FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Sweet Thanks.

Cracking deal then really as it at least gives me 4 new games to play for 20 notes and hopefully more will be added as well :)

Well it is a good deal, especially if you have those games in the Vault already, as you can sell them and easily get your £20 back.

Battlefield 4 and Fifa 14 should get you close to £20, alone.

Thats cute.... They make as if stats matter in fifa

Oh wait they talking about the only one that does

images
at least its good that no one is trying to debate you on this:SMUG:
honest bunch in this thread.

I know it's been mentioned but those with CM beta would be good to know two things:

1 do older players stay relevant? (Catch all meaning their qualities don't evaporate +30 or early random retirement )
2 transfer system much more difficult EVEN with loads of cash.

Clearly CPU AI for club/team mgmt is the dream, but frankly would be ecstatic with these two fixes.

Also - injuries. What the view here ? Do you think they got them right? I have my frequency and severity cranked high but seems rare. Maybe just my sample set.

Still no official news about the demo :CONFUSE: It is a bit weird. Up time to get some info from EA if demo would have been released next Tuesday.. Won't be maybe ?

From the video:
"...because goalkeepers now move with weight, players will be able to read the momentum and send the keeper the wrong way".

Now they just have to implement weight for the rest of the players as well :SMUG:

From the video:
"...because goalkeepers now move with weight, players will be able to read the momentum and send the keeper the wrong way".

Now they just have to implement weight for the rest of the players as well :SMUG:
:LOL:

It is a bit odd that the sites that have listed the demo as the 9th aren't exactly first-rate sites, while none of the bigger sites, the boys at FUThead, or EA itself have said anything specific. Dunno what to believe.

All the sites I read stated the PC version and Next Gen was too be released on the 9th September.

Personally I am not bothered at all by the demo anyway as it always plays different to the full game anyway.. Will only test the demo to see how much better the NG version looks on PC, compared to Old Gen

For anyone else planning to get the PC version please feel free to add me: PlaceboPRS my Origin account is pretty lonely! I don't play online of course but if nothing else it's fun to see what friends are up to in the newsfeeds and compete on the skill game scores etc etc!

added you on origin

Back
Top Bottom