[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

PS3 - Buzz, Looking to do Co-op on Uncharted 3 and have a go at multiplayer.
360 - Fifa 12, BF3 and just got of MW3
PC - Still yet to get into Civ V haha
PS2 - PES 2012 when I have a odd moment.

why MW3 online sucks ass?

Well depends mate, i've always been tactical playing cod and it feels its been completely removed from the game and just a pick up and play game and can't find one enjoyment out of it. also considering finished campaign in four hours, can't see why people hype up this single player either, its just alot of these 'hollywood' scenes and no real focus on gameplay. it's too far from its roots in cod4 and this balance system is invisible online. that's my feeling personally anyway

Well depends mate, i've always been tactical playing cod and it feels its been completely removed from the game and just a pick up and play game and can't find one enjoyment out of it. also considering finished campaign in four hours, can't see why people hype up this single player either, its just alot of these 'hollywood' scenes and no real focus on gameplay. it's too far from its roots in cod4 and this balance system is invisible online. that's my feeling personally anyway

Well I still play and prefer mw1 cod4 over mw2, balck ops etc...so if this is case im in same boat. But im loving bf3 and cant see me not playing that. Plus I can do TDM in bf3 if i want and that=cod pretty much

PS3 - none
Xbox 360 - none
PC - none
Wii - none
Ipad - none
3ds - none
psp - none

I work too much, have no time to play...

COD MW 3 : Only MP, not started any of the campaign yet.

Battlefield 3 : Only Singleplayer so far, and it's not the best, I did enjoy being the gunner in the plane though, which alot of people thought it was rubbish.

Madden 12 : Still playing in the 4th String league, though with my favourite NFL team this season, so far I'm 7-7 with 2 games left, wondering whether to tank them for a higher draft pick, I'm on the cusp of making a wild card, but there is around 14 really awesome players in the Franchise draft and that's it.

Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure : Picked this up for 8 quid last week 2nd hand in Game. Tis a great little platform / puzzle game, with a very neat design. If you have a DS, see if you can find it.

Crysis : Game looks incredible on the 360, I have never had a PC that would ever run this, but the game runs smooth and it looks simply amazing on my tv. If you have never played the game, look for it to be on sale on PS3 or 360 and pick it up.

DiRT 3 : Played some Gymkhana stages, and well, they are rubbish, not fun at all, reminds me of some of the worst Kudos challenges you had in PGR series. Still loving the racing and rallying side of things though.

Last edited:
The bold part is the joke right?

To not say its off topic

Battlefield3 2K12 and Uncharted3

NO the guy before said stop saying 'none''

then he listed ''none'' for every console to take the piss I imagine?

I thought it was quite obvious right? and funny

on topic:

Crysis 2
Bf3
Heavy rain- completed
Killzone 3

I recently picked up Mass Effect on 360 for £5. It's old but I love it, how the graphics still look top notch is amazing really. Cool game though, I'm really starting to get into these action RPG games, levelling up characters etc. And the best part is that there's already a sequel ready and waiting for a fiver too!

DiRT 3 : Played some Gymkhana stages, and well, they are rubbish, not fun at all, reminds me of some of the worst Kudos challenges you had in PGR series. Still loving the racing and rallying side of things though.

I also hate Gymkhana, and there are some online modes that are so much better, like Cat and Mouse, Hardcore Rally, too bad not many people play it.

NO the guy before said stop saying 'none''

then he listed ''none'' for every console to take the piss I imagine?

I thought it was quite obvious right? and funny

:LMAO: I was being sarcastic cause he is a bum, he does not work at all... sorry for the inner joke, but now you know, dont trust Honome :)

I recently picked up Mass Effect on 360 for £5. It's old but I love it, how the graphics still look top notch is amazing really.

'Cause Xbox 360 graphics haven't improved much in 4 years:BOP:

On topic

I played Borderlands, Minecraft and PES 2012 (all PC).

Last edited:
I also hate Gymkhana, and there are some online modes that are so much better, like Cat and Mouse, Hardcore Rally, too bad not many people play it.

:LMAO: I was being sarcastic cause he is a bum, he does not work at all... sorry for the inner joke, but now you know, dont trust Honome :)

liar bastard! :RANT:

keep on topic, please!

and let´s play some uncharted 3 on weekend, maybe this week you´re better than last... :LOL:

Have recently played Batman: Arkham City and then just complete Unchartered 3.

Still got Killzone 3 and The Darkness to play. And obviously PES 2012 I'll be back for.

FD

PC - Pes 2012 and just finished Jurassic Park: The Game

(and still Aliens: Infestation, Residen Evil Remake and Shenmue 2 waiting to be finished on PC with emulator)

Been getting my ass kicked on Battlefield 3 and finished Mass Effect. Brilliant game. Now on to Mass Effect 2 and then Skyrim, Batman, Forza 4, blimey the list is endless.

360 - Call of Duty Modern Warefare 3 MP, Gotham City Imposters BETA & WWE 12
PS3 - None
PC - Star Wars The Old Republic - Early Game Access on 16 DEC

Back
Top Bottom