Football Kingdom [PS2]

obocaman said:
GokuSSJ3 said:
When do the tools go out?

FooKed v0.1
---------------

This is a graphic editor for the PS2 game Football Kingdom. It's fooking (lol) easy to use and i think it can change all the textures of the game... but i'm sure it may have some bugs, so i ask you to report them to:

obocaman@wanadoo.es

I'll try to release version 0.2 in a couple of weeks, where i hope to solve those possible bugs and add a special feature for inserting team kits as simple textures (instead of the layers stuff).

FK_01.jpg

Available HERE.

More to come soon... ;)
I always get the follwing error:
untitled242.jpg

hey fernando thanks for your work on this game(when the others gave up)....
i am playin it to take me through to we8 your work is appreciated here always, cheers.......
looking forward to your first we8 translation.... lol
;)

Hey Big! :) Thanks a lot!

Hope to find we8 unprotected or at least using the same compression, so i can start asap. :)

Cheers,

Fernando

Do we have a definitive guide to buttons, moves, skills etc?

Can anyone tell me how to juke/shimmy sidestep past your opponent when you are one on one.

- how about 1-2's? or give-n-go's?

BigRickRFC said:
hey fernando thanks for your work on this game(when the others gave up)....
i am playin it to take me through to we8 your work is appreciated here always, cheers.......
looking forward to your first we8 translation.... lol
;)

I second that.
Keep up the good work 8)

fernando, thanks a lot for your work man...we really appreciate it!

but keep your energy till WE8 is released ;)

Thanks Fernando - I burned it last night and cant wait to try it out tonight.

I'll ask again - are there any links to guides or tips on skills etc for this game?? :l

Great job guys!

what a difference. I feel like the game plays smoother after its been patched.

Load times still suck ass. . . is that true for everyone??

Any chance of translating the stat screen so we can see what abilities-scores the players have.

True, loading times are so sloow. And does anybody know the controls or scan in the controls please

ghazi said:
Great job guys!

what a difference. I feel like the game plays smoother after its been patched.

Load times still suck ass. . . is that true for everyone??

If you have a Hddloader put this game in the Hard Disk and the load times is CERO.. is very very fast....

But if you try to install the game Hdloader say: "fatal error"... BUT Obocoman have the solution for that:

Extract all files of cd in your PC with Ultraiso
Then with de Cdgen Ps2 make a new bin with cue and burn...

FKcdgenPS2HDLoader.gif

Then burn and install the game to Hdloader and WORK FINE!!! :mrgreen:

The game run in the Hd of PS2 very very veryyyyyyyy GOOD and the load times are CERO.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ahh the cdgen is included here in the mcloader:

http://www.ps2reality.net/~hermes/descargas/mcloader_1.35.rar

See you
Polter2k
:mrgreen:

Polter - you seem to be the expert. . .

shout out some skills and moves to get past defenders, etc. ;)

Fernando's Football Kingdom English Patch v0.004 (7/10/04)

I've been translating to complete the Edit player menus and options. Also fixed some missing words here and there.

Also in this patch:

- More Player Abilities
- More Match-League-Kingdom Mode Menus
- More Dialogs
- The Usual Bugfixing Word matching :)

It's really worth a cd.

Cheers,

Fernando

PD: REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PLEASE USE A CLEAN JAPANESE IMAGE OF THE GAME!!!!
REMOVE MEMORY CARD OR YOU WILL SEE JAPANESE NAMES!

http://www.iespana.es/Poltermania/fkingdom/fernando_fk_English_004.zip

See you
Polter2k
:roll:

Thanks Polter.

Does this translate the player ability menu so we can make smarter substitutions??

And what about Tactis?

hi polter i got football kingdom and fernandos patch it plays ok with cdloader and swap magic together. When i try installing it to the hard drive (my hdloader runs of the memory card), the hdloader says "invalid ps2 disc" or something. Ive tried rebuilding the image using cdgenps2 like you said but that didnt work either. Any ideas mate?

gam3r ;)

Mine works fine patched and regenerated with cdgenPS2, but before regenerating it gave a "read error/failure", not a "not PS2 disc" message.

Thanks go out to our friend Fernando :)
You've made me one happy gamer.
This game's gameplay and animations are better in many ways.
What a great find.

Are there any more videos online anywhere? I've gone through all the pages and most are dead.

cheers.

Evo99 said:
Are there any more videos online anywhere? I've gone through all the pages and most are dead.

cheers.
The ONLY thing that should stop you from getting it might be the fact if you have a chipped PS2 or a jap PS. because i have a US PS2 and i have to use Swap magic cd boot PLUS CDloader which is a pain to get the game started. But dude the game's really awesome. It takes getting used to but fernando made a english translation patch and now it's like this little gem. Ohh man is it good/cool.

Look, for those guys having trouble loadin FK, nad have to use CD Loader.

It's weasy to fix, just pop into pc, and make a direct copy. And it will work. That is what I did. Do this if you need it in jap, but if you want english then use the patches.

Back
Top Bottom