FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

I'm not sure if I'll be buying FIFA 15 yet, but I'll try the demo. Feel free to add me on Origin as well, my username is "rob92steam".

The time extender is the reason I'll get the demo for the PC. Full game will be on the PS4 due to friends etc but the short time means the PC is much better for the demo :)

I'll surely get the demo on the pc then as well. Will give it a proper hammering.

Do I have to download origin for it?

hey guys..i have an i7 processor with an 8 gb ram and 2gb nvidia ge force gt 540m graphic card..but the graphics processor is not meeting the minimum requirements of fifa 15..will i be able to run the game??

hey guys..i have an i7 processor with an 8 gb ram and 2gb nvidia ge force gt 540m graphic card..but the graphics processor is not meeting the minimum requirements of fifa 15..will i be able to run the game??

I personally think you will really struggle to run the game, try the demo tomorrow but would expect you will have to turn everything down to low - even resolution then just keep cranking the graphics up till it is playable.

I personally think you will really struggle to run the game, try the demo tomorrow but would expect you will have to turn everything down to low - even resolution then just keep cranking the graphics up till it is playable.
How sure we are EA will release the demo tomorrow?

I haven't seen any official info that why I'm not sure it will be 100% tomorrow. Hopefully it will. I'm interested in how to game looks like but mostly I want to make sure my PC hardware can handle this game up on the highest graphic setts. Otherwise, I've got about 2 weeks left to upgrade PC up.

I haven't seen any official info that why I'm not sure it will be 100% tomorrow. Hopefully it will. I'm interested in how to game looks like but mostly I want to make sure my PC hardware can handle this game up on the highest graphic setts. Otherwise, I've got about 2 weeks left to upgrade PC up.

It should be fine your GFX card is better than whats in the PS4 anyway.

Origin is ok if you don't have to buy anything on there.
To be honest, Origin is actually decent - the client is functional, and the customer support and refund policies are far superior to those of Steam. Uplay on the other hand...

I'll be shopping around for the best price for FIFA 15... Not willing to pay much more than £25.

It should be fine your GFX card is better than whats in the PS4 anyway.

Yeah, it is true mate. It is a piece of really good hardware that was used to run some really big tittles on the ultra graphic settings (Battlefield 4, Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3,Watch Dogs ). How FIFA 15 is going to work on our PCs depends on game's integration.

In some cases (the most known is GTA 4), shitty game integration might win the battle to PC that is worth a £1000 even.

Hopefully EA Sports won't sign the contract with Nvidia or AMD to force us to spend "some quids" on a new hardware by giving us, intentionally, bad integraded game.

FIFA 15 demo and iPhone event.

Joy. Just a shame the FIFA 15 demo is pre-alpha, so we'll get a few unhappy people wondering why things aren't that good.

No way it's going to be pre-alpha.It might be the same code of eithet Gamescom or the closed beta. I hope it will be a better code than both.

Back
Top Bottom