[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

I think I have logged more time on the PS3 this weekend than ever.:TTTH:

Just got MLB 11 and it's great picking up 12 on Tuesday.

Got Pro Yakyuu Baseball Spirits 2010 played non stop all weekend.:P Might be the most addictive video game that I have ever played.

360 - Mass Effect 3, Got it Yesterday 08/03/12, using may Mass Effect Save from Mass Effect 1-2, to continue my shepard story line.

PS3 - PES 2011 - Still playing master league campaign with Arsenal.

PC - None.

Completed Operation Flashpoint: Red River. Was okay, I guess.

Started on WWE, created a superstar, the online creations is a bit hit and miss though for me. Still to actually play the game.

After that I'll be playing Infamous and then I'll maybe try and do some other additional things in Red Dead: Nightmare that I still had to do.

FD

360 - Mass Effect 3 play about 1h 30 min & could already feel that this is going to be my game of the year, before my sister took my Mass Effect 3 game & left me with Skyrim.

Skyrim - Strugling to get intrested in the game,play about 3 hours of it, but not feeling any love for the game,as I did with Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas.

Skyrim feels better then Oblivion, but Oblivion was boring & could not play it. Will try to play abit more Skyrim, but I know Mass Effect 3 is the better game already

PS3 - PES 2011 - Still playing master league campaign with Arsenal.

PC - None.

Last edited:
360 Skyrim - I sill find this game boring, Star Wars the Old Rebublic had a better story then this game.

I'm only playing the main mission & want to finish the game as quickly as I can, as I'm half way throught the game.

PS3 - None.

PC - None.

360 Skyrim - Finally finshed the game. Never going to play this game again.

Not as good as the Fallout series, but thats my preferance as I prefer the wasteland end of the world over theme over Elder Scrolls fantasy setting.

Mass Effect 3 - Already better then Skyrim.

PS3 - PES 2011, played Euro 12 cup was England & finshed in the 3rd in the cup.

Play Copa America as Argentina won the competition.

PC - None.

360 - Mass Effect 3 - Complete the game this weekend with my ME1&2 Save games. Going to play this game again as the ME3 patch/update is out today & fixes the face import bug from ME1/2.

PS3 - None.

PC/Other - Angry Birds.

360 Call of Duty MW 3 - Finished multi Player & got my prestige level.

Fallout 3 - Finished 3 of the 5 add-ons, currently on Point look out DLC.

PC/Other - Angry Birds.

360 - Fallout 3 - Finished 4 of the 5 add-ons, currently on Mothership Zeta out DLC.

PC/Other - Angry Birds.

Congratulations to Real Madrid & Juventus for winning their countries football Leagues

Last edited:
Been back to PES, can't believe how much I haven't played it, just started my 2nd season in the top division.

And just played and completed inFamous, pretty poor actually.

FD

Been back to PES, can't believe how much I haven't played it, just started my 2nd season in the top division.

And just played and completed inFamous, pretty poor actually.

FD

I didnt know what infamous was..

i had it on my ps3 hardrive, thought it was a driving game for some reason, after i finished uncharted 3, i checked it out...

i really enjoyed it, completed it twice, good cole and evil cole...

got part two for £13 couple weeks ago but not played it yet...

This week I been trying to get into Witcher 2 on the 360...

and replaying Metal Gear HD Collection on the PS3..

until I got Max Payne 3 today that is...

Last edited:
360 - Fallout 3 - Finished 4 of the 5 add-ons, currently on Mothership Zeta out DLC.

PS3 - PES 2011, Started a new master league campaign with Barcelona.

PC/Other - The Walking Dead Episode 1, completed once & The Witcher 2

360 - WWE 12

PS3 - Crazy Taxi

E3 Games looking forward to,
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic expansion , Star Wars 1313, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard, expansion, Dishonored,
Black Ops II, Resident Evil 6, Beyond: Two Souls, The Last of Us, God of War: Ascension, WWE 13

Forsaken World ,its about vampire and this is one of my favorite games.This week, I have reviewed two new browser games Mythic Saga, Final and social mmo games Moonlight Online, but none of them could surprise me. so I have decided to play Pockie Pirates again.

Last edited:
Gameboy advance - Pokemon Silver

XBOX 360 - FIFA 12 & Max Payne 3

PC - Warcraft III (Battlestadium D.O.N)

Back
Top Bottom