How Much Is That Doggy In The Window? YEE HAA!!

BobbyBox

WING NUT!
10 October 2003
Arsenal
Simple - Look at the Doggy in the window and Guess how much he is worth?

Remember to look at the whole picture - certain things may effect the price of the dog ;))

The nearest person to the actual price will get 10 points the second nearest 6 points and the third 2 points.

There will be a new picture every week, Whenever I can be bothered to do it :DD

And the scores for that week will be given, before the new picture is given out.

(Its sort of on the same premises as the Caption Competition - but more Serious)

Only 1 Guess per person

If you Edit a post it will be void!!!!

Get Guessing People!!!! :BY:

Score Board

Ret Kit 18
Revan 16
Tim7 12
Nick Cave 10
TikTikTikTik 6
FreMM 6
Yana 2
JayGrim 2

Picture 1

6567766_e30aa09477.jpg

Last edited:
You should have an impartial member who doesnt join in who you can PM the answer to beforehand otherwise you'll just cheat Bobby, I know you will, because you're a bugger.

You should have an impartial member who doesnt join in who you can PM the answer to beforehand otherwise you'll just cheat Bobby, I know you will, because you're a bugger.

I never cheat!! - It will be worked out fairly - I will show you how all prices are worked out on the Thursdays.

I will only accept peoples first answers.

£0

The dog is a weird-eared freak who's trying to squat in a dodgy American derelict house and has just been caught on CCTV.

I like the way you are all thinking about it - Very Good.

Some good answers - but will they be correct?

Whoever owns it needs some new blinds, they are skanky.

Start with the bog standard dog price -

£300
-£275 (it's a mutt)
-£15 (it looks old, it will be dead soon)
+£19 (probably already potty trained)
-£13 (ugly motherfucking dog. one ear bigger than the other)

£16

Whoever owns it needs some new blinds, they are skanky.

Start with the bog standard dog price -

£300
-£275 (it's a mutt)
-£15 (it looks old, it will be dead soon)
+£19 (probably already potty trained)
-£13 (ugly motherfucking dog. one ear bigger than the other)

£16

I like your style.

yea what's the point of waiting for a week to find out about a price on a shitty dog looking outside?

yea what's the point of waiting for a week to find out about a price on a shitty dog looking outside?

There is 81,819 members as I type this. I'm sure everyone would like a piece of the action - so I'm giving it a week.

If I get bored - I might make it earlier :DD

It can't be that Shitty If you can't wait to see how much he is actually worth - Be patient!

To be honest its looks staged, some type of crappy kids/family movie. The story would be it follows the youngest child home who loves it, but the older brother thinks its a mut and torments it. The dad would rather have it put down but the mother thinks its good for the daughters development. She a bit backwards you see. However something terrible happens to the kids and the dog saves them! Anyway, the cost of the movie is probably about 5,7 mil pounds (tv movie).

So the cost of the doggy in the window is 5,7 million pounds!

Back
Top Bottom