Fight Night Round 4 (PS3/360)

Hows the fat princess beta? I've been waiting for you to post some thoughts in the thread. Hearing nothing makes me assume it's a bit cack?

Now that you mention it, I havent really had a chance to play it due to work etc and the fact that you cant actually play it online. But there has been an update for it which fixes all the issues. I guess thats what happens in a beta! I will post something during the weekend once I have had a proper go.

No it does but it isnt at its best when playing against the AI due to their predictability. Eventually the matches end up being a huge stalemate with no one getting anywhere. I hear online is very enjoyable though.

I just got my code for the PS3 too and I can confirm that you can download the demo right now. You dont have to wait until tomorrow. :)

i've tried my code and i reckon us 360 users will have to wait till tomorrow, cause mine isn't working yet and it says it will be available from tomorrow in the email!

any 360 users got it yet?

I don't think the demo has a date yet.

Though on the PS3 you can share the demo out it seems by account sharing. I've let my brother download it although neither of us have completed the download yet to test if it works or not.

I know most downloads do work like codes for demos, dlc or betas but sometimes they don't work and will only work on the original account (like LBP beta)

I've already used the 5 console limit on my PSN Account I'm afraid. That's why I asked before if any PS3 people had pre ordered or not. so i knew if i should download it on a different account or just download it on my own. Try pre ordering now - you might get a mail in the morning from them.

Last edited:
hmm once you pre order can you cancel it also is it better to do in store or online?

Yes you can cancel your order. Thats what I have just done. As for the game itself its quite enjoyable but im not really getting into it. Maybe its because its a demo but then on the other hand I was hooked on the UFC Undisputed 2009 demo. Since both games are fairly similar I think im going to go with UFC.

Yeah I might pick this up 2nd hand. It's fun but I think I've played the UFC demo too much as I missed not being able to kick and grapple.

How long is the demo?

Does that mean I could get it off your Brother Rad or is their only "5" downloads allowed for each code?

The demo is 3 rounds of manny pacquiao vs rickyhatton.

I think i was a little quick to pass judgement last night. I played the demo again after the apprentice and its not that bad. Graphics looks great and the animation and presentation is nice. But the game play does let it down. I just get the feeling that both men are throwing punches and nothing is really happening. You can stand there going punch punch punch and your opponent does the same. There isn't any 'duff' like noise as you hit them so it feels like the punches aren't making much of an impact. After a while one of you will go 'THUD' and move backwards as if you've been hit hard which i think happens if they crack you hard as you're exposed from throwing a punch of your own. Then you have those haymakers.

It's not bad though - if you dodge a punch you have a split second of time to come back with a punch of your own so you can really get some back and forth matches going. But it all feels very Fifa like as in it's all over the top and focused on action action action.

Worth a look I'd say.

The 5 downloads things, it's more that I've already used my account on 5 systems. He has my account on his ps3 already from years ago.

It works like this, you can use your psn name on 5 different systems. and any download can be downloaded through your psn on 5 systems as well. If my current system dies and i get a new one I'll have to call sony up and get them to reset my accounts before i can recover my PSN account on it. also if i want to download any of my PSN games again, if they have been downloaded 5 times already then i'm screwed and i'll have to buy them again.

You can't download off someone who has downloaded it from me because it doesn't show in their download history. It only shows up under my account on their system.

Dam demo only 3 rounds kind of sucks not like it spoiling game having more rounds.

Im just going to try to enjoy UFC and this for what they are looking forward to trying demo.

Edit: Cant change demo difficulty either and looks like stuck on easy also early build Hatton not got tatoo on back.

Last edited:
I had my code for the 360 since yesterday, still not working, it says that code can't be used for this and try another code. I guess all the 360 people are having the same problem?

I had my code for the 360 since yesterday, still not working, it says that code can't be used for this and try another code. I guess all the 360 people are having the same problem?
when did u pre order the game?

Video I made from the demo
http://www.youtu be.com/watch?v=YraxXb3N4ig

I've added a space so you go to the link and can watch it HD'd up rather than squashed here.

Tobi makes a quick appearance at the end of the demo as well (I forgot to turn notifications off)

Back
Top Bottom