FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

41-Busquets-lg.jpg

27-Kroos-lg.jpg

That pace :LOL:

Stats in FIFA always were crazy.

Last edited:
Still no cheap PC versions anywhere? It's crazy the Xbone version is 28 Euros, PS4 31 Euros, PC version 38 Euros (from allkeyshop price comparison).

PC Version is currently £32.99 on cdkeys.com - Was £27.99 a couple of weeks ago but they keep putting up the price.

Seem to do it with all there games Mafia 3 was £23.99 last week it is £25.99 now.

Last edited:
Didn't we get the ultra edition (or whatever edition it is that comes with free gold packs for 6 months) for like £30 last year with the standard edition being like £23? Was hoping it'd be cheap from India but so far not :( Think Origin Mexico was the best price last year but they seemed to have put a stop to that and kept the price high.

Didn't we get the ultra edition (or whatever edition it is that comes with free gold packs for 6 months) for like £30 last year with the standard edition being like £23? Was hoping it'd be cheap from India but so far not :( Think Origin Mexico was the best price last year but they seemed to have put a stop to that and kept the price high.

Maybe we will be able to do so.
I guess it's too early now.

Why do these videos always look so fast when i played the beta i never felt it was too fast the speed was no issue at

Yeah, the AI doesn't play long ball at all. Regardless of the team. Every team plays tiki taka quick touch football since like FIFA 15.

Back
Top Bottom