LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 2 Only)

Re: LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 1 Only)

fd1972uk said:
Prof, if I'm reading your post right, I think you got it wrong.

I think today there is no E4 show, but just the C4 episode which we would've watched last week. Then next week is the final 2 episodes on C4.

FD

Yeah, just worked this one out now, talking to someone about it. I think i thought that was the penultimate episode.

Prof, you can't keep depending on me to keep you right. Get your act together fella.

:mrgreen: ;)

FD

Have to admit it's been quite funny watching some films and stuff on TV, as some of the cast have shown up on various films.

First saw the Japanese (Or wherever they come from) guy in Superman 2, then saw Sawyer in a recent film which I never realised before (unfortunately I've forgotten what bloody one :roll: ), saw Sayid in a clip from Pride (or is it Bride) and Prejudice dancing away. :mrgreen: Also saw Michael in The Matrix Reloaded (also saw Elrond from LOTR in that too, knew I saw the face somewhere), I also saw him in another movie I caught a glimpse of recently but can't mind what it was now. Also the guy that played Ethan popped up in I think it was The Grudge if I remember right.

Looking forward to tomorrow. :)

FD

I just noticed Jin in Spiderman 2 aswell, was shocked and rang up my friend right away. Saw Shannon with red hair in some other movie.

Michael in Matrix wtf? when?

Link or whatever he's called. The guy who does all the computer stuff. Presume he's in the 3rd, which I've not seen yet. Got dreadlocks.

FD

Link_atwork.jpg

Matrix

copie-1-normal-spid05.jpg

Spiderman

Sawyer was in a recent CSI on Five FD, maybe you saw him in it.

The first time i saw Michael in Lost i said. That's Mercutio from

mercutio.jpg

Romeo and Juliet (1996)

Mucho looking forward to the last episodes. No doubt we'll all be back in here with some more theories :)

Ethan is also in Threshold on skyone, playing some guy thats been infected by an alien virus, and is now superhuman (can with stand being shot etc).

Cant wait till tommorrow night, the channel4 trailer is driving me crazy.

Intellectually challenged said:
Cant wait till tommorrow night, the channel4 trailer is driving me crazy.

Same here mate, they aint half hammering it

I thought id sussed out what was gonna happen in the final 2 episodes but its all gone to pot now. Im still wondering how the flashbacks will work as well - assuming theyll do flashbacks!

But with the 2nd season not airing till "Autumn" ive a horrible feeling its going to be a nasty cliffhanger.

Holio, nah it's cool, I was actually talking rubbish, it wasn't Josh Holloway at all it was Karl Urban of LOTR that I saw in a Doom trailer. :roll: But the rest are Lost characters.

FD

Well have fun guys, enjoy an episode (well, 2) of what was sheer amazement for me. Remember whatever happens ...... there's a reason why we're all here! :lol:

Well i have been avoiding this thread incase there were any spoilers but now its finished i can join in

So am i right in thinking that the "others" wanted Walt then and not err Claires baby??

im just bloody confused, my mate said theres a hidden thing in the first series to do with the storyline so ill have to ask him tomorrow what hes on about

I aint waiting either for the 2nd series, not after how it ended tonight with about 4 cliffhangers goin off

There a mag out as well all about the first series so ill have to buy that and see if theres any info in it :)

I aint been this hooked on a series since Different Strokes ;) :D

I hear you JJC. I thought it was nothing special. Damn, i could have told you there was a bloody ladder leading down from the hatch.
The best bit was the sneak season 2 trailer. That said so much more.

Yep I thought that too, it was pretty inevitable that it's some sort of bunker, there was an episode when light came from it so obviously that maybe still to be answered. The monster thingy still has me though, was pretty surprised although still a bit confused as it sounded mechanical especially when it grabbed Locke, but that sort of smokey thing that was flying about is mysterious.

Was wondering what the heck was going on in the boat, then I had my suspicions as soon as I saw the people on the boat.

Looking at one of the trailers for Season 2 I'm sure I saw Michael in what can only be described as something out of Lord of the Flies? Or was it not him?

To be honest still totally 'Lost' :mrgreen: myself with what's going on, but looks like we'll not have to wait too long as it should be on again in the next 2-3 months. :)

By the way, not sure if anyone has ventured onto the Channel 4 Lost site. When you click on The Untold you go through a shockwave thingy and when you come to the passenger list, what exactly do you do after you have clicked on the names? A cursor appears on the bottle and a piece of paper in the top right but it doesn't do anything? Any ideas.

FD

Last edited:

Over the moon its back in Spring. God knows when that will be but thankyou c4!

Enjoyed last nights episodes emensely, although the cliffhanger was an anti-climax, i guessed they might leave it and not tell you whats in the hatch.

The "others" just look like a bunch of sea-shanty town locals at the moment mind. And on the theme of the boat, theyre not allowed to kill Sawyer off!

All in all brilliant first series and i cant wait for number 2.

Professor Nutmeg said:
The best bit was the sneak season 2 trailer. That said so much more.

Yep, you saw Jin and Michael still alive but not Sawyer! Surely they can't kill him off?

Forgot about one of the funnier moments from last night when Hertz (or whatever his name was) blew up!

Then Hurley says to Jaxk "You've got some Hertz on you dude"

I felt it's been abit of a strange series, I've watched it all and can now say for me it aint anything special, lots of people going on about it getting better as the series went on, but tis now just tv you watch for the sake of watching it.

We've learnt feck all during this series.

How come, bar the Ethan moment; has 'The Others' not shown there faces before now, and now they have they have a boat with and engine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS what is going on here. And how just by chance they happened to be even near the raft in the middle of the darkness.

The Hatch is open and we have abit of a ladder in there? But only a little bit, tis not too wide either, so I dare say Hurley aint going down there, and why didnt they at least drop one of the flamin torches down it to give us an idea of how deep it actually is.

Why exactly did the plane crash? We know feck all what happened, as the plane was meant to have broke in half if I remember right, yet we dont know where the other half is or what happened the people on it, yet that Vincent the Dog survived a crash while being in the hold of the plane!!!!

Hurley has been cursing himself about what has happened, but when you actually look at that flashback last night, something was at work to prevent him getting his fat ass on that plane, his room was shorted out so he had no alarm, his Range Rover broke down, he checked in at the wrong area, the doors had closed for the plane to taxi off; so he really should of just took hint and went ah balls I'll get the next one.

I cant see Sawyer being killed off, he's too much of a needle type charcter. I agree about Hertz going up in bits, I even said to my gf, how funny would it be if he blew up BBBBOOOOOMMMMMM!

Season 2 isnt far away, and I think that was a good decision by CH4 otherwise lots of ppl would be importing the season 2 DVD's for the states when they get released or watching it on t'internet. All in it's something to do but it's defo something I could take or leave, or not worry about.

Yeah thought it was a bit of an anti-climax too.

I thought the folk on the boat were just random passers by, didn't realise they were anything to do with 'the others'.

I don't think that's Michael you saw going LOTF FD, that looked like a new character to me.

So the hatch looks like it leads to some large underground establishment. Some secret government experiment thing or a missle silo perhaps, "Day of the Dead" style.

Aye, your right CD not him. going through the untold thingy which is quite interesting, although will wait till I'm home to hear the sound and look at it further.

Obviously going by the teaser it's obviously some research facility and presuming that something has went a bit mental.

Looks like the date will be around 8th March, give or take a week or two as that's supposedly when Desperate Housewives finishes. Spring also ends on 25th March.

FD

I can see it happenning in March, but is the Desperate Housewives series that short FD? I mean it went till June last year when Lost took over from it I thought? I see them running side by side, Lost at 9 and DH at 10 in the schedule, but then again maybe your right. Who knows, it's kinda like Lost, no one has a clue WTF is going on.

:mrgreen: LOL...........

Well I turned sad and looked at Desperate Housewives Season 2 and it's only 14 episdoes. And heard that that's about the date it'll be finished, probably seems more likely towards the end of March, and maybe even the early part of April, but it ain't too bad.

Also I've just started watching Invasion, so that'll keep me occupied, although I got a feeling they'll drag that out terribly and have like 25 seasons or so.

FD

Some Mo-fo at C4 needs their face slapped.

The second season is not meant to be starting until 28th June, now call me fuckin Einstein if you like, but that sounds summery to me, don't you think?

Supposedly they're hitting us shortly with a re-run of the 1st series (obviously must be either double episodes or twice a week or something).

I'm still watching Invasion and it's not too bad, but I thought Lost was returning around now. :(

FD

Yeah, it is smelly that it's so far away - they've already started showing it on Irish council telly btw.

Invasion is great so far I think, really enjoying that show.

Back
Top Bottom