Home Gaming Setup

Re: homemade gaming setup

very tidy rocky, nice! The black xbox looks so much better when everyhing else is black aswell.

Here is mine.
setup1.jpg

setup2.jpg

Last edited:

lol yeh innit csaunders! Then again I spend most of the time hogging the TV to play the 360 :)

hahhahah YES MY MAN. thats so true... lucky for me, i have two HDTV's... thats how i solved that problem... but before you think differently of me, HDTV's are really fucking cheap here and credit cards companies will give you 18 months % free on them... so there no brainers...

lol we have 2 HDTV's too but the 42" LCD HD Sharp set we have got isnt anywhere near as good as the 50" LG one thats pictured. We have a wireless digisender so she can watch Sky upstairs and change channels too. Am I talking to the same csaunders?

I shall get a pic of my new room up soon. You will have to excuse the mat and the ball, 2 purchases which could not be turned down at the time, eh chris? ;)

I shall get a pic of my new room up soon. You will have to excuse the mat and the ball, 2 purchases which could not be turned down at the time, eh chris? ;)

They couldnt mate, you saw them and felt the need to get them both

Here is my room...

Kingsize bed....
ViewofBed-1.jpg

The chair...
ViewOfChair.jpg

The gaming setup...
Setup2.jpg

Setup1.jpg

The gaming setup when sat in the chair ;)...
ViewFromChair.jpg

That was my old room stef, when i had the smallest room ever. My sister has her own house now so I have her room :D

Its a love heart from the British Heart Foundation. My sister runs the one in Southport. She put it in my room and said I owe her £2. Your supposed to write a message to your loved one on it, and they put it up on the shop window.

I use it as a mat for my cups of tea. It is covered in tea ring stains :)

Argh! Too many wires! That would drive me crazy Kev! We need a wireless world sooner rather than later.

DJ Doc4, won't your 360 suffer, looks cramped.

And Kev, nice ikea desk :p
I have the same, and its also on a lot of TV shows :lol:

My 360 has been running ok since I got it back 2 months ago, and it has been sat there the whole time. If it does go wrong fuck knows where im going to put the damn thing! at least where it is now im shielded from some of the noise it makes!

Post pics of your set-ups lads.

Mine:

Set-up.jpg

I've been squinting when watching the footy from the sofa in my living room (maybe it's my eyes that need testing!) so I bought this 32" LG tv in a sale:

891514.jpg

:EASY:

Last edited:

My gaming setup is practically the same as this one. I designed my room according to this pic and apart from the B&O TV (replaced by a Samsung), everything (even the B&O speakers) is the same. I also have a glass table under the TV with my PS3, HD Receiver, DreamBox , Apple TV, Ipod docking station and my Philips NX PowerLite remote control docking station. And I also have (a broken) Beosound 9000 hanging on the wall (got no money to repair it). This room has cost me over 12.000 euros that I saved up during my entire life and I'm proud too say that I've worked my ass off for every penny of it.

Last edited:

Nice setup Fremm.

I'll be moving soon and I'm going to buy the SAMSUNG HT-TX35R to give me the surround sound experience but I wanted to know should I buy a wood stand or a glass one?

:THINK:

For now I've got a PS3 and a Sony Bravia 32S3020

I'd buy a glass one mate...They're more expensive, but wood tends do "work" if you now what I mean. It loses color, stains will be visible etc.. I usually take my glass stand out and just wash it with some liquid soap and dry it with newspaper; shiny shiny bling bling....Looks class too

Back
Top Bottom