Football Kingdom [PS2]

I'll upload more movies tomorrow. Same basic idea. Maybe I'll throw in something at the end of the movie? :HEHEHE: >:-)

u r great!!!!! i dont think the second link works but the others do, lol i needed a newer version of dix anyway.

Olympiakos FC said:
When I searched for FK,I found it and the price was 49$,but when I fill the country(Greece)there was Football kingdom in my cart with the price at 113euros...what the heck is happening?From lik-sang it was 59$(I think) for greece.Do you think that the customs are so high?

Give ebay a try. I saw a new, sealed FK going for $43 + shipping. Don't know if they'd ship to Greece but it's worth a shot.

Of course, you'll likely see the regular pirated copies for sale, but if you stick to new, sealed games, that could do it. You can pay through paypal.

Remember all the disclaimers, void where prohibited, consult your lawyers, game may cause seizures with extended play, do not use while driving, do not play if you suffer from depression, actual results may vary, not FDA approved, and past performace does not guarantee future results, etc., etc.

dammit it doesnt work, i think if u getnthe second link workin then it might work, can u make ur new videos less complicated, so i can see it.

just had my first game

seems a bit funny coming away from we7i, with all the little x things comin up on the pitch but im sure ill get used to it

jumbo that video is awful... look at those free kicks (isn't it supposed to be beckham taking one of em?)

plus owen looks NOTHING like himself and the goalie was just dead when u scored those goals.

Siroco said:
Olympiakos FC said:
When I searched for FK,I found it and the price was 49$,but when I fill the country(Greece)there was Football kingdom in my cart with the price at 113euros...what the heck is happening?From lik-sang it was 59$(I think) for greece.Do you think that the customs are so high?

Give ebay a try. I saw a new, sealed FK going for $43 + shipping. Don't know if they'd ship to Greece but it's worth a shot.

Of course, you'll likely see the regular pirated copies for sale, but if you stick to new, sealed games, that could do it. You can pay through paypal.

Remember all the disclaimers, void where prohibited, consult your lawyers, game may cause seizures with extended play, do not use while driving, do not play if you suffer from depression, actual results may vary, not FDA approved, and past performace does not guarantee future results, etc., etc.
I think I am a stupid guy...The price was 113 euros because I had 3 football kingdoms in my cart!! :shock: Thanks anyway Siroco!!!
Does ebay sells pirated games?Aren't they original?

フットボールキングダム - ブラジル82リネーム
2004-06-09

初期ネーム リネーム後 シャツネーム
アウデス・パレス ワウディル・ペレス V. PERES
ジウナール ジウマール GILMAR
アレンドロ レアンドロ LEANDRO
タスカル オスカー OSCAR
ウイジーニョ ルイジーニョ LUISINHO
ジュニヨール ジュニオール JUNIOR
エディナルド エディバウド EDEVALDO
ロスタン トスタン TOSTAO
トニー・セレソン トニーニョ・セレーゾ TONINHO
ソプラテス ソクラテス SOCRATES
ファルコン ファルカン FALCAO
シーコ ジーコ ZICO
ファミスタ バティスタ BATISTA
リプリアーノ リベリーノ RIVELINO
セリヒオ・エチゼン セルジオ・越後 S. ECHIGO
センシーニョ セルジーニョ SERGINHO
イシドウロウ パウロ・イシドロ P. ISIDORO
エデン エデル EDER
タレッタ カレッカ CARECA
カルロス・アルデルト カルロス・アルベルト CARLOS
ガザロ
ガネーシャ ガリンシャ GARRINCHA
キング ペレ PELE

I will personally buy it...It looks different than WE and I see that some parts are better than WE's(like passing system,and actually you have more freedom to move your player).Also I like the fact that this game is a bit fast.Lot of action...

Olympiakos FC said:
I will personally buy it...It looks different than WE and I see that some parts are better than WE's(like passing system,and actually you have more freedom to move your player).Also I like the fact that this game is a bit fast.Lot of action...

I disagree with freedom. WE has more freedom IMO, you have the ability to beat defenders and pretty much move anywhere. In football kingdom the tricks dont do shit but look fancy. Look at animations before shooting or heading the ball, they look very fake and robotic.

fatty25 said:
what did u use to play the video?, media player, quicktime?

Jesus, if you can't download codecs, there must be something wrong. I've got Xvid, Divx, WMP and Quicktime codecs. It works on my end. Unless he used something weirder than that, which is unlikely, since theyre the popular formats, then it will work in BSPlayer, VLC Media Player, WMP, DivX etc.

i have an it dont work ill download winamp then i used to ahe that its good for mp3 files.

i just used windows media player 9 and it worked

from my first game i had, which i had 30 min game coz i got confused with the settings lol i thought the game was a bit like TIF the way the players acted, but it was obvioisly far better.

none of the players from what ive seen so far resemble ther real life counterparts

the swerve on the ball is great, but i still cant get to grips movin the little arrow b4 i pass, but i have only played one game

im gonna play more games tonight, but damn the japanese writing is hard to read

Can you rate it to 10 and compare it to Winning eleven kevano22?And if anyone of you has this game can you do the same please?

lol even winamp wont run it hehe im downloadin some of the ones that guy listed.

why the file is .rar?Do I have to download codecs to watch it?

out of 10 i couldnt say yet but ill keep postin the more i play it.

from what ive played it was a decent game and i hope it will get better the more controls i learn.

fatty25 said:
lol even winamp wont run it hehe im downloadin some of the ones that guy listed.

Tell me you unpacked it from the RAR file. If you didn't, I'm going to personally pursue a Sterilisation Law.

MarkD said:
fatty25 said:
what did u use to play the video?, media player, quicktime?

Jesus, if you can't download codecs, there must be something wrong. I've got Xvid, Divx, WMP and Quicktime codecs. It works on my end. Unless he used something weirder than that, which is unlikely, since theyre the popular formats, then it will work in BSPlayer, VLC Media Player, WMP, DivX etc.

You can get Quicktime codecs to open .mov files in Media player? Cool.

*Runs off to the internet*

Back
Top Bottom