FIFA 13

What about early season ticket release for North Americans?

Will that be 7 days before US/Canada release date as well!? In that case, I'd seriously consider it!

I think it's 25th so yeah I was wondering if early would be 18th! :D
If so I'd grab it!

But for 22nd to 25th.. hmm probably not.

Damn! NHL 2013 is looking great this year, I especially like how they've added new skating animations which makes it look more authentic. My only complaints is that they still can't get the colours of the ice rinks correct, they should be a whiter colour and not as green as they currently are.

Remember when you could get Fifa for £25...

But then again each year I buy two Fifas just so I have one with dual English comms and imperial measurements so I can't really talk...

Only the UK version has dual commentary, but it doesn't say on the box unfortunately so you'll only find out when installing, but last year the EU English/Arabic version only had English 1 and Arabic comms and the Swedish store I preordered Fifa13 from said it'll be the same.

Only the UK version has dual commentary, but it doesn't say on the box unfortunately so you'll only find out when installing, but last year the EU English/Arabic version only had English 1 and Arabic comms and the Swedish store I preordered Fifa13 from said it'll be the same.

USA version too mate

What do you mean with dual commentary Placebo? I had FIFA 12 on Xbox here in Australia. Depending on the game, we either had Martin Tyler or we had the pairing from the World Cup game. Is that what you mean?

In terms of commentary languages, I think the usual options were English, Dutch and Spanish. I think...

Yeah that's what I mean, by default in CM it's Tyler/Smith for league and Tyldesly/Townsend for cup matches, think it showed in the menu as English 1 and English 2 or such? I hope they're expanded the 2nd commentary as it was a very basic version which only covered the events on the pitch and none of the other minutia that English1 does for example if you use the press conference to say something about a player it will show the player and just be silent which is a bit silly.

Only Amazon and Game have been given pre-order bonus packs.

The Football Club pre-order bonus is exclusive to Amazon. You get 10,000 EA Sports Football Club credits to redeem against in-game items such as special celebrations, Virtual Pro attribute boosts and extra matches in Head-to-Head Seasons mode.

GAME has the adidas All-Star Team pre-order bonus. The team is made up of 23 of the world's best players, including Lionel Messi (no doubt), Nani (not so sure) and Karim Benzema (you're having a laugh). The squad wears special adidas kits that can be used in Online Pro Clubs.

Back
Top Bottom