FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Re: Fifa 15: Any info yet?

What did you expect man? Same requirements as for FIFA 14? Meh.

It's fully DX11 engine and it should show this year (as FIFA 14 on PS4 didn't even show all capabilities of it).

I rejoice. Would be hard to swallow if PES turned to another fiasco and FIFA 15 relied on old gen technology. Meaning no football to play :LOL:.

i expected just a bit lower requirements. they put higher specs that bf4, which is also dx11 game and also fps game, which means more demanding than sports one.

Would say those are a bit high, but will run on much worse configs too. Judging from experience :P.

gcsvlz.gif

Impressive grass.

Grass looks awesome, but I see we will see some new accessories too :P.

Plus player models look like a big improvement too ;).

I didn't expect this till 2018 to be fair as was reading about EA deals with MS. This is a hell of surprise!

Quasi on topic: NG has better AI right? I love FIFA14 PC in exhibition, but the AI, erm, changes, that occur in ML and Tournament kill it for me. Hoping the better engine might help.

(or at least some modder can remove the changes to gameplay in those modes)

Great news for PC!
And I wouldn't worry about the minimum specs: You will probably be able to run it without problems on lower than minimum specs.

i hope so :), 'cause i have amd quad core at 2,9ghz, gtx650 and 4gb of ram :D

Last edited:

EA were clearly talking shit when they stated an average PC couldn't run the ignite next gen version of the game.

The minimum system specs are extremely low for a "next gen" game.
It is listing of a PC spec which I would expect a crap machine from PC world to be able to beat.
Even the recommended specs hardly set the world alight, surprised by the requirements consider EA said that the average PC couldn't run the game, when the reality is everyone's dad's PC can run the game without a problem.

I as expecting at least an i5, 8GB and 560ti/6870+ to run the game.

Last edited:

I didn't expect this till 2018 to be fair as was reading about EA deals with MS. This is a hell of surprise!
You're right, but I kind of expected this. What's the point of releasing FUT World Cup for PC now, if it's not to continue supporting the platform?

But great news anyway, and a great PR stunt from EA (We care about PC, so we announce requirements months before release!). Better be PES 2015 a polished product in all departments, or I'm afraid it's going to be an even more difficult year for Konami.

Last edited:

I don't know much about pc hardware. I have a AMD phenom 550 and a Geforce GTX 760, will that run it or will I have to get a new PC?

BTW kudos to EA for not withholding ignite engine for too long.

So PC and PS4/XBONE will be the same version? :SHOCK: wasn't expecting that, might delay my purchase for NextGen console if so.

Bhatti be like :
zach-cry.gif

They could've struck last year. They failed.

Think EA are leaning towards their fans.

Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650 - so this tells with my GT 540 m i cant run normal Fifa 15? :D

We shall see when the demo comes out. Such predictions will it run or not right now are pointless.

the pc specs are little bit too high, much more than i expected. i just meet the minimum.
Consider that it would play on 4-and-a-half year old machines like mine (i7 920, 6GB RAM, HD5770).
Hopefully it's more scalable than 14 so I can get rid of some graphic effects if it turns out being too heavy.

Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650 - so this tells with my GT 540 m i cant run normal Fifa 15? :D

Does say recommended is 460 GTX. Maybe it should be the other way round.

I honestly didn't expect this so soon. This is fantastic news. Mmm, the mod support.:BOP:

Just need to confirm they're dropping the piece of shit Origin and I'll be buying it, otherwise I'll stick with the PS4 version.

Back
Top Bottom