Microsoft Xbox 360

Yeah the Elite has a different PSU.

Basically the old 360s have something like 200-and something Watts.

The new models are 175W I think, so you need that one.

i have an elite in the living room and a premium in my bedroom - i just swap the console around and leave the power supplies where they are, so a premium will defo work in an elite's psu...

Cant see myself buying another 360 tbh. If im forking out monies for another console then it must be for the PS3.

Hahah. Well i'll sure be buying a bunch once the ps3 sets off. Not thinking of getting one this time around though, most probably next year.

Tesco's have sent me "Universe At War - Earth Assault", anyone heard of it? Quite new it seems, released last Friday?

Well funny you should say that.. I thought this since the PS3 came out and since GT5 Prologue (which is still same old GT but slightly more interesting) and Everybody's Golf ive started playing mine a fair bit...

Know what you mean, PS3 is going to start coming into its own. I'm loving my PS3 collection now - some nice exclusives - F1, GT5, Everybodys Golf, UT3, Warhawk.

Not put my 360 on in anger in sometime. Played a bit of Forza 2 yesterday just to compare to GT5, but other than that, nothing interests me on it at the moment.

PES 2008 :)

Ok i'm joking. I swear i am.

@ Jack Bauer, you mentioned somewhere that you're thinking of buying PES 2008 if you find it cheap. Even if you find it free, just don't. I've spent so much time on it editing and what not and its really not deserving any time wasting. It is responsive yes but frustrating. Don't ruin the lovely image you already have of responsiveness and gameplay of the euro 2008 demo. I'd prefer you wait.

Last edited:
I say "if" your not enjoying the Euro Demo get PES2008 on the cheap because when you go back to Euro you'll be the extra great full for EA making a good game :)

Back
Top Bottom