Microsoft Xbox 360

Anybody seen the April Fool on the 360 today?

Click "Inside Xbox" and watch the video on page one. I like a company with a sense of humour.

Now you see I was half tempted to go out and buy another 360 today.

The Pro/Premium console is on a £200 deal in HMV.

At first I thought 'God, that's tempting, I'm buying it'. I wasn't bothered by the fact it was just the console, no games, extra controllers etc.

And then I thought a bit more.

Xbox Live, I'll definitely have that, but wait, thats £40, so £240, alright, not as good a price, but yeah I'll still go for it, and then I thought again 'shit I need the wireless adapter again, and holy fuck, thats £60 so it's suddenly £300, etc'

And there you go. I'm still sorely tempted by another one, but to get what I need from it, it's too much.

Now you see I was half tempted to go out and buy another 360 today.

The Pro/Premium console is on a £200 deal in HMV.

At first I thought 'God, that's tempting, I'm buying it'. I wasn't bothered by the fact it was just the console, no games, extra controllers etc.

And then I thought a bit more.

Xbox Live, I'll definitely have that, but wait, thats £40, so £240, alright, not as good a price, but yeah I'll still go for it, and then I thought again 'shit I need the wireless adapter again, and holy fuck, thats £60 so it's suddenly £300, etc'

And there you go. I'm still sorely tempted by another one, but to get what I need from it, it's too much.

EXACTLY same here mate :))

My Xbox 360 was manufactured on 1-11-05. Yet, when i try to contact Xbox customer support, i type in my serial number and it won't let me go any further.

how often do you guys replace your gaming pads?

i am not a big gamer and have one controller for the my use only, and the others for my mates, son etc..

and i am finding the triggers/buttons go funny on the controller and are not as accurate to respond, i mainly use it for fifa and maybe this is why they go so quick...

I replace them when they're faulty. If buttons and triggers go funny, I'd be inclined to buy another pad.

I also have a seperate pad for other people :)

I replace them when they're faulty. If buttons and triggers go funny, I'd be inclined to buy another pad.

I also have a seperate pad for other people :)

i find the controllers are acceptable for other games, but are not for when playing fifa, as you know how important button response is on this game, with the triggers and bumpers especially

I've not had a problem with a 360 pad yet. Dropped, kicked etc. (as you do) and it still works 100% fine.

I've had my PS3 a month and the :x: button has started "sticking" - despite the fact that I've only ever used it to navigate menus (what with only having Rock Band) up until Everybody's Golf was released last week.

how often do you guys replace your gaming pads?
Whenever I smash the current one due to rage :MAD:.

I have been a lot better though lately. Not bought a new pad for about 3 months now. Maybe it's because I like the baby blue colour one I've got :)).

Finally received the official Xbox 360 VGA cable yesterday and the picture quality is stunning on my LG. Very happy with it. :)

I don't know how to spell in Italian, so read it phonetically!

Eeeh Oh, non parle Italiano

When I went Italy, that is the only phrase I learnt :COOL:

Back
Top Bottom