FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

IMO shoulders, nets etc. are not as important as gameplay. They should also add some new sliders (AI shooting, fouls, stamina).

True, it's all about gameplay, everybody knows that, but authenticity and immersion is important too. And let's be honest, the player models have always looked like shit in FIFA. In this day and age they should look a lot better. No excuses really.

Racing Game - Project C.A.R.S.

259f18.jpg

Ice Hockey Game - NHL 15

6fdadc.jpg

American Football Game - Madden NFL 15

d96dae.jpg
and~~~~finally our
Football Game - FIFA 15

ddb69d.jpg

Do you think it is fair?

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD: i think u made an excellent point. football games don't even come close.

Body shape aside, FIFA has for too long, been reliant on physical attributes like strength and speed and less about agility and dribbling.

Sure they've added first touch error and closer control dribbling but the amount of games I play with friends where the bigger player just wins the ball because he barges you is ridiculous. Definitely not a representation of real football. My friend plays Ibra as defensive midfielder and Ribery as a leftback. Abusing the strength and speed aspects respectively whereas Messi looks nothing like the best player in the world on FIFA. Far from it.

The GAMEPLAY of FIFA will never dramatically change for the good. EA are selling millions of copies every year and if the game becomes difficult, the decision will immediately affect the sales. EA Sports will continue to improve the game in the same way they have been doing for the past couple of years.

Completely replacing the old skeleton with a new, more complex one, will benefit the game in many ways. The animations quality will improve, therefore the game will be even more pleasing, visually. This new ball control is also a product from this new skeleton. Good stuff!

If EA manages to improve their game modes, such as Pro Clubs, Manager Mode, Seasons, those changes will bring even more sales. For example, Pro Clubs mode has been in the same state for years now and people like myself are eager too see it changed.

Hopefully, Gamescom will answer our questions!

can't disclose. trustworthy ;) actually not allowed to post this at all. but hey. :p

other news are there aswell (coming at gamescom) and everything sounds VERY promising.

Would tie in with the official Barclays PL scoreboard we saw in the latest video. Perhaps there's a big focus on that league as a whole.

Any news on offline multiplayer tournaments/leagues?

They took tham out Fifa 14 on the XB1 and they never did fix the controller issues, fucking disgraceful.

They should do that with all top 4 leagues. I wouldn't even mind paying dlc for league stadium pack for 5 bucks for the rest of the leagues in the world. We have hard drives on PC and even on consoles now. The goal should be to have every teams home ground eventually.

They took tham out Fifa 14 on the XB1 and they never did fix the controller issues, fucking disgraceful.

Yes... They really need to bring back the tournaments to the game...
This was a ridiculous move that EA did...
And the controller issues is just terrible...
I just cant make my second controller run with the right trigger no matter if i customize for it...
It just doesnt work...

About the preview, i get a little worried about the more easy to make turns and improved response talk...
I really really hope that the game doesnt abandon all the inertia the was implemented in the next gen version and bring back the full speed dribles, incredibible unrealistic fast turns and all the lack of inertia of the tolher versions...
That would be tragic...

Play fifa14 next gen with through ball and long. ball in manual, the rest in semi, with game speed in slow and some sliders adjusted is a real good experience...
I hope they dont back to wrong rotes and transform the game again in a fest of speed, dribles and super control players...

About the preview, i get a little worried about the more easy to make turns and improved response talk...
I really really hope that the game doesnt abandon all the inertia the was implemented in the next gen version and bring back the full speed dribles, incredibible unrealistic fast turns and all the lack of inertia of the tolher versions...
That would be tragic...
Exactly my thoughts..

They offline tournaments are back in. Read something about that about a month ago.

What are the controller issues? The config doesn't always save for second person who logs in but not aware of any other issues.

They offline tournaments are back in. Read something about that about a month ago.

What are the controller issues? The config doesn't always save for second person who logs in but not aware of any other issues.

If the 2nd person has made control settings in game and logs in every time before the game starts, then the settings are loading always. No problem with that. You must log in as 2nd user on dashboard, before game starts...

Yes... They really need to bring back the tournaments to the game...
This was a ridiculous move that EA did...
And the controller issues is just terrible...
I just cant make my second controller run with the right trigger no matter if i customize for it...
It just doesnt work...

Its the only thing i play on Fifa so with that missing and the controller issues we really stuggled.

Great news, now i can start winning titles against my mates again :)

Basically whatever controller config was selected on player 1 would set player 2's as well no matter what you do.

If the 2nd person has made control settings in game and logs in every time before the game starts, then the settings are loading always. No problem with that. You must log in as 2nd user on dashboard, before game starts...

I'll try what you said next time i'm on it again.

Sounds like it will because i wasn't signing anyone in or anything. Can't believe i've been struggling with it and may only have it fixed when the new ones round the corner :LOL:

Its the only thing i play on Fifa so with that missing and the controller issues we really stuggled.

Great news, now i can start winning titles against my mates again :)

Basically whatever controller config was selected on player 1 would set player 2's as well no matter what you do.

I'll try what you said next time i'm on it again.

Sounds like it will because i wasn't signing anyone in or anything. Can't believe i've been struggling with it and may only have it fixed when the new ones round the corner :LOL:

Never had controller issues like you've described and I'm always playing my kids. They play their mates too and they definitely have different setups as we use Alternate in my house and swap a few buttons about and their mates use Classic.

excuse me guys but this inertia stuff isnt inevetable if a player is build from lot of skills, abilities?

how many is there in FIFA 14? around 20? thats about the same number that was in the so praised PES 5-6 regarding inertia. yeah plus the special skills, moves. i think its all the same still nowdays or everything back then was placebo.

maxresdefault.jpg

and this is FIFA 12-13? 33 abilities

do we really need around 70?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom