How Much Is That Doggy In The Window? YEE HAA!!

My parents took me to the theatre to watch it once when I was young - The story revolved around the 'Madonna with the big Boobies' and trying to find it. :DD
I bet they wish they hadn't took you, God that must have been awkward.

I know someone whose mum said "you're only watching The South Park Movie if I come with you". He said yes, because at the time he was desperate to see it. Can you imagine sitting through that with your mum... Apparently they didn't speak for a week afterwards.

How the hell has this topic, about the price of dogs, got onto Madonnas tits, South Park and All Allo?! :lmao:

How the hell has this topic, about the price of dogs, got onto Madonnas tits, South Park and All Allo?! :lmao:
It acttually isn't about Maddona. It's about a painting on Allo Allo, called "The Fallen Madonna with Big Bobbies" (or sumtin). :lol:

Great thread! :lol:

I've been laughing all afternoon watching Allo Allo clips.

check this out. Allo Allo 2007.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtvm6xZSGCo

Right answer for Dog 3

1.5 Million

He has actually been living in the building for over 10 years on his own. So he now has squaters rights and will stand to inherit the whole building - which is infact an Old School building. It is a bit Derelict but I have had three independant Estate Agents give me a qoute and the average was 1.5 million.

So thats the price of the Doggy!!!!

Winners

Tim £500
Revan £291.91
JayGrim £85.94

Unlucky to JB who said 3 Million - he just missed out on a place. Better luck next time mate.

Doggy 4

doggy20windowfh8.th.jpg

Go for it!!!! :bounce:

This dog has broken through from another universe, the Main Universe, through into the Parallel Universe. This is quite a task, he must be talented, some kind of professor. However, the PU is being kind to him, as the deadly bean virus that encapsulates the air over on that side has been kept away from him with a Dinner Heat Saver Bowl, so he must be also worth something big to someone on the Parallel side?

£405,000.

doggy20windowfh8.th.jpg

Looks like condensed breath or slavers against the glass so it's not a stuffed head.

I think this is the extremely rare dogadillo, a creature with a dog's head and the body of an armadillo. It's always difficult to put a monetary value on such things as its intrinsic value is in its extraordinary biology.

Last time I heard about one, it was guy down the pub selling one for £30, so I'll go with that.

£250 He's a dog with fish genes...I mean look at him, the poor bastard thinks he's in an aquarium...

Answer for Doggy 4

Right, the dog has a rare skin condition that means when sunlight and normal air hits it - it will burn the skin and eventually die. A bit like when you put water on a Gremlin - But it jsut dies, you don't get a big mean doggy coming out of all the mushy stuff - just a dead mushy Doggy.

It is incased in a hi - tech bubble that has been decorated to look like the outside world. Infact if you could pan out of the picture you would see it is infact indoors.

This Bubble pumps purified air into the bubble and reflects sunlight away.

To keep this Dog in the bubble it costs £22,000 pounds a year all in.

If you wanted to buy the dog - you would have to pay for the Bubble aswell - that costs £55,000.

So the initial cost for the dog would be £77,000 (With one years Bubble maintenaince)

The winners are;

Revan £300
FreMM £250
Ret Kit £117.50

Doggy 5

WindowDogs.jpg

It's the one in the middle that I want the price for :DD

Good Luck!!!! :bounce:

WTF @ the American dog. :shock:

And even more WTF @ the dog we're voting on, it looks like a rat gone wrong.

£150 because it's a rare breed- a chihuahua crossed with a rat. The only reason it's not more is because it's ugly as chuff.

£1.7m.
The dog has had surgery to look like Steven Tyler (from Aerosmith), and now spends his days as a lookalike.
He has also formed a tribute band (ironically 2 of them are in the photo with him), and tours most weekends.

Back
Top Bottom