[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Batman Arkham Asylum. I got the sequel (Arkham City) around X-mas last year and it is still part of my backlog! But since I've heard great things of its prequel, I thought it would be nice to play both back-to-back. So here I am playing this game from 2009. But nothing wrong with that, this game still looks and feels really good, much better than many games carelessly produced recently.

GTA IV - finally finished the story mode. Watched the credits and it took me over the 30 hour mark :( Had a save point 3 missions out so I did the alternate ending and then skipped the credits and finished at 29:57:22 (phew!!). So I was lucky enough to get the half million and Liberty City Minute achievements on the first playthrough lol.

Now - do I play Red Dead Redemption or should I stick around and knock off all the side missions and DLC on GTA IV. I'm thinking of playing RDR first and having something on GTA to come back to as a little treat in a few weeks :)

Minecraft is totally cool,We want Ultima Online 2! The BEST MMO the world has ever seen NEEDS a sequel as good, if not better, than the original! still wait for ultima forever.

Last edited:
360 - Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2

PS3 - None

PC - None

Sega Mega Drive - Street Figter 2 , Super Street Fighter 2 & Sonic 2

360 - Batman Arkham asylum, Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown with my new hori stick i got for my b'day

PS3 - None

PC - None

Sega Mega Drive - Street Figter 2 , Sonic 2, Joe Montana American Football, Golden Axe

360 - Batman Arkham Asylum (completed), Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown, Dead or Alive 4, Saints Rows the 3rd

Xbox - Dead or Alive 3, Dead or Alive Ultimate, Fahrenheit

PS3 - None

PC - None

360 - Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown, Dead or Alive 4, Saints Rows the 3rd, Tekken Tag Tournament 2

PS3 - None

PC - The Walking Dead EP1-2 Completed

360 - Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Resident Evil 6 Demo

PS3 - None

PC - The Walking Dead EP 3 Completed, PES2013

Xbox: PES 2013; GTA IV The Ballad of Gay Tony :P

When you get round to playing Red Dead Redemption you're in for a teat, it's my favourite game of all time. It's an acquired taste but roaming the plains is stunning.

As for me, I'm playing PES2013 and finishing off remaining side missions on Batman Arkham City.

When you get round to playing Red Dead Redemption you're in for a teat, it's my favourite game of all time. It's an acquired taste but roaming the plains is stunning.

As for me, I'm playing PES2013 and finishing off remaining side missions on Batman Arkham City.

Thanks bro. My brother in law has borrowed Red Dead actually. He's finishing it off so I want to get the main stories done on the GTA IV DLC so he can borrow that. I'll get around to do the side missions etc later on, just to keep some GTA up my sleeve :)

I have the last 2 Assassin's Creed games to finish also! Once I do, plus finish Red Dead, I'll look to get Max Payne and Hitman...this could be in 2 years time :P

Thanks bro. My brother in law has borrowed Red Dead actually. He's finishing it off so I want to get the main stories done on the GTA IV DLC so he can borrow that. I'll get around to do the side missions etc later on, just to keep some GTA up my sleeve :)

I have the last 2 Assassin's Creed games to finish also! Once I do, plus finish Red Dead, I'll look to get Max Payne and Hitman...this could be in 2 years time :P

How are you finding the ballad of gay tony btw?

Yeah it's good man. I remember you told me it was better than The Lost and The Damned. I'm only about 7 missions in but I do like it a lot. I think the best thing about the DLC is that you can restart a mission without having to go back right from the start! That annoyed me with the main game. Just driving around the city though - feels like you're actually a living, breathing citizen. I feel the same with Assassin's Creed.

That's what I want from the atmosphere of a game or movie! Immersion :)

Back
Top Bottom