Home Gaming Setup

Re: homemade gaming setup

That's my front room ;) I live on the top floor of our house and I have a bedroom seperate.

My place (old picture) no more PS2 now

imgp0515ku3.jpg

old Sony TV (soon i change for 40 or 46" fullhd) actually i play on my PC screen "ASUS 22" (buy in 2007)
1382_l.jpg

Denon AVR-1905 (buy in 2004)
6254.jpg

Jamo Apollo 1 (buy in 1999)
Jamo_Apollo1.jpg

Last edited:

@ Dags, how can you complain about the purple wall when you have a pink carpet! lol

@ bobby, I use imageshack.us to upload the pic and they give all the forum options to post the pic.

Pink carpets are the best! :D Haha nah, I've never bothered getting a new carpet, this was already here when we moved in and I don't see a point spending money on a new carpet just to change the colour of it :)

My place (old picture) no more PS2 now

imgp0515ku3.jpg

old Sony TV (soon i change for 40 or 46" fullhd) actually i play on my PC screen "ASUS 22" (buy in 2007)
1382_l.jpg

Denon AVR-1905 (buy in 2004)
6254.jpg

Jamo Apollo 1 (buy in 1999)
Jamo_Apollo1.jpg

the jamo and denon are ace thomas! nice setyp. If i can ever get my usb mini to usb cable from the store, i will transfer a pic of my two setups.. i have the same chair as you plan m, the ikea special. I passed out in it two weeks ago when the giants beat the packers i was drunk with hapiness, i lied and told my fiancee i fell asleep there on purpose cause i knew i was drunk and my snoring would keep her up... haha.. it was the most comfortable sleep i have had in a while

Thats a mighty big helmet you have there.....

Gomito: I unfortunately live in Atlanta now. I was in DC a couple of years ago when the Canes played Maryland.

Grim/CW: It's a fathead you twats.

I cant believe Becanes used the word "twat"

You have been talking to us English guys too much mate ;)

Actual photo of Becanes

LoisAndClark_Seas4_Ep22_03.jpg

His mom and dad are very proud of him

bubblicious2.jpg
Big-Head-13227.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom