LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 2 Only)

fd1972uk said:
geek.jpg

:mrgreen:

FD

You trying to turn this into another "Ever Wondered...?" thread FD, posting pics of yourself ;)

Do you know what...when they started season 2 of Lost, why was that little boy still in the Island when he should of been taking away. Anybody noticed that?

A few things that i picked up from a Lost forum chaps. Both of these are not spoilers, they just relate to things that happened in series 1 and the first 4 episodes in series 2, that you may be interested in.

1, desmonds bird in the pic from ep4 looks exactly the same as the bird that wanted to adopt claires baby - http://www.ravenscraft.org/wp-stuff/desmondsgirlfriend.JPG

2, in series 2 ep1 - jack is operating on this chap - http://www.lost-theseries.com/screencaps.php?view=cap&ep=35&id=NONAME_008_000_077.jpg

Nah don't think it is him tbh. Does the guy not die though anyway?

Hopefully we'll get to see these 'other's in the next episode.

FD

p.s. DB - Love the avatar man. :applause: ;)

Jeez, I don't even notice any similarities. :roll:

Tbh, could well just be casting people in more than one character to save on money.

FD

Going along very nicely.

Great ending to E4 version
Shannon shot eh, can't see her dying though? Also both seeing Walt, I thought it would be just Shannon being able to see him!! :shock: Also next week looks really good from the other survivors perspective.

FD

It's getting better and better isn't it. Mr Eko is turning into a ledge! and having originally not like Jin, the more you discover about him, the more you realise he's a decent bloke

db

Yep, I'm glad that they're still going back to the existing character stories. Now they can fatten it out with the new characters and they're stories.

As for Mr Echo, yep, he's excellent, similarities I think with a certain John Locke for me. However I can see him dieing, can just see it as he seems to be pushed out as a character for people to connect with. Just got a feeling.

FD

It`s Desmond`s girlfriend...Will Michael save his friends or will Sayid capature Michael?Locke you prick!

Can someone ban him please, thanks in advance.

Good episode just past, good to see the other survivor's story, look forward to tomorrow's episode.

FD

I really enjoyed that, probably my favourite of series 2 i think.

Possibly because it had no flashbacks and condensed 48 days into 1 episode - Mr Eko is pure quality.

EkoWater.jpg

Yep, was really good. I was worried they'd bung it out for a few episodes, but f-fwd it right through to the present time was better.

I was in two minds about the 'Next on Lost' part at the end of the show, but think I won't bother watching it, as I prefer to see everything without a little clue as to what's going on.

E4 Spoiler:-
Wasn't much of an episode, although it did confirm that Shannon is dead. Bit surprised that her and Boone are the first to die, considering their lives where so linked.

FD

fd1972uk said:
Yep, was really good. I was worried they'd bung it out for a few episodes, but f-fwd it right through to the present time was better.

I was in two minds about the 'Next on Lost' part at the end of the show, but think I won't bother watching it, as I prefer to see everything without a little clue as to what's going on.

E4 Spoiler:-
Wasn't much of an episode, although it did confirm that Shannon is dead. Bit surprised that her and Boone are the first to die, considering their lives where so linked.

FD

Yeah they can be a pain in the arse cant they - i wish C4 would drop them.

The Nathan/Goodwin situation was very well handled imo, I was certainly fooled.

I've been trying to figure out if Goodwin means anything as Ethan Rom means "Other man" - no luck so far.

I wonder whether that bloke Kelvin who ran out of the jungle to meet Desmond when his boat ran aground is another of them ?

db

denirobob said:
I really enjoyed that, probably my favourite of series 2 i think.

Possibly because it had no flashbacks and condensed 48 days into 1 episode - Mr Eko is pure quality.
The entire episode was a flashback. :shock:

Hi Mate,

You mention about Kelvin and Desmond's boat. I must've missed this or something, can't remember this? What episode are we talking?

FD

Hi Fd, when we first met desmond (ep1 or 2) and he said his boat had run aground, this fella "Kelvin" came out of the jungle and basically recruited him to push the button. We haven't seen any of this btw, it's just Desmond's account.

Also in ep9 (the current c4 one about freckles/the horse etc..) when she goes in to see her dad in the army recruitment office - did anyone else catch Sayid on the tv behind her ?

db

That was last week for me, I can't possibly be expected to remember that! ;)

Last night's was great, first clear viewing of the black smoke with no hinderance (last time we saw it was going down a hole for about a second, could still at that point have been the end of some larger machina).

Eko FTW!

Very good E4 episode that.

So basically the monster thing is actually smoke.

Next week looks good too. :)

Mind you I was an idiot, reading in a TV magazine I saw one of the Lost Characters and it started off by saying "Lost fans look away now......." so I didn't. :roll: Think I know what happens to one of them, as I did stop but it was a little late, so got the jist of what happens.

FD

hello mate

did you catch the images that were shown in the smoke ? (almost subliminally) - I wonder if it was sort of scanning Eko's thought's/experiences etc...

--
from a LOST forum...

01) Church in the village in Nigeria
02) Woman in her 20’s who???
03) Man the Eko shot instead to save his brother shooting him
04) Eko coming from the sea after the plain crashes – this was upside down ???
05) Woman in her 50’/60’s ???(maybe mr ekos mother – my guess)
06) 2 Flashes of Eko holding his brother at the airfield – this was before we saw that flashback!!!!
07) The last one was Jesus on the cross
--

Maybe this ties in with what Goodwin said about taking good people, Eko's done some bad things and therefore is of no interest to the others - that's why they prefer innocent/good people - e.g. kids

Perhaps Locke's experience with the Monster/Smoke right back in series 1 was a similar one ??

db

Back
Top Bottom