Fifa 13: Career Mode Discussions

Fifa 13 Player Stuck

Hey is anyone else having a problem where their league objectives are not advancing but their accomplishments are? I have created a ton of chances and scored plenty of goals but it still says i have only scored one goal and created 2 chances in the league objectives menu. Just curious if anyone knew why this might be. Thanks

Yea sadley mate you do after enter them manually i will find the website for you unless someone else knows it on here.

I've had a browse online and this site called Operation Sports has a huge spreadsheet with tactics for basically all of the teams in Fifa. Is this what you use?

I'll probably only input say the BPL and nPower Championship and if I am lucky enough to make it to Europe with the Blackburn Rovers CM that I'm planning to start I'll assign the closest possible tactic to that the team that I'm facing uses.

Yep I believe the Operation Sports spreadsheet is the one everyone is using, there used to be a couple of websites from fifa11? That displayed stuff visually but they seem to have died a death sadly.

Yep I believe the Operation Sports spreadsheet is the one everyone is using, there used to be a couple of websites from fifa11? That displayed stuff visually but they seem to have died a death sadly.

Just played one or two games with Operation Sports tactics just to see whether they make a difference and I played Palermo and Stoke and the difference between the two games was quite striking. I really had to keep my concentration against Palermo as they were willing to actually knock the ball around. Vs Stoke there was a considerably higher amount of crossing done by them which was pleasing, so far it seems to make the gameplay a lot better.

All I need to do now is learn how to defend and master manual controls and I should be all set to start enjoying the game.

sold a scouted CB after 2yrs in first team for 70m GBP. Chelsea offered, i countered. age: 19, height 6'6. overall: 82, strength 96. name: mozini..
also tied sharaway to 13yrs contract and rest of the team to over 8yrs.
Leonardo Loderio and Sansone, two new players bought from other clubs for 46m and 37m respectively are perfect in every respect. sharaway and loderio overall stats 92. in fifth season with bologna. will be sacked if i fail to deliver serie a this time

Placebo might appreciate this one. Just started my career with Sheffield Wednesday, bought/sold few players, set up scouting etc, and played about first 6 games or so. Then out of blue 'Madine' hands in shock transfer request!' Was well pissed. Madine was one of the main players i wanted to keep and develop! What can i have done so wrong in 6 matches lol, although i did rotate the squad to try all players so that might be it! Going to have go restart i think :II

Can someone help me? My Player Contracts were expiring yeah, and so I renew Danny Sturridge's contract at 80000 wages and 2 more years: 3 days later he accepts but I go to the contracts screen and at Danny's page it says '-1 Years, 2 Months remeaning' what does this mean?!?!?!?!?

I've finally got around to starting a CM and this time I'm starting with Blackburn seeing as they've already gone through 2 managers this season. Hopefully I can be more successful than Berg and Keane.

First things first, the squad. It's good enough to get promoted, possibly, but any success won't be sustainable due to the number of ageing players and deadwood in the team. A bit of an overhaul is needed so, here are the transfers thus far for the July window:

Out:
Morten Gamst Pedersen - Aston Villa £1.3m
David Dunn - West Ham United £925k
Bruno Ribeiro - Ipswich Town £180k
Raheem Hanley - Shrewsbury Town (Season Loan)
Edinho - Exeter City (Season Loan)

In:
Sean St. Ledger - Leicester City £750k
James Perch - Newcastle United £1.1m
Hugo Ephraim - Queens Park Rangers £800k

Basically the aim of the transfers is to get rid of the older players who will only get worse at time goes on e.g Dunn and Pedersen and try to develop and bring in youth to the squad. St. Ledger and Perch are solid experienced CB's that still have time to grow a bit more for a few seasons and Ephraim is a player I've never even seen used by QPR and has the potential to be very good as he is only 24.

Additionally, I have set up a 4* scout to look for some technically gifted English youngsters (optimistic I know) and he's actually delivered a decent prospect on his first report:

Mark Rose CM/CAM/CF - 16 (53-73/73-94)

Fingers crossed he'll bring in some more.

I only have 2 more players I'd ideally like to bring in, a more creative attacking midfielder and a target man CF and some young midfielders if I can, however with little money left I doubt this will happen immediately.

Lining up in a 5-3-2 formation for now so here's the final Starting XI:

GK - Robinson

RWB - Lowe
RCB - Perch
CB - Dann
LCB - Givet
LWB - Olsson

RCM - Murphy
CDM - Etuhu
LCM - Vukcevic

CF - Nuno Gomes
ST - Rhodes

The next part is just going to be results and comments on them.

Pre Season:

(H) 1-0 vs Stade Reims
(A) 0-1 vs Servette FC
(H) 2-0 vs F. Dusseldorf

Overall, pretty satisfactory. Although how we lost to Servette is beyond me they had one shot on goal all game and they still walked away with it. Poor finishing and lack of chances is to blame for that.

Season:

(H) 2-0 vs Barnsley (COC)
(H) 4-1 vs Millwall

Couldn't wish for a better start to be honest. Mauro Formica is on fire with 3 goals and 2 assists in these first two games. I was cutting it fine against Barnsley and didn't score until the 82nd minute thanks to a sweet drive from Formica, then another goal from Ruben Rochina finished them off.

The game against Millwall was just total domination from start to finish with a brace from Formica and Rochina and Rhodes joining in with the goals. The only thing that ruined it was a late consolation goal from Millwall, switched off due to being so far in front and conceded the clean sheet.

If you've read all that, well played, you're a trooper and thank you. I will update soon.

Well you don't have to accept, I had the same thing at the start and he quickly became happy again and stayed for many years :)

Yeah I was hoping I could change his mind, but then you get the message saying he feels his time is done with the club and needs to move before the next window and the chairman states it would be unwise to keep as he will be unhappy. Also if you check his morole it just says leaving, so I didn't think there was much point trying ):

Hello everyone, inconveniently I join all of you at the start of my second season in charge of Chelsea: Roman Abramovich has rewarded me with a handsome 15 million after winning the Prem and FA Cup last season, just thought I show you my squad
STARTING XI [4-2-3-1]
P. Cech 85
B. Ivanovic 83 {+1]
N. Subotic 84 [+3]
J. Terry (c) 85 [+1] (though some of his physical stats are going down)
A. Cole 84
J. Mikel 82
F. Lampard 82 [-1] :CRY:
Juan Mata 88 [+2]
E. Hazard 89 [+2]
Oscar 83 {+3]
R. Lewandowski 86 [+3] [was originally second choice to Torres, but his development was faster and reached 86 from 83] - club high 39 goals

SUBS
T. Courtois 81 [Cancelled loan after Hilario told me he was retiring]
G. Cahill 82 [+3]
Azpilicueta 79 [+3]
Ramires 82 [+1]
V. Moses 79 [+4] [surprisingly played more games than anyone else; 43]
M. Marin 85 [+2] [must confess, I (accidentally) edited him to an 83 before the start of the career by changing his position to RM from CAM, what a difference in OVR that made! (78 previously)]
Fernando Torres 85 [some stats improved, yet to see OVR increase]

RESERVES
Hilario
J. Blackman
David Luiz [regularly rotated with Cahill and Subotic]
R. Bertrand
Oriol Romeu
Raul Meireles
Lucas Piazon
P. Bamford
Adrian [the supersigning from Atletico]
D. Sturridge
K. De Bruyne [cancelled loan after Oscar broke ankle for 4 months and Isco deal had fallen apart]

TARGETS
a good CDM [I have Etienne Capoue in mind]
a good CAM
a young RM/LM/RW/LW
a cheap ST

If you took the time to read this, a very big thank you your suggestions will be appreciated

About my needs, I got:
Isco from Malaga - 14,000,000 - 79
Alejandro Gomez from Catania - 9,000,000 -80
Etienne Capoue from Toulouse- 10,500,000 - 83
[I decided not to buy another striker and start playing Lucas Piazon in that position so he will be more accustomed to finishing]
[I decided instead to get cover, (and competition) for Ashley Cole, and Ryan Bertrand respectively] so I brought in...
Alex Sandro from FC Porto - 6,000,000 - 77

By the way that Sturridge contract issue couldn't be resolved and so he is in free agents but I cant talk to him so an 81 rated RW/ST is available to anybody for FREE thanks to a squad-ruining bug; way to end this post on a low
:(

Career

Liverpool after one season (and the summer transfer window of the second)

Won league title, FA cup, and capital one cup in first season. Season starting now.

ter stegan-82​
Kelly-80. Hummels-88. Piqué-87. Nastastic-79 (20 years old)

Gotze-86. Wilshire-83. Sahin-87. Allen-82

neymar-89

pato-88​

Subs-toulalan-83, several young players rates between 70 and 78 ages 17-24

Sold most of the team in the first two windows (all but some you gets and the ones you see) to purchase neymar, toulalan, and a couple others that have since been sold. Got 36.5 for borini in January and 68 for Suarez this summer (borini was leading the league in assists at the time and Suarez won player of the year). Offered 110 for neymar which was hard to resist but I did. Saved money from first year to have 100 mil budget this season, sold Suarez, agger (improved to 86), skyrtel (improved to 85) and others to bring that to about 200. Spent that (all but about 18) on gotze, piqué, Wiltshire, hummels, nastastic, and pato. Hoping for a repeat of all titles and to add champs cup this season.

Well hello! Been a while since I updated any of my Careers, but I have spent a lot of my time on an old York City team which now looks like this:

In a 433 attack formation:
player (age, overall when signed) and overall now.

(GK)A. Cooper (17,65) (FREE) 92 ENGLISH
(RB)D. de Oliveira Serra (21,72)(FREE) 87 BRAZILIAN
(CB)A. Longhi (24,89) (£15m + player) 91 ITALIAN
(CB)V. Kuzmanovic (21,71) (£500k) 87 SERBIAN
(LB)H. McAllister (17,63) (FREE) 88 ENGLISH
(CM)A. Paloschi (17, 67)(£700k) 89 ITALIAN
(CM)A. Perez Romo (18,74) (£1.4m) 90 SPANISH
(AM)S. Baeza Sanz (22, 82) (FREE) 87 SPANISH
(RW)J. Larsen (17, 68) (£450k) 88 DANISH
(ST)D. Roberts (22, 89) (£15m + Player)93 CANADIAN
(LW)D Machado Moreno (17,79) (FREE) 88 BRAZILIAN

SUBS
(ST)A. Rivero Perez (17,63) (FREE) 88 SPANISH
(RW)J. Iturbe (--,87) (£2m+Player) 87 ARGENTINIAN
(CF)S. Walker (21,81) (£0+Player) 82 ENGLISH
(AM)Adryan (22,83) (£15m) 87 BRAZILIAN
(CM)M. Valcarce Vidal (19,78) (£2m) 83 SPANISH
(LB)A. Chiaretti (21,77) (FREE) 77 FRENCH
(CB)S. Rigione (22,81) (£5m) 84 ITALIAN

RESERVES
(LW)T. Fernandes Lamelas (18,81) (FREE) 82 PORTUGAL
(CF)F. Picollo (17,71) (£300k) 71 ITALIAN
(AM)A. Marcos Nores (16,65) (FREE) 76 Spanish

Current Premier League champions, and sitting comfortably at the top the table I decided to scrap my normal Youth Academy strategy and settle on buying and selling. My favourite strategies I will give a small detail below:

1) First and foremost, freebies loads of them everywhere: my team before the prem was made up of 24 freebies. The best part is they have low wages and give them 5 year contracts their value rises, a young free agent (17-23) will develop well even if they're not playing regularly and their sell on value at the beginning of the next year will be up to 2 times what it was when they signed. Really useful for a small team like my York team in my first 3 seasons I turned a budget of around £200,000 into £25m and a team capable of winning the first 3 leagues with ease.

2) 17 year old 'regens' - Other teams sign their young players too, and they're always in the first year of their contracts and so their value is cut down dramatically tis how I got the cheap deals on players like Paloschi and Perez Romo. Find them by searching 17 years old and 65+ overall and then shortlist them, and in January 'Enquire' about the players They'll value them at about 1/4 - 1/2 of their value if you match this 9/10 times they'll accept however if they don't boost it by £100k and eventually it'll be enough.

3) And finally a combination of the previous two, get the young free agents loan them out and watch their value grow, take these free players and use them in trades to get amazing players you missed (Roberts for me) for half value or less, and if you try hard enough use the players to get replacements for free (Walker).

Well, its been a good few years for my team and I hope my three tips help some of you!

Re: Career

If you won all that in the first season you really need to raise the skill level.

Agreed. Things were close enough this season (barely won the league and advanced through tournaments on close calls) for me to keep it on world class for one more season but if this is as successful of a year I plan on bumping up to legendary.

Hey guys i have been off fifa for a little bit and now i have started a brand new Manager Career with Stoke City!!!!

I thought why not, They are a tough team but not a great team so i thought it might be more challenging!

Ok so I started the pre season with a £12 mill budget

Tried to Get Huntelaar but even though a £11.5 mill fee was agreed He was stubborn with the contract and stayed put. Wilson Palacios stated he wanted to move on so I let him go to Malaga for £6.7 mill!!

I noted that Spurs showed an interest in Llorente so I thought ok and enquired about him and they said they would accept £9mill although that was raised to £12mill. He accepted a contract which prompted Kenwayne Jones to want out as not happy I purchased a striker. He was then offloaded to Everton(cannot remember how much)

During Pre Season Matthew Upson tore his hamstring and was out 5 weeks.

I tried to look for a CB and although a deal was accepted for Thiago Silva it fell thru as the last moments of Deadline day struck :(

So as for transfers -
Out - Wilson Palacios(Malaga)
Out - Kenwayne Jones(Everton)
In - Fernando Llorente

Results so far -
Pre Season -
Stoke 3-0 Lazio(3 stoppage time goals)
Frankfurt 1-2 Stoke
Stoke 1-0 Malaga

Why does it seem whenever you buy a player it seems you always have a pre season match with their team? Must be EA reads who you're going to go for lol

Season Begins!!!!
Oddly enough what seemed to be a normal fixture turned into a losing effort in a 7 goal thriller!!!!!
Reading FOUR Stoke THREE!!!!!!
I was 3-0 up!!!! Ref gave a handball penalty and it just went down from then!!

So I bounced back from Opening Day defeat for a run of 6 games undefeated!!

Wigan 1-4 Stoke
Stoke 5-0 Arsenal(They played a virtual reserve side)
Stoke 4-0 FC Twente in The Euro League(replaced Newcastle with stoke lmao)
Stoke 1-1 Manchester City(City were sitting 1st Stoke 6th)
Capital 1 Cup action - Newcastle Utd 1-1 Stoke City (Ended 4-1 to stoke in Extra Time with a Crouch Hat trick after i brought 3 subs on just b4 90th min)
And finally a hard fought Away 1-0 Win over Chelsea thanks to a Ryan Shawcross header.

So far Cameron Jerome has 5 goals and Llorente has 3 in the prem.

After 5 seasons, my career mode is crashing. Gave a lot of time in this career mode so desperately need it to work. FIFA is crashing/closing down whenever m going to sell players list and pressing enter. any patch to fix these crashes?

Any help will be appropriated.

I started 2 great careers, both similar to some extent, both roads to the top, one with QPR, and one with Rotherham United.

My QPR side has become absolutely amazing, TEAM:
GK: Alberto Frison, 86ovr
RB: João Cancelo (Game generated), 83 ovr (still growing!)
CB: Matija Nastasic, 86 ovr
CB: Holger Badstuber, 86 ovr
LB: Ibrahim Mbaye, 82 ovr (growing!)
RM: Xherdan Shaqiri, 87 ovr
CM: Jack Wilshere, 90 ovr
CAM: Eden Hazard, 93 ovr
LM: Hoilett, 89 ovr
CF: Stephan El Shaarawy, 91 ovr
ST: Alexandre Pato, 87 ovr

Notable Players who usually appear as reserves or substitutes:
ST: Miguel Paulino, Scouted 18 yr old, 91+ potential, 80ovr
ST: Torres, Scouted, 17 yr old, 91+ potential, 74 ovr
LW: Juan Pablo, 18 year old, 86-90 potential, 73 ovr (Planning on selling)

You may be wondering, "How the **** did he get all those players with QPR?" In just 5 seasons? I got VERY lucky in the first transfer window. I got an offer for Taarabt, and I counter offered 30m, and it was accepted! With that, I needed a new CAM, so I bought the young Christian Eriksen from Ajax, with the plan to work him all the way up, believe it or not, in January, I got an offer for him from BARCELONA for 40m, and I accepted! With those funds, I yet again bought a new CAM, Mesut Ozil, for somewhere around 30m. Next transfer window (season 2), I didn't really like how he played, so I straight swapped him for Fabregas from Barcelona, and they accepted. And finally, the best moment of my career, next transfer window, I swapped Fabregas + some cash for EDEN HAZARD, who has been my star ever since! As for most of the other players, like S.E.S, I bought him season one, and he played almost every game since :P
Also Hoilett, he has great stamina and I play him about 95% of all my games, and that is why he is so greatly over-overalled.

ROTHERHAM UNITED: The team I am VERY proud of (I accidentally deleted my save so I forget some players)
Squad:
GK: Lewis Sage, 73 ovr, 91+ Potential (Found that bad boy in free agents!
RB: Elliot Hewitt, 76 ovr, 81-85 potential
CB: Alessio Romagnoli, 78 ovr, 81-85 potential
CB: John Thomas (Game generated), 74 ovr, 81-85 potential
LB: Joshua Le Tallec (game gen), 75 ovr, 86-90 potential
RM: Fabian Castillo, 78 ovr
CM: Xavier Perez Cuesta (Game gen), 77 ovr, 86-90 potential
CAM: Josh Williams, 76 ovr, 81-85 potential
LM: Ben Pringle, 74 ovr, reached potential
CF: Yassine Benzia, 80 ovr, 86-90 potential
ST: Erick Torres, 81 ovr, 81-85 potential

It took me a long time to build that team and I was proud of it, but then I accidentally saved over, but I remember it fondly, Benzia and Erick Torres are 2 AMAZING young players, you should check both of them out!

I started 2 great careers, both similar to some extent, both roads to the top, one with QPR, and one with Rotherham United.

My QPR side has become absolutely amazing, TEAM:
GK: Alberto Frison, 86ovr
RB: João Cancelo (Game generated), 83 ovr (still growing!)
CB: Matija Nastasic, 86 ovr
CB: Holger Badstuber, 86 ovr
LB: Ibrahim Mbaye, 82 ovr (growing!)
RM: Xherdan Shaqiri, 87 ovr
CM: Jack Wilshere, 90 ovr
CAM: Eden Hazard, 93 ovr
LM: Hoilett, 89 ovr
CF: Stephan El Shaarawy, 91 ovr
ST: Alexandre Pato, 87 ovr

Notable Players who usually appear as reserves or substitutes:
ST: Miguel Paulino, Scouted 18 yr old, 91+ potential, 80ovr
ST: Torres, Scouted, 17 yr old, 91+ potential, 74 ovr
LW: Juan Pablo, 18 year old, 86-90 potential, 73 ovr (Planning on selling)

You may be wondering, "How the **** did he get all those players with QPR?" In just 5 seasons? I got VERY lucky in the first transfer window. I got an offer for Taarabt, and I counter offered 30m, and it was accepted! With that, I needed a new CAM, so I bought the young Christian Eriksen from Ajax, with the plan to work him all the way up, believe it or not, in January, I got an offer for him from BARCELONA for 40m, and I accepted! With those funds, I yet again bought a new CAM, Mesut Ozil, for somewhere around 30m. Next transfer window (season 2), I didn't really like how he played, so I straight swapped him for Fabregas from Barcelona, and they accepted. And finally, the best moment of my career, next transfer window, I swapped Fabregas + some cash for EDEN HAZARD, who has been my star ever since! As for most of the other players, like S.E.S, I bought him season one, and he played almost every game since :P
Also Hoilett, he has great stamina and I play him about 95% of all my games, and that is why he is so greatly over-overalled.

ROTHERHAM UNITED: The team I am VERY proud of (I accidentally deleted my save so I forget some players)
Squad:
GK: Lewis Sage, 73 ovr, 91+ Potential (Found that bad boy in free agents!
RB: Elliot Hewitt, 76 ovr, 81-85 potential
CB: Alessio Romagnoli, 78 ovr, 81-85 potential
CB: John Thomas (Game generated), 74 ovr, 81-85 potential
LB: Joshua Le Tallec (game gen), 75 ovr, 86-90 potential
RM: Fabian Castillo, 78 ovr
CM: Xavier Perez Cuesta (Game gen), 77 ovr, 86-90 potential
CAM: Josh Williams, 76 ovr, 81-85 potential
LM: Ben Pringle, 74 ovr, reached potential
CF: Yassine Benzia, 80 ovr, 86-90 potential
ST: Erick Torres, 81 ovr, 81-85 potential

It took me a long time to build that team and I was proud of it, but then I accidentally saved over, but I remember it fondly, Benzia and Erick Torres are 2 AMAZING young players, you should check both of them out!

Decided to do away with my old Fulham career today ( at the end of my first season, 5th in the EPL, knocked out in the Semis of the C1C and won the FA Cup, beating Manchester United 1-0 in the final, thanks Berbatov! ) and start a Barcelona career on World Class difficulty. In the Spanish Supercup, here are the results:

Real Madrid CF 1-3 FC Barcelona

FC Barcelona 0-0 Real Madrid CF

Going good on World Class so far! I'll post the lineup in a bit.

Just thought i'd do a quick update:

I'm 14 games into my first season in the promised land with Plymouth and somehow, despite having a target of simply avoiding relegation, I find myself sitting in 4th place in the league. After a tough first few games where we lost the opening 3 games (I think) and then scraped a couple of draws together, we then pushed on and went on a really good winning streak.

Awwwwwww Yeeeaaaahhhhh!

Anyway, I also promoted 3 youth players (A Right-Back, Left-Winger and Right-Winger) who may or may not make it but either way I'll be looking to ship them out on loan in January.

Most notable players for me so far would have to be Sosa Pena, Gurrieri, Coady, Benedetti and most recently my keeper, Vidal, who has been a beast between the sticks.

I also haven't activated the massive cash injection you can buy from the store yet, but i'm thinking of using that next season (assuming I don't get relegated) and using the majority of the money to invest in my youth academy.

Does anyone know how much money you actually get from this?

I'll update again soon.

Well………………………..

Had a productive summer. Missed out on CL after a 6 game drawing and losing streak.
The board backed me and gave me £60m to help get us in the CL.
Swapped Torres for Suarez.
Swapped Lescott for Thompkins (whu – one for the future)
Brought in Walcott, Stirling, Agger, Boetang & Bangera
Currently 4th and heading into November 2013.

Hey guys. I am currently in my first season with Liverpool and I want to build upon my squad in the January transfer window. This is my team:

(Played with a custom 3-4-3 formation)

Starting XI

GK Peter Gulacsi 67
RWB Ignazio Abate 82 (Bought from AC Milan)
CB Martin Skrtel 82
LWB Daniel Agger 83
CDM Arturo Vidal 85 (Bought from Juventus)
RM Joe Allen 79
CM Steven Gerrard(c) 83
LM Oussama Assaidi 80
CF Erik Lamela 79 (Bought from Roma)
RS Luis Suarez 87
LS Luis Muriel 81 (Bought from Udinese)

Subs

GK Brad Jones 64
LB Jose Enrique 79
CB Sebastian Coates 74
CAM Suso 65
CM Jonjo Shelvey 74
CF Dani Pacheco 74
CF Sadio Diallo 77 (Bought from Stade-Rennais)

Reserves

RB Martin Kelly 76
CB Marvell Wynne 66 (Bought from Colorado Rapids)
CB Jamie Carragher 74 (Retiring at the end of the season)
CB Andre Wisdom 62
CB Danny Wilson 72
RB John Flanagan 69
LB Jack Robinson 66
CDM Conor Coady 64
CDM Zarko Grbasic 51 (scouted)
CM Nuri Sahin 84 (injured)
ST Samed Yesil 66
ST Michael Ngoo 65
ST Adam Morgan 63

Out on loan

ST Andy Carroll 80 (West Ham)
CM Jay Spearing 74 (Bolton)
ST Henoc Mukendi 58 (Northampton)
ST Fabio Borini 78 (Palermo)
LW Raheem Sterling 70 (Blackpool)

As you can tell. I lack in goalkeepers and I need a Left-Midfielder to replace Oussama Assaidi because he's a winger. My transfer budget is £13.5 million and £115,000 in wage (I bought the Financial Takeover from EASFC Store) and I want to know a decent GK to buy and a good LM (preferably under 27 years of age) to replace my current players, and who should I sell?

Last edited:
As you can tell. I lack in goalkeepers and I need a Left-Midfielder to replace Oussama Assaidi because he's a winger. My transfer budget is £13.5 million and £115,000 in wage (I bought the Financial Takeover from EASFC Store) and I want to know a decent GK to buy and a good LM (preferably under 27 years of age) to replace my current players, and who should I sell?

Well, for goalkeepers I love Sergio Romero and Paulo Gazzaniga. Both are favorites because they have the acrobatic style and long throw traits. Long throw is a must for me, and I prefer the acrobatic style for dealing with corners/crosses. Romero is more the finished article, while Gazzaniga (I assume) has potential.

Well, for goalkeepers I love Sergio Romero and Paulo Gazzaniga. Both are favorites because they have the acrobatic style and long throw traits. Long throw is a must for me, and I prefer the acrobatic style for dealing with corners/crosses. Romero is more the finished article, while Gazzaniga (I assume) has potential.

Thanks, probably go for Romero. Seems a really decent player. I really like using acrobatic goalkeepers and I always throw the ball out rather than kicking it. And as Peter Gulacsi doesn't really have any real skill or potential on the game, I like this keeper a lot more. Plus, he has a potential of 81!

To find out potential, visit: http://paulvi.nl/fifa/

Back
Top Bottom