards and just thought that the code would kick in and mean that I didnt need a CC anymore

Yeah I think you need an active credit card to have an Xbox Live account mate. Maybe use your Mum/Dad's or someone that you know? You don't have to charge anything to it.

I use codes and haven't had to put a credit card number in. As Dags said, just choosing Redeem Code on the Marketplace blade should do it. Unless there's something funky going on because you previously used a credit card on the account.

Yeah I think you need an active credit card to have an Xbox Live account mate. Maybe use your Mum/Dad's or someone that you know? You don't have to charge anything to it.

When I put the code in it tells me that I need an active credit card and that it will automatically charge 40 quid to it

I use codes and haven't had to put a credit card number in. As Dags said, just choosing Redeem Code on the Marketplace blade should do it. Unless there's something funky going on because you previously used a credit card on the account.

I did previously have a card active but have since had to cancel all my cards.

I received some advice from Holio earlier and will be doing what he told me in the morning

When I put the code in it tells me that I need an active credit card and that it will automatically charge 40 quid to it

I did previously have a card active but have since had to cancel all my cards.

I received some advice from Holio earlier and will be doing what he told me in the morning

Are you and Holio sleeping together?

Can anyone explain to me why the hell we need to buy microsoft points from the specific country our MSN account is registered to? My msn account is registered to Canada because I lived there previously, now I'm living in Asia and I need to contact someone in Canada to purchase it.
I don't see the point in this, Microsoft cunts.

Okay, never thought I'd post in here. I might be getting a 360 Pro in the next few days, just to confirm is the Pro 60GB?! And Silver membership comes with it, does this mean a year free Xbox Live?

Well I looked at the Xbox official site and it said it came with a Silver one? Didn't say how long it was for though which was daft.

Silver is basic online, you can download demos from the marketplace etc. But you can't play online.

When you setup a new gamertag, you get 1 months gold membership though.

Ahhh right! Well I'm torn now, I don't know whether to get this, a new telly or a new laptop. I need the telly or laptop more but I dunno. I hate these decisions. My telly has a small crack in it so I do need that, but then I need a new laptop cause this one is on its way out, or so I suspect, but I want to play a few Xbox only games.... meh.

Ahhh right! Well I'm torn now, I don't know whether to get this, a new telly or a new laptop. I need the telly or laptop more but I dunno. I hate these decisions. My telly has a small crack in it so I do need that, but then I need a new laptop cause this one is on its way out, or so I suspect, but I want to play a few Xbox only games.... meh.

Get a 360 sell your PS3 and get a new TV

Trust me once you get the 360 bug your PS3 will become an ornament

Aw fucking hell, I'm so torn you know! If I don't have a telly how can I play it?! Arrrgggghhhh. I aren't selling my PS3, no chance.

I couldn't anyway even if I wanted to, it's not just MINE you know?! :P It's Wills as well, and I know he wouldn't.

And Jumbos right, wouldn't get a decent telly anyway, I go no smaller then 28 inch. Okay now that sounds bad.

Argh, I will have to think about this one for a while, I do REALLY want one cause I'm dying to play a few games on it but I know we need a telly more and/or a laptop.

Back
Top Bottom