FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Player models looking pretty good, at least from neutral stance..

2emistc.jpg

Praise The Lord!!

Why can't they get the damn nose hair right?

;)

Cannot wait for this game, need to book my annual fifa day off then moan about the servers not being fully functional!

As for shoulders, different people have different shoulders, IMO.
It is rather better for me to see they have different shoulders.

But I'm still concerned about the motions of limbs though.
They still look as if they were hooked up on puppet strings.

Obviously, the most glaring mistake that hugely impacts gameplay is the color of the shirt. Shound't it be white? ;)

Slopey shoulders syndrome seems to be partly rectified.

Never really understood the "slopey shoulders" thing - that's just the look of having some decent traps. Now instead he's got the muscular build of a 16-year old.

Not saying it's not an overall improvement though.

Never really understood the "slopey shoulders" thing - that's just the look of having some decent traps. Now instead he's got the muscular build of a 16-year old.

I'm going mad reading all of this details moaning. Even FIFA 25 on PS6 won't achieve graphic purists..
No harm to anyone as always

Racing Game - Project C.A.R.S.

259f18.jpg

Ice Hockey Game - NHL 15

6fdadc.jpg

American Football Game - Madden NFL 15

d96dae.jpg
and~~~~finally our
Football Game - FIFA 15

ddb69d.jpg

Do you think it is fair?

Last edited:

Doesn't bother me at all, anyway. I'm still thoroughly enjoying playing my mates on FIFA 14 :COOL:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_spot...deep_analysis_of_how_soccer_players_fold.html

Footballers are athletes who work out using specific programs designed to give them balanced upper body strength, and typically have fairly square shoulders to suit (with some variance depending on natural frame and the extent to which they actually do work out).

They don't have the shoulders of middle-aged ladies, which has typically been the problem in FIFA (as opposed to having one particularly well built muscle group overshadowing the rest)), as well as the proportion between the waist and the upper body. I've never really understood why it couldn't be fixed in one yearly update, rather than taking 4 or 5 titles to at least make this much progress.

Racing Game - Project C.A.R.S.

259f18.jpg

Ice Hockey Game - NHL 15

6fdadc.jpg

American Football Game - Madden NFL 15

d96dae.jpg

and~~~~finally our

Football Game - FIFA 15

ddb69d.jpg

Do you think it is fair?

The pictures you posted of FIFA. Is that the ingame camera view you use? So bloody what if a still picture or a replay has little nuances. In real time do you even notice it? People just moan for moanings sake.

The pictures you posted of FIFA. Is that the ingame camera view you use? So bloody what if a still picture or a replay has little nuances. In real time do you even notice it? People just moan for moanings sake.

But the nets, man! The NETS!! :RANT:

etc.

Far from me to put it down to fanboysme. When i joked before about graphic purists, i meant about things you really need to take care of when you play.
i'm one of those who play with dynamic most near and lowest cam and it seems to me people prefer to play with broad to better see where mates move.
Most moanings about FIFA come from easykids goal-actions, feel of little skating and less fouls from CPU (and few longshots?).
Greats settings have been found to get near tv matches with sliders and is just a game. I believe if they could bring the sweat from arms and thigs pores, people would complain about the time it takes.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_spot...deep_analysis_of_how_soccer_players_fold.html

Footballers are athletes who work out using specific programs designed to give them balanced upper body strength, and typically have fairly square shoulders to suit (with some variance depending on natural frame and the extent to which they actually do work out).

They don't have the shoulders of middle-aged ladies, which has typically been the problem in FIFA (as opposed to having one particularly well built muscle group overshadowing the rest)), as well as the proportion between the waist and the upper body. I've never really understood why it couldn't be fixed in one yearly update, rather than taking 4 or 5 titles to at least make this much progress.

I get that footballers have under-developed upper body musculature relative to lower. I know it first hand as it wasn't until I quit playing and learned the wonders of a barbell that I had any upper body muscle at all. So I get it.

That said, I don't buy the comparison to middle-aged ladies. And my point remains that even if they were off before, now it's a little concerning that they might have gone a little too far the other way. (Actually, no it's not concerning because I really couldn't care less, but for the sake of the discussion...)

Toni Kroos is one of your more thicker attacking midfielders and, like I said, in those images he looks a bit too underdeveloped. Do a quick google image search and tell me his FIFA 15 bodytype doesn't look like an adolescent version of himself.

(God this time of year sucks. Can't believe I'm debating player models and shoulder slopes.)

Back
Top Bottom