Football Kingdom [PS2]

nice!
at least those tools might be usefull for Football Kingdom 2...

im on the verge of acquiring this games are there any patches that translate the game or are there any sord of guides to tell wat letters lead 2, or even being in japanese the navigation in the game its easy?

GokuSSJ3 said:
When do the tools go out?

FooKed v0.1
---------------

This is a graphic editor for the PS2 game Football Kingdom. It's fooking (lol) easy to use and i think it can change all the textures of the game... but i'm sure it may have some bugs, so i ask you to report them to:

obocaman@wanadoo.es

I'll try to release version 0.2 in a couple of weeks, where i hope to solve those possible bugs and add a special feature for inserting team kits as simple textures (instead of the layers stuff).

FK_01.jpg

Available HERE.

More to come soon... ;)

obocaman i have a problem...
when i lunch the tool, i receve this message:
IMPOSSIBLE TO START THIS APPLICATION BECAUSE FILE VCL60.BPL WAS NOT FOUND.

How i can do?

GokuSSJ3 said:
obocaman i have a problem...
when i lunch the tool, i receve this message:
IMPOSSIBLE TO START THIS APPLICATION BECAUSE FILE VCL60.BPL WAS NOT FOUND.

How i can do?

I think it's included in the full Graphic Studio .rar

Anyway, you can install all the runtime libraries it needs by executing THIS FILE.

;)

done...very good work obocaman :)
Don't stop you please ;)
If you were able to create a tool for modify also the DB, you are a magician ;)

i liked the game when it first came out gameplay is excellent but the graphics are shite if were honest

it just dosent compare to we
hopefully we8 will b everythin we need

bullen said:
i liked the game when it first came out gameplay is excellent but the graphics are shite if were honest

it just dosent compare to we
hopefully we8 will b everythin we need

Its good for 2 days then the game is shit.

Milanista said:
It doesnt feel right looking at pieces of shit run around the field.

Milan has got a point there. If Pro Evo had these fellas running round the pitch considering what they're capable of id have to consider whether to get it. Its not ALL about gameplay there is some visual elements that need to be taken into consideration.

Ok, i've read this topic over the 41 pages with interest.

This is my take on the game.

Firstly i think some people are scared on here. What i mean is, they are afraid of LIKING another footy game other than pes/we. They are frightened of coming away from the the game that they regularly play and love.

What everyone needs to remember is that FK and WE are not the same. WE is so much more of a sim, and FK is what FIFA should have been, arcadey, fast paced. WE could benefit from some of the games aspects, such as the passing system.

My first impressions is that for a first attempt this game is really very good. The passing is lovely, the animation is very good, the only thing i'd say against this game is that there are occasional ai issues with the keeper, but it plays very well.

When playing two player this game is an absoloute joy. Forget Milano or whatever is name is, the 7-7, if you play it right and are good at footy games the game will be tight with occasional flashes of brilliance. I was the Czech rep against my mate as Eire and i won two nil, with a fantastic Koller header and a deflection from Nedved, but it was 0-0 up until the second half.

I dont think this game is better than WE, just different, but if i had to rate them, WE is still stronger, however NAMCO have put themselves in a very good position, and its nice to have some real competition, FIFA feels so rigid its untrue, almost as if someone else is playing the game for you.

I just hope Konami sort out the directions on WE, they are too restricted when comparing with FK.

FK is WELL WORTH playing, form your own opinion, dont listen to others, otherwise you might miss out and a very good football game indeed.

8/10 for me.

Why is Ian Harte playing for Spain? And I wish I could do that, that's very impressive.

And this game is shit.

FD

Interestingly, this game doesn't seem to have registered anything on the Japanese sales charts. Anyone seen any sales figures? You'd figure it'd be a best-seller at least for a very short period, early after its release.

antred said:
Firstly i think some people are scared on here. What i mean is, they are afraid of LIKING another footy game other than pes/we. They are frightened of coming away from the the game that they regularly play and love.

I totally agree.

Also, actually it doesn't look so bad when playing, like some people say... unless they're talking 'bout replays and intro scenes.

And anyway the animation is great, and the nets do look much better than in WE replays...

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom