FIFA 13

I wouldn't mind Stevie G. What's the catch mate?

None really, don't play FUT but figured as I had season ticket someone may as well benefit from the bonus packs I get, I just threw them up for sale at something silly like 2,000 minimum 15,000 buy now but if he doesn't sell he's all yours! :)

None really, don't play FUT but figured as I had season ticket someone may as well benefit from the bonus packs I get, I just threw them up for sale at something silly like 2,000 minimum 15,000 buy now but if he doesn't sell he's all yours! :)

Cool mate. I'm sure he will sell but keep me posted.

Top man.

Will the game be available to download from US PSN (not using the season ticket) on the release date of 25th September? I know Madden had a simultaneous release digitally and retail.

Will the game be available to download from US PSN (not using the season ticket) on the release date of 25th September? I know Madden had a simultaneous release digitally and retail.

Yes, just like Madden and NHL, available at midnight of the release day.

Yes, just like Madden and NHL, available at midnight of the release day.

Excellent, mate. Thanks. With the exchange rate ($/£), it works out to cheaper than any of the pre-order deals plus I get it a few days early. fuk yeh merika

Sorry to ask a naive question chaps but I'm sorely tempted by fifa13 this year, especially the career mode. Can I check please if you choose to be a manager that you can still play the matches yourself ala ML in pro evo?
( and not just sit having to watch the games)

Thanks in advance

Db

Sorry to ask a naive question chaps but I'm sorely tempted by fifa13 this year, especially the career mode. Can I check please if you choose to be a manager that you can still play the matches yourself ala ML in pro evo?
( and not just sit having to watch the games)

Thanks in advance

Db

You could last year, and I don't imagine they'd have changed it :)

Hello mate

Very long time no speak! As you can see I have popped up over here as seriously considering buying fifa13 this year due to the poor showing from konami in regards to the league mode and ml

Do I take it you already made the switch some time ago?

Db

Went and used 2000 of my MS points to get the season ticket so I can play the game on Saturday. Bah. Still, I also get 24 packs of FUT packs and then another 24 when my pre-order comes on Friday.

I go away on the 26th until the 2nd October so I'll have 4 days of Fifa to look forward to.

Last edited:
Yo DeniroBobbbbbb!! How you doing bro?

Join the old gang! Me, Nerf, Brunnoce, Gerd, EatonTJ, Placebo, Daz, etc. everybody has long switched over and we're all eagerly awaiting!

Welcome back old pal!

Hello mate

Very long time no speak! As you can see I have popped up over here as seriously considering buying fifa13 this year due to the poor showing from konami in regards to the league mode and ml

Do I take it you already made the switch some time ago?

Db
Yep, since 09. First impressions of the 13 demo were positive for me, so I'm waiting patiently for the full PC version to arrive.

Hope life is treating you well :TU:

Tried this game/demo again adjusted sliders, camera etc and I just don't get it.
Looks great but I don't like the way it plays......

Back
Top Bottom