FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

fifa-15-cover-ps4.jpg

Last edited:
Terrible cover in many aspects... Low quality design.

If you goto EuroGamer, you can have your own cover taken.
Well this was the case last year, they took a photo of you/mates and then created a cover for you.

Think they only charged a fiver for the privilege.

Yeah, I only really liked the crowd (chants, atmosphere, flags and scarves, etc.), also the City supporters bit is a neat detail.

Anyone notice the etihad adboard? Different adboards for each stadium??? Would be a welcome addition. Customisable boards would be even better.

This year's updates seem to be little more than visuals and gimmicks. They seem to find no end of trivialities to focus upon whilst continuing to avoid addressing the lack of any proper tactics and key gameplay elements.

Another year of knowing I'll be bored with it by 1st October because deep down, it basically feels and plays the same as last year.

What happened to the pitch? The grass looks more pixelated on the close ups and i dont see much evidence of the pitch degradation. Could also be youtube compression

It looked much sexier on the 1st reveal, so it may not be a focus for this video.

It's not a horrible idea, but why wouldn't they tie it to stats/gameplay? Isn't that the logical next step?

At present it's entirely cosmetic.

Would expect the next gen version to have loads of additional tweaks this year with different ad boards and textures for all different stadiums.

You have to think EA this year have 10x the amount of storage space available.

You would like to think when the Old Gen is not worked on anymore then the current gen should hopefully have loads more stadiums and updates.

The only thing on my wish list I want is the same as every year, fix the game breaking bugs and competition rules in career mode and I will be happy. But then I expect the FIFA beta testers don't look at things like that and 2nd the programmers don't give a shit to get something so basic correct - we can add 30 new faces instead....

Same time of the year same haters hating who haven't played it..This looks good to me, another step immersing the players. Add to that the reintroduction of competitions on NG and the new gameplay tweaks and Im happy...they just need to increase AI fouls

Same time of the year same haters hating who haven't played it..This looks good to me, another step immersing the players. Add to that the reintroduction of competitions on NG and the new gameplay tweaks and Im happy...they just need to increase AI fouls

Yes and yes again. I stopped posting because I can't stand all of this fuss about something people doesn't know for sure. This is true fanboysme. Anyway, EA is showing interesting things for this version, and despite stupid war of bold statements (I wonder who can believe it nowadays as the "two games" are very well known at all levels), it seems to deliver a spectacle even more near the truth. I'm trying to imagine how could be a custom optimization to face a league. This is one thing for me could be the first time in my life if I success in doing it. I always renounced after 2 or 3 games, but this time I hope to get it and be entertained with it.

Back
Top Bottom