Football Kingdom [PS2]

eatontj said:
MarkD said:
fatty25 said:
what did u use to play the video?, media player, quicktime?

Jesus, if you can't download codecs, there must be something wrong. I've got Xvid, Divx, WMP and Quicktime codecs. It works on my end. Unless he used something weirder than that, which is unlikely, since theyre the popular formats, then it will work in BSPlayer, VLC Media Player, WMP, DivX etc.

You can get Quicktime codecs to open .mov files in Media player? Cool.

*Runs off to the internet*

I don't use WMP, I use BSPlayer, and I'm pretty sure it can run .mov files. I hardly use them, so i can't be sure, but I think it does.

Olympiakos FC said:
Can you rate it to 10 and compare it to Winning eleven kevano22?And if anyone of you has this game can you do the same please?

I´d say 6/10, while WE7:I gets 9. I´ve enjoyed FK in the first days, but now I´m back to WE, so if you want spent 50 bucks for 1 week of gaming go for FK, for me it´s quite easy and arcady
I understand KingSly completely when he says that this game is not worth the effort of making a new patch

gaga
milanista
noted

don't have anything else to do than bashing a game on a video game forum?

geez, you're puttin so much effort into discouraging people from playin this game, i'm starting to worry about you.

you guys need some help? anything i can do?

ahh ??? I think you´re the one who´s having some problems. Can´t accept other peoples opinions, what ? I was asked for a rating of this game so I gave it. Plus I think the only one who puts much effort into this is you, not me, just compare the amount of posts in this thread and all that vids and stuff you do. This thread is for discussing about this game, that means the positive and negative comments. Your behaviour is just ridicolous, I know you´d like to see only positive comments about this game, but that´s your problem, if you think that that´s the way like a discussion forum works than congratulations LOL
Yes you can do something, stop posting childish bullshit

jumbo said:
gaga
milanista
noted

geez, you're puttin so much effort into discouraging people from playin this game, i'm starting to worry about you.

Well if it stops people wasting £50 then its a job well done imo

gaga said:
ahh ??? I think you´re the one who´s having some problems. Can´t accept other peoples opinions, what ? I was asked for a rating of this game so I gave it. Plus I think the only one who puts much effort into this is you, not me, just compare the amount of posts in this thread and all that vids and stuff you do. This thread is for discussing about this game, that means the positive and negative comments. Your behaviour is just ridicolous, I know you´d like to see only positive comments about this game, but that´s your problem, if you think that that´s the way like a discussion forum works than congratulations LOL
Yes you can do something, stop posting childish bullshit

Whoa dude, easy. I'm not going to argue with you. I just asked you why you cared so much.. If you're lookin for someone to argue with, start with your nearest family.

Jumbo, someone asked for opinions on the game, so people can post their opinion whether it is negative or positive.

jumbo said:
I understand but that's not exactly what my concern is. I will not discuss it any further though..

Of course you won´t discuss it any further, because you don´t have any arguments, just offending people and then saying "oh easy dude, I won´t argue", really great logical thinking
Well not my problem if you can´t accept other opinions, I won´t reply anymore, you can go on now 8)
btw I rated it 6/10, so I really don´t understand why you´re saying that I´m making the game worse 8)

jumbo said:
gaga
milanista
noted

jumbo

dont have anything else to do than praising a game on a video game forum?

The majority says WE is better, so am i the one that needs help?

God this thread deteriorated in a hurry.

MY DAD CAN KICK YOUR DADS ASS!!!!

gaga said:
jumbo said:
I understand but that's not exactly what my concern is. I will not discuss it any further though..

Of course you won´t discuss it any further, because you don´t have any arguments, just offending people and then saying "oh easy dude, I won´t argue", really great logical thinking
Well not my problem if you can´t accept other opinions, I won´t reply anymore, you can go on now 8)
btw I rated it 6/10, so I really don´t understand why you´re saying that I´m making the game worse 8)

Listen, dude, I can tell an opinion from continuous bashing.

Like I said, I won't be arguing because I like this forum and do not want to get booked or banned.

I think that the camera makes the game fast.Jumbo,the camera angle you used in your video was too near.In the next video can you choose a tv cam?Also I would like to see a goal from free kick(from Beckham or Robero carlos).Have you noticed that Beckham's free kick style is in the game?

I have a question(maybe a stupid one!!).If I order from play asia will they deliver the original game or pirate copy?I am so confused!Also my playstation is PAL,and as I know FK is NTSC.Will I have problems to play the game?

Original game.

Yes, it won't play! You need your machine modded to play import/backup software, do a search on google.

Actually it is modded...Does it matter if my chip is a bit old?You know,it's the one which starts with Action Replay..Will I have problems with that?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! it worked, an its a good vid, the 2 own goals off the posts were good init.

Can someone explain me how I will pay for Football Kingdom if I order it from play asia?

Olympiakos FC said:
I think that the camera makes the game fast.Jumbo,the camera angle you used in your video was too near.In the next video can you choose a tv cam?Also I would like to see a goal from free kick(from Beckham or Robero carlos).Have you noticed that Beckham's free kick style is in the game?

Push~~~~~~~~~~

first of all i respect n e one with ham in there username but wat the hell!!!!!!

Olympiakos FC said:
Can someone explain me how I will pay for Football Kingdom if I order it from play asia?

Via Credit Card, Paypal, Western Union or Moneybookers. Full details here.

FaiLSaFe

Back
Top Bottom