Football Kingdom [PS2]

hey i just made a video of the dummy free kick! dunno how i can upload it anywere but will do if anyone has any ideas!

just rememebered about my site in my avatar thing

click that and u can get the dummy free kick there!

more vids to come!

i tried d/l the video (rar) from the link but it sez it dont exist... what now?

Just wondering..... are you guys who have been playing the game for a few weeks still enjoying it or have you gone back to playing WE? I'm thinking about picking up a copy of FK.

ive gone back to WE

FK is good but its not worth buyin, i personaly think WE is more enjoyable because all sorts of differnt things can happen, thats what makes it more special

Hello guys, I'm sorry if that was asked before, but are there any patches or translations to english for this game? I have the game but looking for patches. Thank you in advance.

cos i dont have a chipped ps2 i have a pal ps2 i cant buy it off the net cos i dont have a credit card, i havent got any xport or nufin either etc in that vain, i love pes3 tho. i just like the nets on FK so i wanted some vids.

fatty25 said:
cos i dont have a chipped ps2 i have a pal ps2 i cant buy it off the net cos i dont have a credit card, i havent got any xport or nufin either etc in that vain, i love pes3 tho. i just like the nets on FK so i wanted some vids.

I think a Slide Card is £5 these days.

hehe ...........BO.....................SELECTA............................................................................................................ FUCKING MARABONE

Obocoman this working in the development of one tool to publish t-shirts

Look this:

FK_Japan_screenshots.jpg

FK_Japan_2.png

FK_Japan_3.png

And this is the spanish team but... with the England t-Shirt...

SpainKitEngland.jpg

The tool is ready MAYBE this week or the next week...

See ya
Polter2k
:mrgreen:

jumbo said:
very nice.

how about inserting some real club teams?

mmm this need a hexadecimal tool...

But... maybe fernando is coming soon again... hehehe

See ya
Polter2k
:mrgreen:

in the spanish pi the 2 player in the bottom right look like jose mouriniho.

and it wasnt an insult to the guy who asked futher up.

Back
Top Bottom