LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 2 Only)

Re: LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 1 Only)

well to be fair, the episodes in america are kinda going behind schedule with the director's other comittments (i.e. sometimes there are 4 weeks between episodes). Maybe ch4 are waiting for it to all finish?

Yep, enjoying Invasion myself.

I just doubt it's appeal if it goes longer than 1 series.

FD

Reading an article on Evangeline Lily in the paper, I noticed it said that the 2nd series would be starting on 2nd May. :)

FD

Channel 4 Website:-

"Lost Series 2 is premiered, on Channel 4, on 2 May at 10pm and, on E4, on 6 May at 10.05pm."

Guess E4 could be starting off with Episode 2.

:)

FD

It's the first two episodes on C4 on May 2nd, and I think then a third on E4 on the same night.

Does anyone know whats going to be happening with the repeats, this week its been episodes 16-20 Mon to Fri, leaving 4 episodes for next week but the second series starts on Tuesday

To the people that havent seen any of series 2, what do you thinks going to happen ?

Go on have a few guesses, I wont spoil anything, bare in mind its episode 20 next for series 2!!

ClassicD said:
It's the first two episodes on C4 on May 2nd, and I think then a third on E4 on the same night.

Naw mate, don't think that's what'll happen.

E4 doesn't begin until 6th May which is a sunday, doesn't mention on the website about it being on that night?

I think it'll be the 3rd on the Saturday.

FD

Checked the Sky planner there. Two episodes on C4 on Tuesday 2nd May, and then a episode on E4 immediately afterwards. According to the program synopsis they are three different episodes:

Man of Science, Man of Faith (C4)
Adrift (C4)
Orientation (E4)

These are the first three eps of Season 2, according to TV.com (list of the titles of every episode shown so far across the pond, there's no spoilers but it does have all the ep titles, so it's up to you whether those are too much of a risk to look at...).

?

Can't wait for this to start!

I eventually succombed an downloaded the first few, but it's just not the same as watching on a tradional gogglebox.

db

Yep mate, see what your meaning.

Bit weird, maybe it meant E4 will play the repeats on Saturdays (6th May).

That's even better, 3 in the one night. :) Mind you that's my footy night, so guess I'll be doing a bit of taping.

FD

pingu_350x240.jpg

I used to think the same about Pingu, but now i'm hooked! ;)

db

I love penguins. And your Avatars DB. :mrgreen:

As I like to say "There's nothing finer, than a sweaty vagina".

FD

ok in the last nights episode there was a
polarbear!
. But i didnt see pingu anywhere.:lmao: what will i see next? velociraptor, t-rex, king kong, godzilla. oh well battlestar galactica tonight;)

Sorry mate, i was just having a little joke with because you are from Finland (a beautiful country i might add!)

actually thinking about it now, maybe Pingu is from Iceland ?!?

db

Well, well, well, that was very interesting.

Almost 3 hours of Lost, rather fun. :)

I had a feeling that the Scottish Guy was the bunker dude. And am starting to wonder as he did say 'See you in another life', hmmmm??? I wonder if it is indeed that they are in some sort of afterlife or in between life and death.

FD

That was stonking, so glad it's back!

It's funny, that's the second time that I've watched Lost and recognised something from an avatar on Evo-Web - Flawless had the numbers for ages before they were significant on TV and Proxi (I think), had the wee typing cursor we saw last night. Impatient fools! ;)

Never saw that on the shark bob, if you spotted it yourself you've got a mad keen eye!

Already craving the next ep. :mrgreen:

Nah, can't say I noticed that on the shark tbh. Come on admit it, have you been doing a little bit of snooping dear diniro? :mrgreen:

Did anyone notice what Michael gave Walt as a present though? ;)

FD

well yes, youve got me bang to rights guv ;)

still only reason i saw it this time (having read about its appearance) is cos i taped it & freeze framed!

end of ep2 is superb isnt it. "udders, udders"

:mrgreen: LOL............I was wondering what you where talking about and then I caught on.

Well I'm gonna say that if the shark is being created (or whatever), then I guess the same can be said about the polar bear and I'll hazard a guess and say that the roaring thing could be a dinosaur of some sort.

FD

So that geezer in bunker is in there just to type in the numbers when the alarm goes off? I wonder what would happen if he didn't do it? It seems pretty important that they have to be entered.

I noticed the sign on the Shark tail, however you have to be a right geek to start pausing and playing back to see it. :roll: :mrgreen:

FD

Back
Top Bottom