FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Anyone remember the city v arsenal screenshot that we were shown that looked near real? Well where is that kind of lighting? Those graphics, am I missing something?

Last edited:
What an absolute prat making a sub in the 90th minute. It really is pathetic. It's pathetic in real life too. Does my head in and it's an embarrassment to the player coming on.

Poor little electronic guy. Won't be able to look the missus in the eye tonight.

ball seems heavier, i like that :-) has more oomph
also im a fan of pes as well and have to admit, player movement and models, shit all over fifas this year, thats my opinion, but will be getting both games :-)

So have PES and FIFA swapped keepers this year?

Who knows till we play both. Preordered Fifa and my day off anyway. Could be it gets traded in for pes!

I can't believe they still have not sorted out keeper kit clash. It does my but in esp at corners.

Also that penalty in the last video, what was Muller's moonwalk all about.

I would love to see broadcast camera for 15 as that is great in 14 and shows the game off at its best.

Hopefully these videos are beta, but I don't see it changing much with the release date so soon. Beta should be months before, not weeks.

Poor little electronic guy. Won't be able to look the missus in the eye tonight.

How do you know he isn't single? ;)
And I did say "in real life" before it. In real life it's embarrassing, in the virtual world it's just the person being an idiot and copying the idiots who do it on the TV.

In real life it's business, they are pro's they understand. It goes down as an appearance which is what players want. Yes they would want to get on earlier but believe me they just get on with it. Pu6hy why are they idiots? They bring the subs on late to 'Eat the clock' it's part of football.

In real life it's business, they are pro's they understand. It goes down as an appearance which is what players want. Yes they would want to get on earlier but believe me they just get on with it. Pu6hy why are they idiots? They bring the subs on late to 'Eat the clock' it's part of football.

I get that but it's annoying as hell and I'd ban it. I wouldn't accept it as an appearance. If it was a cap I'd feel wrong about accepting it and embarrassed to go on the pitch.

I get that but it's annoying as hell and I'd ban it. I wouldn't accept it as an appearance. If it was a cap I'd feel wrong about accepting it and embarrassed to go on the pitch.
You do realize that players get bonus money for appearances?

Pu6hy it's football an annoying bit for some, just like bad offside calls, 4th officials 10 people sat on in the dug out, Swansea City and a bunch of other shit people hate but it's football.

I can't stand how the game lets you Sprint into your opponents 18 yard box with no pressure right from kickoff. Does my God damn head in.

This

So have PES and FIFA swapped keepers this year?

This

Still an obscene number of bullet headers in the beta videos.

And this. My thoughts exactly. Plus the terrible 180 degree turn and pass.

Fifa always plays better than it looks at this stage but these vids are terrible to watch and so discouraging.

Back
Top Bottom