FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Wow!!! That's more than one hour per day!!! EA is sooooooo nice! :LOL:

Seriously, bring season ticket back that worth much more than this EA access.

I've never tried any of them, so does this 6 hour period mean you can play more than 3 minute halves like the demo? Can you play other modes? Allows you to play it like a full game?

Wow!!! That's more than one hour per day!!! EA is sooooooo nice! :LOL:

Seriously, bring season ticket back that worth much more than this EA access.

It's a bargain if you didn't already have some of the games (which I didn't on XB1 but did on PS4) so has saved me plenty not having to buy the games again.
At the end of the day, it's early access. If people don't want it, don't buy it and wait a few more days. It won't kill you having to wait :)

I've never tried any of them, so does this 6 hour period mean you can play more than 3 minute halves like the demo? Can you play other modes? Allows you to play it like a full game?

It's the full game.

Well that's not bad then I guess. If they made it at least an average 2 hrs a day then it would be better though.

Well that's not bad then I guess. If they made it at least an average 2 hrs a day then it would be better though.

What I'll do is download it 2 days early and then have 2 x 3 hour sessions on it before it's full release. The 2nd night might even be a late one so it will unlock fully at midnight anyway. Or maybe 3 x 2 hour sessions. Either way, I get to play a game early so it's a bonus. Don't see the point of being negative about it.

Now the above applies if I actually get access to it. The EA Access sub is through my sons account as we have 2 Xboxes and he's the one who roams onto the 2nd Xbox. This way we share our games digitally. My other son can use all the games on the 2nd Xbox too as long as my son who owns the games is signed in. Works a treat.

If I don't get access, I'll live.

Can someone answer these queastions? Thanks a lot! :-)

1) Will ball be slow down, when I wil passing? You know, ball physics.....

2) will be passes curve with rotation?

Well it would be nice to play the beta but the EA servers seem always down so i cant play been unable to play for 2 days and now it wont even run.

As for the career mode i noticed zero difference to last year in terms of changes in the interface i have had about 12 games on professional difficulty.

During the game they go on about who you will be facing in the next match and Alan Smith always says "yes this will be exciting game"

I find the game quite fun though and when i come off i always want to go back on for one more game, AI on professional seemed quite challenging to me and seemed to act different depending on the side i faced.

Goalkeepers for me seem much better making some amazing saves shame we are not allowed to post videos from the beta. :(

A little OT but i need to clarify something regarding this EA access.

For £20 a year i get Battlefield, Fifa 14, NFL and Peggle full games to play as much as i want?

and you get 6 hours play of certain games 5 days before they are released, so does that mean i can test each one out for 6 hours or can you only choose only 1 to play early?

A little OT but i need to clarify something regarding this EA access.

For £20 a year i get Battlefield, Fifa 14, NFL and Peggle full games to play as much as i want?

and you get 6 hours play of certain games 5 days before they are released, so does that mean i can test each one out for 6 hours or can you only choose only 1 to play early?

Yes you can play all those games as much as you want. Need for Speed is being added to the list this month too. It's already in the vault but at a discounted rate. It will become free/part of the £20 sub soon.

You get to test each game for 6 hours.

Thats cute.... They make as if stats matter in fifa

Oh wait they talking about the only one that does

images

Yes you can play all those games as much as you want. Need for Speed is being added to the list this month too. It's already in the vault but at a discounted rate. It will become free/part of the £20 sub soon.

You get to test each game for 6 hours.

Sweet Thanks.

Cracking deal then really as it at least gives me 4 new games to play for 20 notes and hopefully more will be added as well :)

The lack of a demo release date is worrying like they just want to sneak the demo and game out.
Konami might have missed a trick by not releasing their demo earlier if it's as good a the press are quoting

Back
Top Bottom