How Much Is That Doggy In The Window? YEE HAA!!

I say £150. The dog is definitely a mix between a collie, a donkey and some BobbyBox DNA. For that last part alone he should be priceless, but seeing that I have to put a price on him I'd go for £150.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

Im losing sleep over this you must tell us the price!

RESULTS

Thought I would do it now as nobody else is guessing.

The right Answer is £41.42

It was worked out the following way;

Average price of a dog from a home is around £100

Average dogs life is 12.8 years - this dog is around 9 years old

he gets minus £40 for his freaky ear

and Minus £20 as he does not eat any dog food. He only likes M+M's (As that is the whole reason he is at the window - there is a Red M+M out on the Window ledge)

So the equation is;

100 (12.8/9)
------
(-40+-20) = £41.42

(I can't type the equation properly on here - as I need big brackets and the like and it makes all the writing go to the left!!!! :ROLL:)

The Winners are;

Nick Cave £40
Ret Kit £43.25
Tim7 £38.75

Well done - The first post in this thread will keep track of your scores :))

PICTURE 2

AAAAAhjMJo8AAAAAAHuUBw.jpg

Good luck people :DD

He seems to be in a car but also looks like he is looked after well, So coming from a family who loves him I would go £38.65, add the collar £1.99. Also as I said he is in a car so he could be driving through London so there is also congestion charge, not sure what it is but ill guess £8

£38.65
£01.99
£08.00 +
------
£48.64

Final Answer = £48.64

PICTURE 2

AAAAAhjMJo8AAAAAAHuUBw.jpg

Good luck people :DD

Looks quite a large fella, driving in a posh pick up with some weird roof rack going on, possibly some posh outward bound types. I reckon even with his odd height ears this guy was a pedigree puppy. Given the fancy collar and even with the ears I still reckon about £328 he's a pampered pooch not a mutt.

Damn just noticed top of the pooch price rs... it's all down hill from here.. :LOL:

Last edited:
£17,483,674 - That is not a weird looking pick up/SUV - It's a Russian space module. The Cosmonauts on board MIR are up there so long these days they get lonely and a bit space crazy. So the Russian Space agency decided to send up a dog to keep them company, and sane.... Comrade Fidovski (pictured)has undergone a 14month training programme - teaching him how to use the space toilet, and roll over and play dead in zero G. Scientists are confident that he'll settle in quickly - but have instructed the Cosmonauts waiting for Fidovski not to throw him a frisbee

£85 without the posh looking collar
£94.99 with

£17,483,674 - That is not a weird looking pick up/SUV - It's a Russian space module. The Cosmonauts on board MIR are up there so long these days they get lonely and a bit space crazy. So the Russian Space agency decided to send up a dog to keep them company, and sane.... Comrade Fidovski (pictured)has undergone a 14month training programme - teaching him how to use the space toilet, and roll over and play dead in zero G. Scientists are confident that he'll settle in quickly - but have instructed the Cosmonauts waiting for Fidovski not to throw him a frisbee
That better be one well trained space dog... zero G and dog pee don't mix... or no2's...:DOH:

£19.98. The dog is dead (so didn't cost anything), £18.99 went on stuffing and the collar was 98p...

Back
Top Bottom