Fight Night Round 4 (PS3/360)

They really should have got the demo out asap to attempt to take some of the buzz surrounding the UFC game away

Beat me to it :)

You still watching GH btw?

This new series has been very good

Nope the show been found out to be con also the last live event they got caught in act.

You just cant trust these shows now all about ratings and seems they will do anything even go against there morales.

Nope the show been found out to be con also the last live event they got caught in act.

You just cant trust these shows now all about ratings and seems they will do anything even go against there morales.

Where did you find that out mate?

Release date for the demo was never confirmed, current estimation I believe is May 30th for general release with 2 weeks earlier for those that pre-ordered from select stores such as US Gamestop (same as the UFC demo release).

Roster Revealed

Mike Tyson
Muhammad Ali
Ricky Hatton
Ray Robinson
Thomas Hearns
Miguel Cotto

Shane Mosley
Jake Lamotta
Marvin Hagler
Roy Jones Jr.
Carlos Monzon
Jermain Taylor
Kelly Pavlik
Manny Pacquiao
Pernell Whitaker
Julio Cesar Chavez (Sr.)
George Foreman
Joe Frazier
Lennox Lewis
Ray Leonard
James Toney
Robert Duran
Marco Antonio Barrera
Amir Asikainen
Paulie Malignaggi
Kermit Cintron
Eddie Chambers
Arturo Gatti
Cory Spinks
Tommy Morrison
Sergio Mora
Fernando Montiel
Jorge Arce
Arementa
Anthony Mundine
Emanuel Augustus
Vinny Pazienza
Vivian Harris
Billy Dib
Diego Corrales

Erik Morales
Nate Campbell
Winky Wright
Yuriorkis Gamboa
Nonito Donaire
Arthur Abraham
Joe Calzaghe
Robert Guerrero
Edwin Valero
Victor Ortiz

Nope :)

At least we can make the missing fighters and use gameface to give them the real face, I think my first career mode will be with a self created Haye :)

They already said there'll be DLC so you never know ;)

Nope :)

At least we can make the missing fighters and use gameface to give them the real face, I think my first career mode will be with a self created Haye :)

They already said there'll be DLC so you never know ;)

is that like the one they use in that cartoony boxing game where you use real photos or like fifas with the silders ?

good shout! not a great boxer, but his power, chin and stamina are unbelievable, anyone see his fight against tayler?, now thats what i'm talking about!
We all did thanks to Placebo :)). Awesome comeback and great fight too!

is that like the one they use in that cartoony boxing game where you use real photos or like fifas with the silders ?

Yeah it's the same one that dates back to Tiger Woods 08 I think it was, then went into Facebreaker if that's what it was called?

If you never tried it in Tiger Woods it does work fairly well :)

The roster is one thing i don't like about this game

Putting guys from as early as the 60's in with present day fighters is just shite

Especially in career mode :LOL:

I read somewhere you can disable the legends showing up in career mode, not sure if that's true.

Personally I'd prefer 50 legends plus 100 current fighters but it's not gonna happen, some people like to have the legends, some like to have current fighters, can't please both camps, maybe a 20 legend DLC and a 50 current fighter DLC would be the way to go? :)

It's quite fun, in a sad geeky kind of way, to use the app "facegen" (same app used by Oblivion) to see how your created boxers might possibly look from using pics you download off the net, some turn out better than others:

eubank.jpg
calzaghe.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's the same one that dates back to Tiger Woods 08 I think it was, then went into Facebreaker if that's what it was called?

If you never tried it in Tiger Woods it does work fairly well :)

Face breaker that's the one. I saw some boxers people made for that and it works much better than sliders can.

Back
Top Bottom