Microsoft Xbox 360

HDMI cables are only shipped with Elite's aren't they? My Pro definately didn't have one supplied with it.

Cheeky cunt!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....rom=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=+330303522499&_fvi=1

MICROSOFT XBOX 360 LIVE - 4200 POINTS

Buy It Now price: £2.00

Postage and packaging £35.50

He's delivering it digitally and charging £35.50 to do so!

I reported the fucker to Ebay, they're supposed to have put a stop to sellers that pad postage costs so that their actual "Buy it now" price is much lower and goes to the top of the search results, this example is just taking the piss.

Cheeky cunt!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....rom=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=+330303522499&_fvi=1

I reported the fucker to Ebay, they're supposed to have put a stop to sellers that pad postage costs so that their actual "Buy it now" price is much lower and goes to the top of the search results, this example is just taking the piss.
Also they pay less eBay fees.

Is that right? Shit if I'd known that I'd have reported it under that category and they'd definitely have taken notice, if it doesn't get pulled down I'm going to report it again as a "fee dodger".

Yeah because you only pay a percentage of the final sales fee, ebay don't take a cut of the postal fee

Cheeky cunt!

Shit like that has been going of for ages

if they were gonna do something they would have done it by now

They have, they stopped all the Asian sellers who were selling stuff for £0.50 with £15 shipping (or at least I no longer see them in any of the numbers we used to see them 2 or 3 years ago).

Shit like that has been going of for ages

if they were gonna do something they would have done it by now

Oh ye of little faith ;)

This Listing Is Unavailable

This listing (330303522499) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled.

His 2100 points at £16.90 delivery is still up so I've reported that as well now.

Last edited:
euroshirts.jpg

There's a whole swathe of new clothing options for your 360 avatar today. Thing is, unless you're European, and a European football fan at that, they won't be of much use to you.

Eighteen shirts were added today, to make up what Microsoft are calling the "European National Football Teams" collection. If Europeans/football fans were hoping this meant avatar-ready versions of their national team's actual kit, however, they'll be disappointed, as they're actually just...t-shirts. With a little flag on them.

The 18 countries available are:

Austria
Belgium
Denmark
England
Finland
France
Germany
Ireland
Italy
Netherlands
Northern Ireland
Norway
Portugal
Scotland
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Wales

Strange they went with European teams instead of something with a more American flavour when the Super Bowl is only a matter of days away.

Ah, that your next destination is it? You really shouldn't let your secrets slip out, the authorities could well be reading these threads in hope to find some crucial info on your whereabouts ;)).

You might already know, but the Resi 5 demo is up.
Downloaded it before I left home this morning, so hopefully will remember to try it tonight.

I'm sure I read that it's only up for a week as well?

You might already know, but the Resi 5 demo is up.
Downloaded it before I left home this morning, so hopefully will remember to try it tonight.

I'm sure I read that it's only up for a week as well?

Downloaded it the other day, didn't get around to trying it yet, the gameplay videos in the past left me rather meh.

Back
Top Bottom