Fight Night Round 4 (PS3/360)

Video I made from the demo
http://www.youtu be.com/watch?v=YraxXb3N4ig

I've added a space so you go to the link and can watch it HD'd up rather than squashed here.

Tobi makes a quick appearance at the end of the demo as well (I forgot to turn notifications off)

How unrealistic is that?! Hitman throwing & landing punches against Pacman! Don't think so :)

I've never liked that view you chose. I like the one that is high above the shoulder where you can see more of the ring. Makes the fights look more realistic IMO.

Def getting this as I'll fight people more tactically. Stick and move, use the ring more. Standing there and just throwing punches end up being boring fights.

The bodies look too bulky,you'd think with all the time they've had they'd get that right.I used to have a PS1 game called "Boxer's road" and you had to train your fighter,but he also had to pick what food he ate,and diet if he was getting to heavy coming close to fight time.If you did'nt make the weight at weigh-in you lost the fight.It was way ahead of it's time for a game in the mid 90's,shame they did'nt do it in career mode for this game..:CONFUSE:

Is the code meant to be 25 letters,cos this one my bro gave me ain't,or are they tied to the e-mail you give lame station? Thanks for your speedy reply pal.

The demo out on the net now UFC demo was uploaded and links in thread so i guess its fine to link this demo.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6PJEXQPM

1. Unrar
2. Burn the map content on a DVD/CD or put it on your hdd.
3. On your Dashboard go to Games/Games Library/My Games/

Is the code meant to be 25 letters,cos this one my bro gave me ain't,or are they tied to the e-mail you give lame station? Thanks for your speedy reply pal.
yeah they are 25 characters long, like the usual live codes. i don't know if they are tied to the email address (i'm guessing you mean individual codes per email address?), but i did recieve mine via email from gamestation.

gonna download it later when i get home from work!

Well this game is pretty shit tbh

Everything about it is just wrong from the gameplay down to the sound and graphics

Cant see to much wrong with graphics but i really hate punching off analogue sticks its so figity to get the correct type of punch i go for punch to face keeps hitting body.

I hope they release latest code and not this version when it hits Xbox live with longer rounds 6 will do 3 sucks.

Cant see to much wrong with graphics but i really hate punching off analogue sticks its so figity to get the correct type of punch i go for punch to face keeps hitting body.

I hope they release latest code and not this version when it hits Xbox live with longer rounds 6 will do 3 sucks.

The faces look poor and the graphics are more cartoony than realistic

Yeah the analogue punching is hit and miss and they don't react well at all to being hit, its more like hitting a punch bag than a person and it sounds like it :LOL:

The faces look poor and the graphics are more cartoony than realistic

Yeah the analogue punching is hit and miss and they don't react well at all to being hit, its more like hitting a punch bag than a person and it sounds like it :LOL:

Exactly how I felt after watching the videos last week.

Graphically it looks great but gameplay wise it looks weird. It's as if when they made the animations they motion capped someone punching at thin air or at a punching bag.

Hmm, I was actually quite impressed with how it plays and feels. I just lost to Pac Man on points, 27-30! Think I left myself open just a bit too much. Countered some punches lovely though and he did the same. Yeah, I think it's good.

I hate the way the announce the points winner. The round ends and then suddenly you have a boxer smirking while the other sulks. Where is the build up and the long drawn out revealing of who won?

I hate the way the announce the points winner. The round ends and then suddenly you have a boxer smirking while the other sulks. Where is the build up and the long drawn out revealing of who won?

Yeah what the hell this about no suspense at all you know who won by whoever pops up first on cutscene.

Back
Top Bottom