FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Re: Fifa 15: Any info yet?

heavy system requirements, for a sports game.

But that's what PC crowd asked for. Personally the specs are pretty fair, not exactly cheap but still affordable.

If your PC doesn't meet the recommended specs, (like mine) then you are definitely not ready for current-gen gaming (PS4 / Xbox ONE).

But that's what PC crowd asked for. Personally the specs are pretty fair, not exactly cheap but still affordable.

If your PC doesn't meet the recommended specs, (like mine) then you are definitely not ready for current-gen gaming (PS4 / Xbox ONE).

I personally don't have problem with that, my ~600 dollar rig i bought last summer meets requirements.
Its just i expected it to be lower than standard of fps games. 3d grass and higher res crowds probably make up most of requirement increase.

Just need to confirm they're dropping the piece of shit Origin and I'll be buying it, otherwise I'll stick with the PS4 version.

Yes, join the light side (PC) and leave the dark side.
You can disable it:
https://www.origin.com/en-ie/news/origin-update-93
"We've tweaked Origin In Game to let you disable it for specific games (right-click on them and select "Game Properties" in your My Games library"

Last edited:

heavy system requirements, for a sports game.

How are the system requirements heavy?

Anyone with a PC bought in the last 3-5 years will have no problems running it, the system specs are incredibly low for a so called next gen game.

fifa-15-eevoque-ses-premiers-deetails-66914-carre.jpg

If it's true, I hope we can have co-op career mode. Would be a nail to PES for me personally.

Don't know anything about gameplay, but EA is getting better and better to represent the stadium atmosphere and TV style presentation. I am impressed.

Playable demos at E3? Maybe NHL 15 behind the scenes for selected few.

But what comes in NHL mostly makes it as testbed in FIFA and those features they are putting in this year in NHL are quite awesome, so fingers crossed ;).

It looks really good, I only hope the AI will also be improved since we're on NG, it makes such horrible mistakes from time to time in 14. :RANT:

First ScreenShots (Next-Gen)

And by the way, I very much preffer to buy a new i3, 8GB or RAM and a GTX 750 Ti than get stuck with the same very old engine. Unless the PC version will be an atrocious port, I'll definitely buy it THIS year to thank EA, from next year and on ... well, that'll be another story. Besides, remember that FIFA 14 only takes about 1GB of RAM, I doubt 15 will require more than 3GB (for the game itself), so we'll be fine even with 4GB as long as we use Windows 8.

Last edited:

It looks really good, I only hope the AI will also be improved since we're on NG, it makes such horrible mistakes from time to time in 14. :RANT:

First ScreenShots (Next-Gen)

And by the way, I very much preffer to buy a new i3, 8GB or RAM and a GTX 750 Ti than get stuck with the same very old engine. Unless the PC version will be an atrocious port, I'll definitely buy it THIS year to thank EA, from next year and on ... well, that'll be another story. Besides, remember that FIFA 14 only takes about 1GB of RAM, I doubt 15 will require more than 3GB (for the game itself), so we'll be fine even with 4GB as long as we use Windows 8.

Those are XB360 shots.

No they're not, the game looks to good to be on 360, look at the lightning and kit textures, if these are 360 shots then this is the best looking game ever released on last-gen then, not to mention that you can also notice in background that the crowd is not "linear", like it's the case with CG version in which the "rows" of the crowd are identical, if you understand what I mean.

Oh, and the picture on Anfield within the crowd definitely shows that this is Next-Gen, Current-Gen crowd would look like garbage if a shot would be taken from there, it's pixelated like crap and it's not even full 3D ! ;)

Last edited:

Actually I take it back, they do appear to be next gen shots, I was fooled by the butt ugly logo the site put on!

Either way, they're not impressive, or as impressive as I thought they'd be. Still early though. Need videos.

I seriously thougt EA to change player models and (not always ofcourse) weird looking animation sytem this year.
I fear I am wrong :(

Well tiny pics, hard to tell what's going on, plus the proof of the Fifa pudding is never in the screenshots, for me at least, don't care about screenshits, contrived trailers, gameplay footage is all that matters.

Well tiny pics, hard to tell what's going on, plus the proof of the Fifa pudding is never in the screenshots, for me at least, don't care about screenshits, contrived trailers, gameplay footage is all that matters.

Indeed.

The difference is not huge, yes, but believe me these are NG, I played a lot of FIFA in my life and I can usually judge correctly these situations.
Remember that these so called "next-gen" consoles are not that powerful as PS3/360 were back in 2005/2006, they will have to milk the game even more carefully this gen, expect more graphical improvements with 16, Euro 16, 17 and such. The same situation with the animations, they will replace them as the times goes on, if they improve the game a lot one single year they will quickly run out of features. :(

Nothing impressive from those screens. Unfortunatelly player models seem still old style (=dolls), which for me is one of the most repulsive thing in FIFA.

But I agree we need to see it on the move.

Back
Top Bottom