FIFA 13

Well I don't see why Israel would be excluded, what is your Xbox Live account location locked to? It's not overly complicated to run your 360 through a VPN so you could essentially unlock any region you wanted to.

My location on my account I think is UK (I haven't changed anything) but of course when I am on my xbox they can see I am in Israel, so I can't buy any full games on xbox live. I can get some on the arcade service. I can also get paid download content from Battlefield as well.

I don't know how it all works. I have a VPN for my computer but It seems difficult to hook it up to the xbox?

xbox marketplace blocks downloading for some regions by ip, that happens here in Brasil, we can´t buy many things from marketplace US because most of the things are blocked for our ip here... the same thing don´t happens in PSN that is region locked by account, not by IP

xbox marketplace blocks downloading for some regions by ip, that happens here in Brasil, we can´t buy many things from marketplace US because most of the things are blocked for our ip here... the same thing don´t happens in PSN that is region locked by account, not by IP

Didnt block the early access(season ticket) last year, i got it in the friday before the US release.

Didnt block the early access(season ticket) last year, i got it in the friday before the US release.

It doesn't block everything, it blocks more full games to force people to buy in their region marketplace. That really sucks because prices are usually much higher in Brasil marketplace.

I don't know how it all works. I have a VPN for my computer but It seems difficult to hook it up to the xbox?

Well there's some simple ways and some more complicated ways, one simple way for example is to use your PC/laptop as a passthrough for which you would need two internet connections on your PC, say wifi to get the internet signal to the PC and then a network adaptor so you can run an ethernet cable from the PC to the 360.

the more i play pes 13 demo the harder it is to play/enjoy fifa 12...You realise that the positioning of the players is so rigid..that what makes the game dull/repetive somewhat I think??

Dont see much changing fifa 13 excpet new colours and menus etc....

use custom tactics, change build-up and chance creation positioning to free form

i have i done it all..so much better than default BUT pes seems so much more dynamic..even with all the custom shit and sliders fifa formations and players are far more rigid and less dynamic than in pes....

- White Hart Lane (Tottenham Hotspur)
- King Fahd International Stadium (Al-Hilal, Al-Nasr, Al-Shabab)
- 2 new generic stadiums

There are also some rumours about Estádio do Morumbi (FC Sao Paulo).

Morumbi wont be in, the rumour came from a pic showing a generic stadium with Sao Paulo logo in it, i think EA just implemented this wichever team plays there its logo will show up on the grass.

Anyone know what date the season ticket stuff kicks in?

I signed in last night and it said I had 30 days remaining, I am pretty sure EA will have timed it to run out perfectly the day before the fifa 13 one comes into play.

Well for Fifa12 I bought some really cheap points off Chinese Ebay, something like $6 for 5,000 points, it's a bit weird as it comes with an xbox live account you log into but I played Fifa12 early on that account, then in January I had loads of points so just decided to buy the season ticket again for my main account so I could add extra custom leagues (of course not realising you're limited to using only one custom league in CM which is a bit stupid!).

Like I said last year wait until last day before buying the season ticket if just for FIFA and you might get lucky next year and squeeze two in. Doubt it tho lol

Well, mine was registered 25th september last year, what's the bet I won't be allowed to grab FIFA early

Well for Fifa12 I bought some really cheap points off Chinese Ebay, something like $6 for 5,000 points, it's a bit weird as it comes with an xbox live account you log into but I played Fifa12 early on that account, then in January I had loads of points so just decided to buy the season ticket again for my main account so I could add extra custom leagues (of course not realising you're limited to using only one custom league in CM which is a bit stupid!).

Are you serious Paul?

That means the points were most likely bought with a dodgy credit card or some sort of fraud if the points are sold with an account, probably a cloned card or something

That's the thing, it had some guy's details on it, so I felt really bad and immediately got in touch with the guy, he was adamant it wasn't his live account and that his credit card details and everything else was fine. I probably wouldn't do it again though because of the thought someone somewhere may have been getting ripped off.

I remember loads of 10k points on eBay that were really cheap, I suspected the same.

Sure enough the listings disappeared. But people who bought the accounts got loads of goodies for next to nothing

Dhgate (Chinese Ebay as I call it) is really good for some stuff, I get my Kaspersky keys off there for like $3 a year, they do lots of other legit keys as well :)

Back
Top Bottom