FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Damn, looking even more impressive every time i see it, good to see FIFA evolving with every iteration rather than regressing. Nice to see some new scoreboards and the player models whilst in my opinion aint got nothing on PES', they are certainly improved, Lyons Bedimo looking lean, shame about his face.

Oh wow each player has a 'feeling' meter? - great but I bet it still feels like you're playing the same team over and over.

Oh wow they do the poznan and the commentators mention it? - great but there'll be one piece of commentary for it and it will happen every game and get turned off within a week.

Not newsworthy, but some of the Spurs players have been playing FIFA 15 whilst in Seattle:

Bs3J0IQCMAA5MrO.jpg:large

I hope they will fix the broken gameplay from Fifa14 (lob thru balls and crosses, 45/90 min goals) and tone down the momentum part of the game...I mean some matches online you felt the players didn't respond at all, and some games you had passing/runs alternatives all the time...

Players saying there is no momentum/scripting are living in denial, I want a game where my skills decide if i will win or not....

The new features will be great but the most important is the balance in the gameplay.

I think they could do some work on tackles and collisions, they say weight comes into it so if you are the bigger guy you can most of the time shove the small guy off the ball. But i think a players speed body balance and tenacity should come into it. Lets have some real crunch 50/50 tackles. They should put a rumble into a real shocker of a tackle. Injuries need to be more realistic and lets see the player being carried off instead of walking off with a broken ankle.

This year's updates seem to be little more than visuals and gimmicks. They seem to find no end of trivialities to focus upon whilst continuing to avoid addressing the lack of any proper tactics and key gameplay elements.

Another year of knowing I'll be bored with it by 1st October because deep down, it basically feels and plays the same as last year.

This.

Motionless model looks good,
but I doubt if the limbs won't grow & shrink in a certain motion as is often the case with FIFA.

Somebody should post that Kroos image next to an older version for comparison sakes. Looks great but I honestly can't visualize the differences.

Back
Top Bottom