FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

Keep digging

+1

:APPLAUD:

I liked what I saw in the gameplay vid, and the bayern trailer looks ok to me too, even if people found it boring.

Just wonder what they´ve expected...

hardcore dribble tiki taka action and sidefall- bicycle kicks with backflips and handstands??

Each to their own...

Djeezes, I've been a FIFA database editor for six years now and not once have I gotten a beta code invitation...

I didn't see anyone complaining of a goal nets. That screenshots from Allianz Arena shows that they are still completely shitty. Is there a net or a curtain put on?:CONFUSE:

The PC version of FIFA 17 launches on September 27 in North America, or September 22 for Origin Access members. Here are the recommended and minimum specifications required to run the game on your computer.

Minimum Specifications

CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz
RAM: 8GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 50.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GTX 460 or AMD Radeon R7 260
DirectX: 11.0

Recommended Specifications

CPU: Intel i5-3550K @ 3.40GHz or AMD FX 8150 @ 3.6GHz
Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 270

50 gb? :CONFUSE:

last year was 15

Recommended Specifications:

CPU: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.4Ghz
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 6870, NVIDIA GTX 460
Minimum Required Specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz
RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650

Last edited:
50 GB? Looks like we're gonna see lot more content or high res textures. Or maybe that extra 35 GB is for the story mode......

But 50GB is normal nowaday. I was actually surprised how Fifa 16 was 13.5 gb.

nba2k for example pass from 8-10 giga in 2014 to 40 gb in 2k15

very high texture..not so many files..like 8-10 files with 4-5 giga each

but 99% is for the journey

Last edited:
Don't tell me the cutscenes are pre rendered...
It's EA, I assume lot of them will be. Not all of course because of club related stuff. It's just my assumption though.

I don't know why else the size should be more than 3 times bigger. Because of Frostbite? Nah! Higher resolution textures? Not really, already seen on screens.

1080p 30fps pre rendered cutscenes, especially if 30fps... ewww. Will ruin the iimpression.

Yeah, nothing much can be seen to justify 50Gb. So its probably the cutscenes.

I got a Pro Clubs Beta invite.
It's going to be exactly the same as in the last 5 years, isn't it... People have been begging for a revamped Pro Clubs for ages now ffs!

Please tell me they've worked on it... pleaaase! :TTTH:

It's going to be exactly the same as in the last 5 years, isn't it... People have been begging for a revamped Pro Clubs for ages now ffs!

Please tell me they've worked on it... pleaaase! :TTTH:

Yeah im hoping so too mate, I play it more than any other mode.

It's EA, I assume lot of them will be. Not all of course because of club related stuff. It's just my assumption though.

I don't know why else the size should be more than 3 times bigger. Because of Frostbite? Nah! Higher resolution textures? Not really, already seen on screens.
Its always like this, they say 50gb but in the end its 35gb so very big chance of 35 gb much better assumption than 50gb but goodness me 35gb for a football game, thank god i have a 1tb to add to the 250gb ssd

Minimum Specifications
Bloody Hell, this is out of control! :RANT:

Any source for that? I can't bloody believe they ask for 50 GB of disk space and (especially) for 8 GB of RAM, which is hardly justified as consoles (which run the same version of the game) have a shared amount of 8GB (or a little more, seeing that the PS4 has an additional 256MB somewhere and the Xbox One has 32 MB of faster RAM used only for rendering) that must accomodate both computing and rendering needs.

50 Gb is okay. Whats wrong with yo dudes :p

Just uninstall some games. 50GB can be installed in 250Gb hdd too. So no need to worry.

About 8Gb requirement.. well, Ps4 had different hardware.

I just hope it runs smooth and stutter free when using ultra high Lod. Fifa 16 was smooth.

Well,

I guess 50 GB of harddisk and 8 GB of RAM is normal for actual games.
GTA 5 has 65 GB.

Can´t believe I bought it as a digital release...lol

50 Gb is okay. Whats wrong with yo dudes :p
It's just a little bit of nostalgia: I grew up in a period in which games required at most 8MB of RAM to run, and in which having 5 GB of mass storage was considered an overkill.

Now this game requires more than a thousand times the RAM games required back then, and 10x the storage space available at that time.

I'm bloody old, that's what's wrong with me.
5.gif

50GB is pretty high for a football game, but least that suggests to me that we will get full 4K support and textures this year.

The PC version I am sure will also have the usual Korean activation trick to get the game early also.

Hope so! Any early bargains? Was hoping an Indian key seller would have it cheap but it's £35 there when converting from Rupees :(

At present it is really expensive everywhere.

I will buy it nearer the time when you get a decent price, but looks like £30 or so no matter what - Also doesn't help that the pound is less valuable than chocolate coins at the moment.

PGA tour has large file sizes too, just one course download was 9GB. Larger texture sizes give more details you see up close.
I bet Fifa 17 is 50GB.. truly next gen. That's why i kept saying 15GB Fifa 16 isn't next gen.

When are we going to see game play videos?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom