FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

That looks good.
kgacri.gif

Players using the right foot (or at least heavily favouring it) is one of my biggest issues with FIFA. Absolutely made up they're sorting it out.

Now just make sure to have the same focus on what players attempt on crosses when shooting. I hate seeing andy Carroll going for fluid overheads or side scissor kicks.

Like how certain players favour their stronger foot. Lets not see any 40 yard right footed strikes by Messi now then?

This. I only play this with a couple of mates offline at their place but when Messi scores, it's from outside 18 with his right foot. Highly realistic...highly sarcastic.

That looks brilliant.

Just waiting on CPU AI and teams varying their tactics. If they get that in, it'll be amazing.

Didn't Rutter say that's what they've tried to include in Next Gen; playing the AI will be like playing another human. Obviously that won't ever happen, but if they can get it close to that feeling, it'll be great.

I'm really looking forward to this years.

Release date is 26th September.

Didn't Rutter say that's what they've tried to include in Next Gen: playing the AI will be like playing another human. Obviously that won't ever happen, but if they can get it close to that feeling, it'll be great.
So they will make the AI spam lofted through balls and crosses every second now? :SMUG:

Didn't Rutter say that's what they've tried to include in Next Gen; playing the AI will be like playing another human. Obviously that won't ever happen, but if they can get it close to that feeling, it'll be great.

I'm really looking forward to this years.

Release date is 26th September.

Absolutely a great addition, most needed in a game like this. At the end, after a difference for players based on stats, teams have to differ based on strategies. If only they included a edit mode like PES, I would seriously see it hard to compete..

EA announced the latest FIFA 15 feature today:

You can now bite other players! :LOL:

Fe7mCUJ.jpg

Honestly, FIFA really knows how to market their game. i am truly impressed.
i am almost certain that the gameplay will dissapoint me like usual but i will be buying it to judge for myself.

So they will make the AI spam lofted through balls and crosses every second now? :SMUG:
They already do. Sometimes, while facing the CPU on Legendary, I have the impression to play against a human exploiting the game mechanics like no tomorrow. :P

I don't get the feeling that fifa is unpredictable when try to score goals. there's the odd deflection or loose ball but mostly I find I'm scoring the same goals over and over... Either its a one v one shot, parry and a second player taps it in. or its a finesse shot into a corner. I rarely see anything that makes me go 'whoa, I didn't expect that to go in'.

Maybe on easier difficulties you see more variation as the keepers and defence aren't as good at stopping you and that's my problem?

Are you playing on assisted? If so,then try manual. The way I see assisted or even semi, is that both limit the gameplay options making it easier to repeat the same attack over and over again.
I've been playing maual since fwc2010 and I'll never go back.

I've been playing manuel online for 2 months , it's amazing..Possession football with pure skill..I hope they bring manuel filter for ultimate team..

I don't get the feeling that fifa is unpredictable when try to score goals. there's the odd deflection or loose ball but mostly I find I'm scoring the same goals over and over... Either its a one v one shot, parry and a second player taps it in. or its a finesse shot into a corner. I rarely see anything that makes me go 'whoa, I didn't expect that to go in'.

Maybe on easier difficulties you see more variation as the keepers and defence aren't as good at stopping you and that's my problem?

how u manage to do that xD. obviously if u playe one style u will mostly score the same goals. etc i score mostly from/after

- one-twos
- cut ins from the left side then shot or pass it to the arriveing midfielder(Lampard)
- or passing around then shooting with a midfielder(Lampard)

yeah with at least 60-65% possession :COOL: and this gives me the real football feeling because this isnt a bug or something, i could use other attacking styles, more variatons but i fancy these ones with lot of possession, even real teams use only a few type of attacks so yeah why not? i can always rely on these strong pillars even against a 87 rated opponnent and mostly yeah i win....well if i not concede 5-6 OP headers:D.
and heck my headers are aweful since i use
semi cross since when i use auto it always goes to the other side :TTTH:

but if u think that the way the ball goes into the net is not always the same, not goes everytime to that exact point so i dont get u.

Last edited:
I've been playing manuel online for 2 months , it's amazing..Possession football with pure skill..I hope they bring manuel filter for ultimate team..

Best way to play the game by an absolute mile. I'd love manual filters or section. That would be great. Had my best games ever while playing manual.

I play against my kids (who are pretty bloody good to be fair) and they play some nice footy and pass the ball around nicely. So I go manual v them and there has been loads of variation in the play and goals scored lately. Some nice wow moments. Loads of clearances off lines, deflections and great saves too. I have a great time playing my boys.
I've had some great games online too. I just wish more people online would play manual.

Best way to play the game by an absolute mile. I'd love manual filters or section. That would be great. Had my best games ever while playing manual.

I play against my kids (who are pretty bloody good to be fair) and they play some nice footy and pass the ball around nicely. So I go manual v them and there has been loads of variation in the play and goals scored lately. Some nice wow moments. Loads of clearances off lines, deflections and great saves too. I have a great time playing my boys.
I've had some great games online too. I just wish more people online would play manual.

Manual this year is the best I've experienced since starting playing manual.And it will get much better with the more advanced ball physics and slowed gameplay.
Sadly the manual community isn't that big on PS4/Xbox one yet.When more people make the jump ,we will have more people online.The more I've seen in season is 8000 which isn't a big number comparing that with previous gen.That's why I might get it on PS4 rather than PC.Demo will tell. ;)

Manual this year is the best I've experienced since starting playing manual.And it will get much better with the more advanced ball physics and slowed gameplay.
Sadly the manual community isn't that big on PS4/Xbox one yet.When more people make the jump ,we will have more people online.The more I've seen in season is 8000 which isn't a big number comparing that with previous gen.That's why I might get it on PS4 rather than PC.Demo will tell. ;)

+1000 to that! Manual is the only way to play as real footy as it gets! No more assisted crap!!!

Pretty sure it will just be all stadiums included. Typical after we were relegated!
Some of the presentation will be BPL orientated too.

Back
Top Bottom