LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 2 Only)

I'd need to see it again, obviously my concentration level wasn't too great.

You could be right about that.

Never noticed Sayid on the TV also in the previous episode.

FD

Hmmmm, I wasn't as impressed with the E4 show as I thought I would be.

Promised a lot due to the 'Lost Next Week' preview, but nothing much really happened. When the guy said to Jack about having a little word I was hoping we'd get some info, but nothing really happened.

Also, I'm a little disappointed as I've heard on another forum that a 3rd season is out on October, I have a sinking feeling that I might run out of patience with the show, being dragged on and on and on. Although from what I'm told
The Final episode of Season 2 reveals for the 1st time the actual reason why the plane crashed
<----- btw, this isn't really a spoiler but just someone mentioning the final episode of Season 2.

FD

Well I have been told since that Series 3 is supposedly the end.

I'm just wondering also if with the new series starting in October in US and we being half way through the series 2 in UK, if both series will run at the same time as it did for Invasion.

That would be good. :)

FD

Last E4 series not upto much this time. Although maybe it will have an important meaning with getting both the baby and the mother baptised. Maybe they are dead?

FD

When Jack wouldn't let Locke go press the button, eventually releasing him, I thought "Of course, Locke just makes it in time, yada yada, cliche-esque script...". Then those feckin red flaps came up on the timer! I was like YAAAAS! Some action! Then they FUCKEN CAVED and let him put the numbers in anyway, motherfuckers! :x

Hi Classic

I really enjoyed last night's ep and like you i was expecting a typical - he gets to the keyboard in the nick of time scenario.

Im not so sure that everything is all ok you know, i dont think he finished putting the numbers in but just pressed execute. Those red hierogylphics might have set of a chain reaction or something that Locke is unaware of.

db

Have to admit it was another mild episode, not much happening.

I did get excited at that bit too, not sure if anything will come of it, but you never know. Only good thing is that the possible ‘other’ is still in captivity therefore they can still get some info from him.

Noticed the ‘Next Week’ clips are not on now.

FD

hello mate,

yeah theyve dropped them on E4 havent they.

Re: Henry Gale, i've been reading this morning about these Wizard of Oz references in terms of his name and the fact he arrived on the island via a balloon

db

Thought that episode was rather good. Good flashbacks.

From what I've been told, it's gonna be good until the very end of this series. :)

FD

Well I guess it starts after that last series then. :mrgreen:

Wasn't upto much, flashbacks revolved round Sun and Jin which I find quite bland tbh, but still like to see their past. Not sure if old Slappy is the Daddy and not Jin. :shock: So Sun might be a mad Asian slapper!!

Still not sure on Henry yet.

Guess we'll see what happens in the next episode.

FD

Ah well, looks like things are set to pick up.

So Henry has been found out. I'm thinking that he intended to be caught and was sent to infiltrate the camp and win trust from the survivors, that's why he did what he did for Locke, instead of running. But looks like Sayid has caught him out.

The stuff on the door, had me thinking it looks kinda Hyieroglyphic (sp?), as I think it was a bit like the signs that came up in the counter when the button was pressed at the very last minute a couple of episodes back.

FD

hi chaps

been catching up with lost in a marathon 3 hour session! I really enjoyed the Claire/Ethan episode and the intrigue with just who "Henry Gale" is...

This is just pure speculation on my part but could he in fact be the mysterious Kelvin, that Desmond was lured by into the hatch ?!?

db

Hmmm, don't know, could be a possibility I guess.

Not a huge spoiler, but about Desmond
I do know that he appears later in the series so we'll see, unless Henry is already away by then in one way or another.

FD

Well that was quite an interesting episode, not really exciting but quite a few things came out.

The discussion between Dave and Hurley talking about it being all in his head, has you thinking. Hurley's bird being in the mental institute too :shock: and Henry saying he never pressed the button. :shock: :shock: .

Also saw the return of the 'Next in Lost' clip. :mrgreen:

FD

Well another episode down, although thought it would've livened up a little more by now.

I'm starting to wonder if the Others are people who have been in the same situation as the survivors and have stayed behind for some reason. Not sure why Walt is such a big thing, as does seem to be the case with all the children that have been taken.

Wondering if the others are people who if they go back to the real world will be in some sort of trouble i.e. health or something.

As seeing Locke and Rose they have a lot to lose if they go back.

So that was episode 19, so only 6 to go. Mind you I've got a feeling that we'll have Michael in some sort of fever and we'll get ramblings and nothing really. It's a gurantee.

FD

Yep but 5 with the double episode. So enjoy the end.

And I also think the magnet is behind the/some recoveries.

Jin's recovery? What happened to him, I've forgot. :roll:

Eh, not sure what the link is with a magnet and a guy walking, are you guys getting outside info here? ;) :mrgreen:

FD

FUCK! Aint really seen every episode this year, but that was a good one, and yes I didnt see it coming either.

Still cant believe that Ana Lucia has gone!!! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, she was decent eye candy, plus the other one werent that bad, poor Hurley, he'll eat everyone. Still Michael has turned into an evil bastard

Will try to see a few more before the end, but my viewing is now Thursdays and the Sopranos!!!!!!!! Welcome back Tony and co.

That totally shocked me. I think it could be one of two things with Michael, either he's trying to rally them against the Others, but still not sure why he killed AL. Btw, I think I mentioned that I found something out by mistake, well that was it. I was also shocked when he panicked and blew Hurley's bird, poor Hurley. Obviously he's framing Henry (we'll just call him that) so that this further distances the survivors from the others. I don't know if you can recall what Henry said to AL, had she been captured by the others and someone tried to change her? I didn't catch it right. Maybe that's what's happened with Michael also, but he has been converted, not sure, still think your it could be the rally.

Also if you remember Henry said to Locke that he was good and they where coming to get him, if you notice the good people, without the demons i.e. Locke, Hurley's Bird and Rose have seen their lives dramatically changed by having their illnesses etc totally reversed. I'm wondering if the kids are being kept away from the bad eggs (they're not really bad, but have had their dark moments i.e. killing people etc).

It's all hotting up now it seems.

FD

hi fd,

superb episode wasnt it!

my theory is that michael has been sent (by the others) to get henry back (and possibly kill Ana Lucia) in exchange for walt. Now obvioulsy its probably unlikely the others will keep their promise, but michael is so desperate i think he would do pretty much verything to "get my boy back"

db

You dont know till next week, but I would of thought he just wounded himself.

Back
Top Bottom