FIFA 13

just checked my ea sports season ticket and dates are up for fifa, the 22nd on which is on the site, on my console, it say's its 24-28th

quite disappointed

Disappointing indeed, but I always thought the 22nd was surprisingly early, anyone in the US with season ticket? What date does it show for you guys?

I've a US ps3 account with season ticket and it says the 21st.
My season ticket is due to expire on the 23rd.....anyone know if I'll be able to still play after it expires (having downloaded it before)

was it this thread or the 12 thread where we were talking about beating a defender without using fancy tricks or knock ahead? Twice in the match tonight I beat a defender with only LT+dribble he ended up sliding past me on his arse, remembered to save one of them but upload wasn't working so I'll try again tomorrow :)

was it this thread or the 12 thread where we were talking about beating a defender without using fancy tricks or knock ahead? Twice in the match tonight I beat a defender with only LT+dribble he ended up sliding past me on his arse, remembered to save one of them but upload wasn't working so I'll try again tomorrow :)
Finally!

where is the cheapest place to buy fifa 13?

i don't need ultimate...

dont think i will bother getting it early either considering it is only a couple of days with this EA pass thing?

where is the cheapest place to buy fifa 13?

i don't need ultimate...

dont think i will bother getting it early either considering it is only a couple of days with this EA pass thing?

Shopto are probably the cheapest as they'll match any other deal.

I went with Amazon though as pre-ordering nets you 10,000 EA Points to spend in the game on shop items. Only Amazon offers that.

Excuse my man pussy but that is a cute baby.

On a related note though, I'm genuinely interested in the first touch mechanics and the improved CM in 13.

YouTube - Fifa12 context dribble

Note it was a foul but the ref played advantage :)

Thanks for posting that Placebo. But does anyone see the major flaw there?

You beat the guy fair and square - he's on his ass. By the time you've taken your next touch, he's up off the ground and side by side with you!!! Like I've said before, even after you leave someone flat footed...or in this case, flat out on the ground, they still catch up to you straight away. You should have had a few strides before he was anywhere near you.

One more week till the demo!! Can't f'n wait!

Any more news on CM mode? Haven't heard a whole lot since a couple weeks ago.

Madden 13 and Nhl 13 could be bought on pre-order on US PSN and downloaded at midnight at release day, i believe that Fifa 13 will follow the same way. If there is a pre-order one week earlier there will be midnight release too. :D

Thanks for posting that Placebo. But does anyone see the major flaw there?

You beat the guy fair and square - he's on his ass. By the time you've taken your next touch, he's up off the ground and side by side with you!!! Like I've said before, even after you leave someone flat footed...or in this case, flat out on the ground, they still catch up to you straight away. You should have had a few strides before he was anywhere near you.
Yes this. It also is very clunky looking

One more week till the demo!! Can't f'n wait!

Any more news on CM mode? Haven't heard a whole lot since a couple weeks ago.

It's actually been really quiet this year with regards to news and even videos. All very hush hush which is odd considering the media events and live playing arenas set up worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom