How Much Is That Doggy In The Window? YEE HAA!!

ANSWER FOR DOG 2

The dog is worth £600 it was indeed a very highly sort after Doggy.

But then it turned BAD!!!!

What you see it in is a Doggy Prison.

It is just being transported to an Insane Asylum - it got a Mars Bar melted it and crushed it down so it looks like shit and when the Wardens opened the Cell door he did a Crazy laugh and ate the Mars Bar (Which they thought was shit).

So they decided he should be in an Asylum rather than a Prison. The Pink Coller is a Tag to keep an Eye on him.

So His value goes down by - £600 as he is no value to anybody - he is a Crazy Mad Dog that nobody can look after!!

When he dies though his Fur will be kept and made into 'UGG' Boots (The ones the ladies love) so eventually he will be worth £63.83 which is the Average price of 'UGG' Boots.

Therefore - The Point scorers today are;

Ret Kit (£61.50) 10 Points
TikTikTikTik (£53) 6 Points
Yana (£50) 2 points

next picture coming in a bit :DD

DOGGY 3

1256840-How-much-is-that-doggie-in-the-window-0.jpg

Good Luck ;))

(Cheers Jack - I used a different picture - the other was not co-operating :DD)

Last edited:
Bobby, you've copied a shortened link, not a full link (look at the dots in the middle). Find the picture again, right-click on it and copy the link from that.

Alternatively, download it to your computer, then go to Imageshack and upload it there to get a new link.

I dont care no more, stupid game

£0.00 as he had just leaped to its death

It looks so-so cute with the hat on. :-pp

It's just I've always thought dogs have evil eyes and big horrible sharp teeth, plus one of my mums ex's had a dog and it wreaked, the smell stuck to everything. Put me off a hell of a lot. They intimidate me when I'm walking down the street too and they start trying to hump my leg or smell my crotch.

Last edited:
You must have a particular scent, my love.

Dogs are awesome, except for those who eat kiddy face. K9 is one of me favourite films, Jerry Lee, what a gangster he was. Pool balls? No sweat.

I reckon the latest dog costs £4.99 and comes with a free Michael Jackson "Black Or White" CD.

Thinking the same as me Joe, but surely atleast a couple of pounds for the coler.

2pound

And this comp is nonsense, might as well make a new and improved version called:

"How Much Is that Hooker In The Window?"

Looks like a fairly run down building, probably in a run down neighbourhood in a run down town. I reckon the dog is depressed and is about to jump.

That said, and I might be mistaken, but I think I recognise the building and the Ming Pong Chinese Restaurant is just down the street. The dog should provide enough meat for about 8 carry-out meals.

Therefore, value: £34

omg I loved that show.

Brilliant. too bad it couldn't go forever.

My parents took me to the theatre to watch it once when I was young - The story revolved around the 'Madonna with the big Boobies' and trying to find it. :DD

Back
Top Bottom