FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Re: Fifa 15: Any info yet?

The trailer itself was amazing, but it would be surprising if it wasn't.

Visually it looks very similar to NG FIFA 14. Better lighting and crowds though.

I find it amazing from my personal point of view. Didn't judge gameplay at all.

It's all about composure and other stuff. It's the best trailer for FIFA series I remember seeing.

Sure nothing ground breaking, but PES will have to pull massive strings to top it...

I don't care about amazing looking trailer.. I just don't want any more soulless football games and fifa is a game without soul in it.

The trailer itself was amazing, but it would be surprising if it wasn't.

Visually it looks very similar to NG FIFA 14. Better lighting and crowds though.

you didn't expected better leap ?

For you maybe, for me it has plenty of soul. Just depends on person I guess... :]

Now back to watching EA Conference and UFC (shame no PC version of that game :().

For you maybe, for me it has plenty of soul. Just depends on person I guess... :]

Now back to watching EA Conference and UFC (shame no PC version of that game :().

maybe you are not sensitive guy as I am ;)

Are they really using IGNITE engine or just an upgraded version of the last-gen engine? PES 2014 on PC has better lighting and cloth physics than this so called next-gen game :RANT: ...

Graphics comparison between 14 and 15 (both Next-Gen). Looks definitely better, but not good enough IMO.

NG

Dirty Kits, ooh i just popped in my pants.:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP::SMUG: Finally real time pitch wear LIVING PITCH!

Last edited:

UHHH, CORNER FLAGS MOVE!

David Rutter can't go 5 seconds without saying something is "incredible" or "amazing", while showing things that have always been there before.

But can you blame him? PES is DEAD and offers little of fight back. It's like puppy barking at the lion.

However, emotional contex interests me. If players indeed have memories of previous games, imagine getting fouled so bad your player gets injured in the process for 2 or 3 months. The next time you meet the team, what will his reaction be? Will he get scared of person who fouled him badly?

If yes, then this is amazing stuff unseen yet in football game. ;o

However, emotional contex interests me. If players indeed have memories of previous games, imagine getting fouled so bad your player gets injured in the process for 2 or 3 months. The next time you meet the team, what will his reaction be? Will he get scared of person who fouled him badly?

If yes, then this is amazing stuff unseen yet in football game. ;o

That part also sparked my interest, if only they had explained/shown proper examples of it instead of saying "we made this and it's awesome".

I don't believe it will look that "good" when you play it, but atleast they are building on something. they were confident to show something. If FIFA has a online co op for ultimate team or any other major online mode then I will be very much interested. playing a football game with somebody else always makes us laugh.

All i need now is some real dirty fouls, a button to press for dissent so if you react the wrong way to the ref you could get booked or sent off. And an elbow in the face here and there would be nice.:P

All down to CPU AI for me. I think the raw gameplay of FIFA 14 CG is great, but they absolutely ruin it in all advanced modes against the CPU (Career, build tournament etc).

I don't want to play online, I (used to) enjoy single player games but for whatever reason both EA and Konami like to make your players morons the further into the most immersive modes you play. It's infuriating.

I thought it looked average. When Barca players ran to camera at end that must old generation right? Looked awful.

Next gen and they still can't get players shoulders right. They all look like they have coat hangers in their shirts .

Back
Top Bottom