Microsoft Xbox 360

Guys, I have a CEX voucher for £32. Do I have to use it in-store or can I buy something online with it?

I want to get another Xbox power cord/box thing.

Can I get any of them? or do the Elite machines have a different power supply thingy :DD

I want it because when I get my new TV in the bedroom (Every sentance I say now I mention my new TV) - I can just leave a power cord there and not drag it back and forth with my console.

I was looking for one this time last year so that I could move the 360 between living room and bedroom. They were £60 minimum last time I looked, so I quickly gave up on that idea.

I want to get another Xbox power cord/box thing.

Can I get any of them? or do the Elite machines have a different power supply thingy :DD

I want it because when I get my new TV in the bedroom (Every sentance I say now I mention my new TV) - I can just leave a power cord there and not drag it back and forth with my console.

Yeah the Elite has a different PSU.

Basically the old 360s have something like 200-and something Watts.

The new models are 175W I think, so you need that one.

I just checked my Elite 360 last night and mine's using the older chipset and the 205w (or whatever) power, whereas my Dad bought an Elite yesterday and specially asked for the 175w model. I was under the impression all Elite's would be 175w :(

In the Sun today Tesco or Asda have advertised a 360 and 5 games for £150

cant go wrong at that price

CW was correct

And it was in The Star not the Sun and it was at Tesco :))

It comes with 5 shit Arcade games. Uno, Pac-Man, Boom Boom Rocket, Feeding Frenzy 2 and Luxor 2

Haha waiting for this thing is so bloody annoying! Should be here soon though, according to the Parcelforce site where you can track your parcel...:

28-03-2008 03:17 Coventry Depot Out for delivery
28-03-2008 02:44 Coventry Depot Arrived at delivery depot
27-03-2008 21:20 National Hub Sorted in hub

(I live in Coventry)
Hopefully that means I will get it today :)

Guys where can I buy a £5 month's subscription for Xbox Live (its for my brother.)

EDIT: Don't worry, found out now. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom