FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Goodison Park Broadcast camera still wrong.. cant belive that... I know its not a huge thing, but still takes away the atmosphere, weird that they didnt fix it considering they fixed in Wembley. :(

Goodison Park Broadcast camera still wrong.. cant belive that... I know its not a huge thing, but still takes away the atmosphere, weird that they didnt fix it considering they fixed in Wembley. :(

Can´t you recreate it with custom cameras?

Can´t you recreate it with custom cameras?

Impossible, the problem is the side of the pitch the camera is at, not the angle :(

Sent this to a EA producer:
camera_zpsb6e1a124.png

Seriously? You like that Bayern/Madrid video?

The graphics are nice enough but the football being played is absolutely horrid. It's just a bunch of tricks, long passes, and silly one-touch passing.

I guess that's why I stay away from multiplayer.

That Burnley/Chelsea gameplay vid is better but too bad he too is playing on Pro difficulty. Really want to see some footage of the higher difficulties. I don't know how much I trust this guy but his impressions are not encouraging.

I've never trusted closed beta's the gameplay looks suspect. But to be honest I never like any FIFA vids that fans put out. They make it look so arcadey.
Even fifa 14 NG I've tweaked sliders to make it a wonderful sim. Then I watch vids on YouTube and it looks like a totally different game.

What I did like was they finally fixed Wembley. Looks wonderful , the rain and pitch in the Madrid game looks amazing. I may finally enjoy rain matches.

What concerns me is that Shooting looks too floaty and Gk's look broken at times.

I really do not know what good do you see on this videos... Maybe good commentator before the game, with interesting facts and transfers, but here good things ends . Terrible and so unnatural animation. I never believed I'd say for FIFA .. but fact. Terrible running dribbling , the cut-scenes animations are hilarious bad , absolute mess. I don't know what is going on with EA .

The look of players models is really disturbing imo, even on wider angle. The game is already is so presentation focused, but such fundamental thing isn't done right
Kind of like ugly running/dribbling animations in pes 2010 ruining picture of whole game.

The more videos I see the shitter the game looks.

Doesn't really matter though, the real test is when we all play it for ourselves.

The more videos I see the shitter the game looks.

Doesn't really matter though, the real test is when we all play it for ourselves.

I agree. Not long till the demo. May be next week or a week before release.
I have to say I never liked any fifa youtuber apart from fifaflorecent (the guy that played manual on xbox) the rest are just spammers.It seems like I'll keep playing on slow again.

YAYYYYY!!! The 'KSI' at kick-off is still there! :BOP:

REALLY, EA? :RANT:

Is that the long ball from kick off I've heard about? They'd had a man sent off so there was space for him to hit. Keeper saved it anyway and it's not as if those type of passes aren't achievable. Read elsewhere that it has been fixed but you can't stop people attempting it so think its a bit early for anybody to say it still exists.
If it's something else then ignore me, but the above still applies to what I'm on about.

Is that the long ball from kick off I've heard about? They'd had a man sent off so there was space for him to hit. Keeper saved it anyway and it's not as if those type of passes aren't achievable. Read elsewhere that it has been fixed but you can't stop people attempting it so think its a bit early for anybody to say it still exists.
If it's something else then ignore me, but the above still applies to what I'm on about.

I think the point is that there's a defender furiously sprinting up the pitch for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

It would be nice if someone with the beta could play on slow with world class AI and record it. Anyone in contact with someone that could do that?

I think the point is that there's a defender furiously sprinting up the pitch for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Could that be anything to do with player roles? I don't know. I've just never played against this kick off glitch so guess I've been lucky.

Is that the long ball from kick off I've heard about?
Yes it is. The one that in FIFA 14 if done "properly" led to you conceding a goal directly from the LB+Y pass (with the forward not even having to touch it) and to your keeper being booked on top of that (because of the keeper rushing out on his own and tackling the forward, letting the ball just bounce in undisturbed). It happened to me several times online and I find it highly frustrating, I even conceded from that in several occasions.

My concern is that Bayern actually has no holes in the defense (indeed the 3 at the back are extremely compact when the through ball is hit, have a look at the radar). Yet, one of them (the one in the middle) runs ahead like a headless chicken leaving the space for Bale to get into. Probably he's just trying to anticipate Bale with an aerial challenge but, like happens too many times also in FIFA 14, defenders facing LB+Y balls are abysmal and never find the right timing.
Then, he misses the opportunity just because he's probably not good enough (or, hopefully, because he just attempted it as a proof of concept).

Last edited:
I've always defended well against chipped through balls. I find it extremely boring having to face them against opponents who attempt 20 per game but they are easy enough to defend against. I do concede some but that's to be expected.
I've never once played the kick off glitch you've described above. That is shocking though from what you've said.

Back
Top Bottom