Estadio Presidente G. Lopes
Estadio de las Artes
Euro Park
Forest Park Stadium
Ivy Lane
La Canchita
Walstadion

Jesus Navas! That's a lot of stadiums.:APPLAUD:

Can someone who played early access sum up whats different from the demo?
Gameplay wise.
Biggest concern is
1.Animation/inertia/momentum feel
2.Open space in field
3.AI

If you find shooting and goal keeper reactions too fast and odd looking, adjust shot speed slider at 25. I know it looks exaggerated but give it a try :BOP:

I've bought the EA access pass and gonna get my mates round tonight and use my 6 hours having a custom tournament which is back in!!!! :)

Ill post some impressions and maybe goals and other stuff later tonight or tomorrow.

It's taken me a shit load of time to down load this as my Sky broadband is like 1 fucking mg at the moment so i get the message that trail is still installing so i can play kick-off with same teams as demo including one more which is Seatle. Player models are better than demo and the tackles seem much harder. Nice pitch patterns players boots look better( Shut it Pu5ghy we know you don't care about this shit) But how can you sub a player in a stinking kit and bring a fresh sub on with a filthy kit? Come on EA haven't you figured a way to sort it out. So overall should be a very decent game indeed...

No Velodrome for Marseille?

Seriously, a CM with them is amazing because it's about bringing back glory to them. And they have a beautiful new stadium, and they don't include it. :/

TBH I'd rather have the top six teams of all the top leagues have their stadium, than a full league complete and some other leagues with only one or two stadiums.

Final game is even better than the demo which was amazing..This game is unbeliavably good..
Did you play it with early access? Please give us more details.

I've bought the EA access pass and gonna get my mates round tonight and use my 6 hours having a custom tournament which is back in!!!! :)

Can you check if custom league is back. If so, can we add only 3 teams?

Thanks.

Impressive.

10608377_10152777754634427_4636521716190379273_o.jpg

No Velodrome for Marseille?
A real shame. One of the most characterful stadiums in Europe, even in it's new guise.
Seriously, a CM with them is amazing because it's about bringing back glory to them. And they have a beautiful new stadium, and they don't include it. :/

TBH I'd rather have the top six teams of all the top leagues have their stadium, than a full league complete and some other leagues with only one or two stadiums.
Agree with this. Twenty Premier League stadia is great but so many famous venues from the other big European leagues are missing.

I agree that you can dictate the tempo and speed but in my opinion the players are still to fast in make turns and change directions...
I think that ball control and dribling need more work in fifa to become more realistic...
The CPU some times take the ball to the side and the player get turning to one side to another in a very unrealistic way...it look and feel strange...

One question...
I personalize my customize tatic but if during the match i activate other tatic ( long ball for example), how can i come back to my custom tatic?
Its not possible anymore?

For me the answer is more subjective and in the eye of the beholder...certainly the case once and when you go back maybe a few years in the Fifa vault.

This idea that a top pro can't turn quickly with a football at his feet baffles me as does the idea that footballs played at a pedestrian pace nowadays..

You can clearly feel the difference between a lumbering defender with a heavy touch and not as much ball control compared to a player like messi and there's huge differences in the rate at which different types of players turn and there speeds.Allen for example at Liverpool compared to someone like gerrard and you feel the pace and control of a player like sterling or Sturridge..if your to heavy on the dash all positive forward momentum is lost and the ball starts to come away from your feet until you slow your pace and better control your direction.

Last year one of the biggest problems was any advantage was lost as in the most part players struggled a little to much with touch so in the the most part a quick break or counter was counter product as the opposing player would catch any ground lost while you tryed to get your movement back on trajectory.

Personally I think they've got the balance fairly right and the ease of control of the better players is reflected against those that don't possess great ball control..you have to use the right player in the right situation to fully exploit there strengths.

What stands out for me is the way lower league teams are now conveyed better then ever(especially the English leagues)and to get the most from those teams in that league you have to play within those limitations of touch and control..however that doesn't mean they can't still move well with a ball or pass or strike a football well...it just means first time accurate passes and shots aren't as consistent nor is there movement as Good as a top flight team and there ability to find and use space.

We all know in top flight football you don't always get time for a second touch before a defenders closing you down and mistakes are readily punished..this is conveyed beautifully for me this year ie the greater amount of time you have with lower league teams to take that extra touch and how you can ride errors that little bit more easily without being punished.

Last edited:
Because of the positivity in this thread I've been trying to persevere with the PC demo, but it's not really clicking for me.

I'm getting little to no enjoyment out of the defensive side of the game. Your players crab around in such a sluggish way, making active defending close to impossible, and I constantly end up just camped on the edge of my penalty area, stumbling clumsily and desperately, while the CPU dances back and forth with the ball.

I really enjoyed tactical defending in FIFA 11 & 12. You could jockey with responsiveness and precision, and this allowed you to face-up dribblers, shepherd them away from goal, 'shade' their passing angles, or switch to another defender to anticipate/intersect passing lanes. Denying progress was an engaging challenge.

You can't do that in 15, I'm finding, because you physically cannot keep up with a dribbler. And if you switch to another defender, it takes so long to change direction to get him where you need him to be. A delay which rules out stepping into passing lanes.

The midfield is wide open too, meaning there's no tactical back-and-forth for midfield territory. Just everyone back to the 18 yard line to pray that the swarming opposition will make a mistake.

On one hand, this paralysis of pro-active defending means that the CPU gains a larger share of possession than tradition. But in every other aspect I find it just makes defending unpleasant and clumsy, not at all engaging or rewarding.

This was my first impression and unfortunately it's still holding true after 25+ demo matches, which is sucking out most of the fun for me.

It's taken me a shit load of time to down load this as my Sky broadband is like 1 fucking mg at the moment so i get the message that trail is still installing so i can play kick-off with same teams as demo including one more which is Seatle. Player models are better than demo and the tackles seem much harder. Nice pitch patterns players boots look better( Shut it Pu5ghy we know you don't care about this shit) But how can you sub a player in a stinking kit and bring a fresh sub on with a filthy kit? Come on EA haven't you figured a way to sort it out. So overall should be a very decent game indeed...

I like the nice little touches like the stuff you mentioned but I wouldn't have a fit like some do if they weren't in.
Maybe the subs were having a kickabout at half time?

I also didn't mention the trial is very polished compared to the demo,collisions across the board are generally right..there's not that horrible delay where players seem to hang in the air and fall side on...they roll and stitch more seamlessly together..I found the demo on the ps4 and Xboxone had stuttering and what seemed like micro pauses in between some of the animations..the time between receiving the ball and laying it off is also seamless and something I remember ea talking up a while ago.

Gives the game a much more organic and realistic flow.

Because of the positivity in this thread I've been trying to persevere with the PC demo, but it's not really clicking for me.

I'm getting little to no enjoyment out of the defensive side of the game. Your players crab around in such a sluggish way, making active defending close to impossible, and I constantly end up just camped on the edge of my penalty area, stumbling clumsily and desperately, while the CPU dances back and forth with the ball.

I really enjoyed tactical defending in FIFA 11 & 12. You could jockey with responsiveness and precision, and this allowed you to face-up dribblers, shepherd them away from goal, 'shade' their passing angles, or switch to another defender to anticipate/intersect passing lanes. Denying progress was an engaging challenge.

You can't do that in 15, I'm finding, because you physically cannot keep up with a dribbler. And if you switch to another defender, it takes so long to change direction to get him where you need him to be. A delay which rules out stepping into passing lanes.

The midfield is wide open too, meaning there's no tactical back-and-forth for midfield territory. Just everyone back to the 18 yard line to pray that the swarming opposition will make a mistake.

On one hand, this paralysis of pro-active defending means that the CPU gains a larger share of possession than tradition. But in every other aspect I find it just makes defending unpleasant and clumsy, not at all engaging or rewarding.

This was my first impression and unfortunately it's still holding true after 25+ demo matches, which is sucking out most of the fun for me.

I hated the demo bro...gone full circle since I've been playing the trial on access...the demo was much earlier code.

It didn't feel as polished as 14 and in some ways felt like a step back especially graphically...the faces seem better overall and some of the championship likenesses are stunning...there's the odd howler in the top flight but players like tevez are stunning as are many others..very photo realistic,and I've found myself pausing and panning in to have a good look.

Last edited:
Not to say the gameplays really changed since the demo..just better ai,variation in attack and more error..the spit and polish is just there that was a bit lacking in the demo...one thing I will give ea credit for both last year and this the ng console versions have been felt very finished at the point of release...they do know how to hit deadline.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom