FIFA 13

Well for Fifa12 I bought some really cheap points off Chinese Ebay, something like $6 for 5,000 points, it's a bit weird as it comes with an xbox live account you log into but I played Fifa12 early on that account, then in January I had loads of points so just decided to buy the season ticket again for my main account so I could add extra custom leagues (of course not realising you're limited to using only one custom league in CM which is a bit stupid!).

Can we insert one extra league as a 2nd division for an existing league? It would be nice to create and play brasil 2nd division in CM or maybe an Argentine league.

Anfield has the sideline to stands distance very wrong(its a lot bigger than real life and takes away the atmosphere), i think thats what he means.

I know ;)

Can we insert one extra league as a 2nd division for an existing league? It would be nice to create and play brasil 2nd division in CM or maybe an Argentine league.

Nope unfortunately it's just a standalone league, but I added Czech last year and it works ok, gets into Euro competitions etc

Little interview regarding clubs:

Would you say that Pro Clubs is one of the most sociably interactive modes in Fifa? Most definitely. Also the most passionate. :)

How much of the communities feedback or input has affected Fifa13's Pro Clubs mode? Outside of putting Seasons in the mode, everything else has come from the community for the most part.

Will 1000 point teams still be able to match up with 10,000 point teams or has the match making been fixed to search for teams with similar points similarly to H2H seasons mode? Matchmaking will be like Seasons (based on Division).

Are teams likely to be penalized for quitting out of games a) during the ready up screen b) before 5 minutes ? If not have you worked out a possible points decrement multiplier formula to deter this type of behaviour? The ‘ready’ screen has been streamlined somewhat to only show the captains and number of users and the kits. The old screen of readying up all the players was a little redundant. However, the five-minute rule still applies in case of lag/kit clashing etc. We are re-assessing the five-minute rule for the future, but we need some way to account for issues and allow a fair quit. Currently this is abused in some cases, but I think the benefits outweigh the negatives here.

Will teams be forced to utilize a human Any player? No, you can use the new matchmaking options (which are saved from game to game). We have a rule for ANY and GK. If you set these to ‘Match Mine’ we only look for another club that has your current setup. So for example, if you don’t have an ANY, you’ll only play another club with no ANY. Same for GK; if you have a Human GK, you only play another club with one.

Are there any new features for virtual pros to be more customizable giving them a different and unique feel? Player size, selectable animations, movement animations, flair and shooting animations. The starting attributes and final attributes have all been tuned for your player as well as the CPU teammates. We took the ratings from all the players in the top leagues and came up with a ‘prototype’ player per position/role, making the attributes much more realistic. We also looked at the top peaks for all attributes in the real world, then saw how much you can gain in each attribute. The result is that the Pros start higher in FIFA 13 (73-75) and don’t get quite as high. This results in a more even playing field, and less of a gap between beginners and vets. Hopefully user skill will therefore be more important than raw stats in FIFA 13 vs FIFA 12.

Due to the disappointment of the VP Hack which was very prominent during FIFA12, Is there a code or system implemented to stop hacking of virtual pros in Fifa13 once and for all? Yes, Pro growth is now stored on the server. We will also still be keeping an eye on the server logs for any hacks, as we did in FIFA 12, but the new system will make that a moot point. The added bonus is if your save file gets lost or broken, the next time you start Clubs your Pro’s progress will still be there.

Are there any new accomplishments to unlock that are not tedious such as 1000 standing tackles? All accomplishments are new this year. I’m sure there will be more feedback on the stuff that is too easy or too hard for FIFA 13. We will, as always, be listening. :)

Are there more GK traits as the default number doesn’t even fill the 5 VP slots that can be selected? We don’t have any new GK traits this time.

Will the impact engine be reduced in its effect so that penalties and players falling over each are not the deciding factors in whether a game is won or lost? The gameplay guys have done lots of tuning to the impact engine for FIFA 13 for sure. There’s been lots of coverage of that over the last few weeks and at Gamescom most recently, so have a look at some of that to see what people think.

How has the GK VP situation been addressed to limit the fact that there are only a certain number of ways to beat a human VP GK as they seem to save the majority of 'normal' shots? We have made a few changes here. We’ve fixed a bug and reduced the automated positioning when playing as a semi or manual keeper. We’ve reduced the attribute peaks for GKs that you can get when ‘maxed out’ (more realistic). Finally, all users playing clubs must be on at least Semi assistance for FIFA 13.

The current situation rewards 11 man teams for playing much weaker 2 man teams and avoiding other 11 man teams in search of easy 'player bonus' points, has this been fixed? There will be no more player bonus in Seasons... just the three points.

Will Managers have greater control during club matches, can they pick & chose which players are positioned in the wall, whilst defending free-kicks? This will be the same as FIFA 12.

One of the most popular bits of feedback we receive from our community regularly is Customization, is there any news on this that you can share with us regarding Badges, Strips, Stadiums etc? This was a tough one. It was in the plans but the scope just got too big to do this properly as well as doing all the other things the community had asked for in Clubs. We really wanted it, but it’s not made it in there this year.

Are there any plans or solutions to prevent Clubs avoiding each other to maximise their points haul upon entering Match room lobby? As above, there are no more points as we knew them in FIFA 13...

Is there any way of keeping your Players Club Statistics in Fifa13, if your Virtual Pro leaves his Club to play in an international (iFVPA) club and then returns? I honestly tried to look at this, but unfortunately the way the servers are set up, the Club specific stats get wiped for each new club you play. It just wasn’t possible to address this for FIFA 13 unfortunately.

Is there any news regarding online Pro Clubs Tournaments similar to Cups in Head to Head Seasons? This is as you’d expect in Seasons... bi-weekly cups based on your division. We’ve added a Trophy Cabinet for your club, too!

Some great news regarding clubs there, thanks for posting the interview, Scorpio! Hopefully AI will be much better this year and finesse won't be as exploitable.

:LOL: We can dream... I doubt we'll be playing against Human GKs anyway cos we can filter them out now. Hopefully the more balanced stats will help us out; if the game plays more like H2H seasons than Ultimate Team I'll be content.

It is sounding good for clubs this year.

Hopefully get more of the old squad together again. I miss that feeling of ending up knackered every morning going to work due to late night club sessions :)

I miss that feeling of ending up knackered every morning going to work due to late night club sessions :)

Damn, i remember when that meant after dancing with hot girls :-) Not playing video games with old men :-) haha

Friggen 'ell.. JoeBoat... Long time no see...

I feel a new clubs thread starting up :-) Could be time..

Indeed. I have kind of become a cheapskate and gone over to the ps3 side of online. I do miss clubs though but don't think I would fit in anymore as I can't use manual no matter how much i try. I can't even win an online game on assisted. Im super crap at Fifa 12 and I blame the collision system, Utter Wank.

miss you gays!

Why sell our topscorer off the new season? ;-)

Let's hope you can - just reading up on Madden 13 and EA have basically gutted the equivalent of Career mode - and more astonishingly have managed to get professional critics not to notice.

Really hope FIFA isn't going that direction. Sad day for gamers if EA Sports is forcing all of us online all the time - I'd wager more hours are still spent in the career/franchise modes of their games.

Career mode with Fleetwood Town or York is the way I will be going! Do hope they make it more difficult to build from the bottom, on 12 it's a case of signing all the free agents you can afford, selling the originals, paying out for more frees, then repeat the following season!

Had players like:
John Smith
Oduamadi
Guberti
Biabiany
Grahamn
Bendtner
Saihi
Schmidt
Matteo Rubin
Poli
Benalouane

And many more, on frees alone I built a 4 and a half star squad.

click

click

click

Reassure me people, we're not gonna see some stupid stat-increasing-boots in this game are we :LOL: ? This is not good for us (customers) that Konami come up with these dumb ideas, you need the companies to be at their best to deliver the best possible product

Back
Top Bottom