FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

Here's a Vid for you guysfirst of many coming up, filmed it on Dynamic Camera like a few people requested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxG3pUX7SGc

You beauty!!! Love the details on Dynamic cam! Can you please take a video with a slightly zoomed in Dynamic cam? This seriously made my day. It is incredible to see this after playing PES 2017 demo for two days. Oh and a quick question: are the nets set on default or on loose?

Last edited:
You beauty!!! Love the details on Dynamic cam! Can you please take a video with a slightly zoomed in Dynamic cam? This seriously made my day. It is incredible to see this after playing PES 2017 demo for two days. Oh and a quick question: are the nets set on default or on loose?

I'll get a few more recorded later as it's the last day of the Beta, anyone got any teams they wanna particularity see? Nets were set on Loose/Hexagonal. Been using different Nets in different Vids.

Last edited:
Really happy with the last video, hope the pace of the game remains the same (no idea if normal or slow on the video?), hate seeing stuff like Bonaventura pulling it back to 2-3 then celebrating as if he just won the league or something, such pathetic game design that completely ignores real football, he'd pick up the ball and run to the centre circle.

I'm playing on Slow, yeah there is a way to get your player to pick the ball up but i can't remember how to do it, still it's disappointing when the AI doesn't do it automatically. Something PES always got right was contextual celebrations.

Something else I've noticed and will be pointing it out when i leave my feedback to EA after the Beta is almost all of the time your players are celebrating by locking onto the corner flag and hitting it, every single damn time. Hopefully it's just a temporary bug being a beta and all.

the fa cup has been given the whole premier league/bundesliga treatment with official scoreboard and TV pop ups was a nice suprise to see in career mode

b91076eaffd4b1270acfe9395cb00ddc.jpg

Quite like that camera angle never played with that before terrible miss that from De Bruyne I like how the AI does the quick passing though.

Although keepers going with two arms to save shots is annoying when a longer stretch and one arm all that needed.

Slightly off topic,but relevant, anyone seen Ariel Santarellis note at Moddingway re patches?

http://www.moddingway.com/forums/thread-28351-page-1129.html

Post 11286.

Finally some news:

http://www.moddingway.com/forums/thread-28351-post-102438.html#pid102438

Ariel' pid='102438' dateline='1471954326 said:
[size=large]Hi there :)

I´m back working on the update.

About those notes we received they were related to old stuff and I´m sure it was related with bots that thought that mods are torrent offering the game illegally.

I hope to have this ready for the weekend.[/size]

As usual I was right, hope those who posted "fuck EA" comments will feel silly now ;)

looks fantastic.
Question....Are you Man City or the CPU? If CPU im impressed with how they play.
Also what platform? PS4 or XB1?

Great camera angle as well

I was Leicester, playing on World Class so i was under a fair amount of pressure, it seems EA have addressed that quirk where a CPU player has possession and rather than releasing the ball under pressure they'll just dribble around in a giant circle or dribble from one flank all the way to the other instead of just passing it.

I was Leicester, playing on World Class so i was under a fair amount of pressure, it seems EA have addressed that quirk where a CPU player has possession and rather than releasing the ball under pressure they'll just dribble around in a giant circle or dribble from one flank all the way to the other instead of just passing it.
They seemed to play well but my worry is that you managed to beat City (even though Schmeichel was on form)... How are you finding World Class overall?

Have posted numerous times that its too easy to score and goalkeepers are suspect my friend who also has the beta told me it was like that in the 16 beta and as we know full game gks were overpowered if anything hopefully the full game gks are fixed and dont dive the wrong way

The lod is still bad though :( No tight kits, no socks on the shoes, etc.

Have a look at the Youtube Channel ToxicMonkey. Not quality wise but interesting videos.

Have a look at the cut scenes vid, Ligue 1 looks fantastic.

Was that kind of quick passing done by all teams? It looked realistic for a Pep team but if all teams played that way, meh.

And when dribbling, is individuality evident?

Back
Top Bottom